Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 2 Ends July 30th, 7:00 PM EST!

Also I agree with Astra, No Lynch really is a bad idea HW.We'd just be giving the wolves more time chirp.

Well obviously no lynch is a bad idea (unless I have no idea who to vote), and it looks like wailord's going to get lynched anyway so I'll go ahead and:
VOTE: Wailord_2

Wailord_2 said:
Well it seems people are voting for me. My reason for inactivity isn't because I'm not paying attention to the game, I just don't usually post unless I have something important to say, that's just my playstyle. I didn't vote at all the first night because I really didn't have any suspicions at all. It's really hard for me to read people's actions when I'm playing a game in which I don't know most of the people playing. Anyway, I guess I'll vote for Kecleon-X, because I trust DNA.

VOTE: Kecleon-X

Calling Wailord/DNA scum team.

Astra said:
Haunted Water said:
I'm not voting today.
Voting No Lynch is incredibly anti town. It sounds like you're experienced in Werewolf/Mafia so this comes to me as surprising.

You heard wrong.

Come on, you'd think I'd be so stupid as a Scum (assuming I am) to slip that easily?

Inspect HW after DNA please, assuming I die tonight.

Glace said:
Wailord is a friend of mine from another site I go to, and he knows me there as a good WW player. I'm guessing that's why he feels I can be trusted.
...except good WW players can't be trusted, so he made a bad play.

To be perfectly honest, I am a townie, but I know that will be very difficult to prove coming from me. I have no idea what W_2's alignment is.

DNA said:
Glace said:
Wailord is a friend of mine from another site I go to, and he knows me there as a good WW player. I'm guessing that's why he feels I can be trusted.
...except good WW players can't be trusted, so he made a bad play.

To be perfectly honest, I am a townie, but I know that will be very difficult to prove coming from me. I have no idea what W_2's alignment is.

Link me to the site + interactions.

And your username.

No, because it's not relevant to this game, especially seeing at this rate Wailord_2 is going to be lynched anyway.

UNVOTE: DNA

This late in the day with no good lynch idea, an inactive may be our best option.

I guess I'll help and get a lynch so this day can end.

Vote count!

PMJ = Glace
Glace = Wailord_2
Astra = Wailord_2
DNA = Kecleon-X
Dark Void = Wailord_2
doublenikesocks = Wailord_2
Machamp the Champion = Wailord_2
Wailord_2 = Kecleon-X
sillykyle = Wailord_2
TheGuy = Wailord_2
MDL = Wailord_2
Lemonnade = Wailord_2
Hegafire0 = Wailord_2

Wailord_2 - 12
Kecleon-X - 2
Glace - 1

13 votes are needed to lynch, and the day ends in less than 4 hours.

>go to lynch in inactive
>he starts posting
>maintain dat wagon

everyone on this wagon confirmed for scum

Ugh.. Fine.
Also, knowing Porygon-X, I'm betting there are going to be some Minecraft-related roles.

I'm posting this from my phone because my ISP is working on the router and I cannot get on the internet on my computer. It should be game freeze now, but feel free to continue posting until I can get back on.

PMJ said:
>go to lynch in inactive
>he starts posting
>maintain dat wagon

everyone on this wagon confirmed for scum

This game has a large number of bandwagoners, I admit. But this sets the example for being inactive, and more importantly gets rid of someone who could easily be scum.

Wailord_2 was lynched. He was:

500px-Rainbow_Dash_performing_Sonic_Rainboom_S01E16.png

Character: Rainbow Dash
Alignment: Protagonists

You are Rainbow Dash, a Pegasus pony. You are responsible for maintaining the weather and clearing the skies in Ponyville. As a huge admirer of The Wonderbolts, you dream of one day joining their elite flying group.

Ability 1: Magic is Friendship
Once a game during the day you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will be able to communicate freely with that player for the rest of the game.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

And with that, Night 2 starts now, and will end August 2nd!

Sweet dreams. :3

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Night 2 Ends August 2nd!

That night, the Antagonists decided to kill Blui. Blui was:

doctorwho50th.jpg

Character: The Doctor
Alignment: Protagonists

You are The Doctor, a Time Lord who travels time and space in a sentient blue spaceship, the TARDIS. With the ability to regenerate into a new body after an injury that would be fatal to most other beings, you have seen many different faces. Along with a succession of many companions, you work to save civilisations, help regular people, and right wrongs.

Ability 1: Protector
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. That player will be protected from death for the duration of that night. You may not target the same player on consecutive nights.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

Day 3 starts now, and ends August 9th, 7PM EST!

If pokemeister does not post today, he will be replaced.

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 3 Ends August 9th, 7PM EST!

Okay, bro, if the Doctor doesn't have, like, eleven times where he can't die, then you and I are gonna have to have a conversation about these roles. :p

He's the Doctor.

Actually, I can see, like, tomorrow that he'll have some sort of role that he comes back to life. By like, using subs as a new player for him referencing the new body he gets every time he regenerates. That would be an awesome role, actually... *writes down*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back