Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 2 Ends July 30th, 7:00 PM EST!

Also mdl that chirp business is annoying as hell

Machamp the Champion said:
Okay, I'm starting to believe Glace's role a little less now. But, I think we can leave him alive for a few more days, to see if he can give us some info on who's a wolf and whatnot.

Are you still caught up in my spelling?

K so I do have internet but I'll be on limited activity until the second as per my last post.

MDL, why are you ending some of your posts with sound effects (you had boop on day 1 and now you're using chirp)?

Astra said:
K so I do have internet but I'll be on limited activity until the second as per my last post.

MDL, why are you ending some of your posts with sound effects (you had boop on day 1 and now you're using chirp)?

Definitely not because I want, whirl.

I've already stated my thoughts on this matter; MDL is most likely R2-D2.

MDL said:
I have no idea who to vote for. Maybe MDL? I'd honestly be fine with that.

And why is that?

Your posts have been a bit scummy, and there is literally no one else I can think to vote for (other than Glace, which I've said I don't like).

Glace said:
Okay, I'm starting to believe Glace's role a little less now. But, I think we can leave him alive for a few more days, to see if he can give us some info on who's a wolf and whatnot.

Are you still caught up in my spelling?

No. I was never caught up in your spelling. But PMJ's point about how you wanting to seer camo's partner, when you can't even do it on odd numbered nights is a little fishy.

Kecleon-X said:
I've already stated my thoughts on this matter; MDL is most likely R2-D2.

I don't remember you saying that. And frankly, you shouldn't have said it, since now the wolves could have just found a seer.

No, I said it before, if not heavily alluded to it in my posts. And, quite frankly, wouldn't the Priest target the "Seer" nigh automatically as he also found out the identity of the "Seer"? I could be wrong, but I find my actions justified.

MDL said:
Astra said:

Definitely not because I want, whirl.

I believe you, nobody would normally say 'whirl' at the end of a sentence because it'd make no sense...

About Glace's role, I'm not seeing too much to be suspicious of (though I'd have no idea what is and what isn't legit).

Also post because I'm still alive..

Kecleon-X said:
No, I said it before, if not heavily alluded to it in my posts. And, quite frankly, wouldn't the Priest target the "Seer" nigh automatically as he also found out the identity of the "Seer"? I could be wrong, but I find my actions justified.

Not is he already has to protect Glace...

Either way, I mentioned this fact yesterday. Not to mention, if the wolves were smart -- and we can only assume that they are -- they would not target Glace as to put him under suspicion from the town and cause his eventual lynch. Even so, would a priest be more likely to protect someone who is under town suspicion, or protect someone who is basically screaming "I'm R2-D2; known seer" in nigh every post with his Bloops and Whirs?

Kecleon-X said:
Either way, I mentioned this fact yesterday. Not to mention, if the wolves were smart -- and we can only assume that they are -- they would not target Glace as to put him under suspicion from the town and cause his eventual lynch. Even so, would a priest be more likely to protect someone who is under town suspicion, or protect someone who is basically screaming "I'm R2-D2; known seer" in nigh every post with his Bloops and Whirs?

Or they'd be smart and know I'm seer. I could see either one happening.

How is R2-D2 a "known seer" ? Because camoclone said so? lol

Requesting inactivity list asap.

VOTE: Wailord_2

You need more posts than, what, 1?

Yeah guys the day ends tomorrow (in like 28 hours or so), so we should probably decide where to go.

VOTE: pokemaister899

Post more or be lynched. I can't recall anything you've done this game.

True. Best post my vote before it's too late.

VOTE: Kecleon-X

Glace said:

You need more posts than, what, 1?

Our leads are minimal and risky. With almost no one talking, we're not likely to be getting any more leads either.

Ohhh look votes on 3 differnet people cool.

DNA, why are you voting for kecleon-x? I wouldn't follow that vote without proper reasoning.

Voting for an inactive is our best bet now. Based on that:

VOTE: wailord_2

Glace still hasnt said anything

Glace said:
Kecleon-X said:

Or they'd be smart and know I'm seer. I could see either one happening.

Because your word is so valuable in this game and we can totally trust you that you actually are a seer.

How is R2-D2 a "known seer" ? Because camoclone said so? lol

Uh... Yes. Because Camoclone said so. We don't have any reason to doubt Camo's claim now. Pretty much everything he has said has been true so far, and TBH I can see how R2 could be a seer of some sort.

DNA said:
DNA, why are you voting for kecleon-x?
Hunch.

clearly a scumslip vote:dna

Lame joking aside, what is your hunch? I would very much like to know why you think I'm voteworthy.

Stop. Lynching an inactive is always a horrible idea, as it is too easy for the wolves to manipulate the vote to a town inactive without looking too sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back