Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 1 Ends July 20th, 7:00 PM EST!

Teal said:
Pfft... I don't think Glace (WHY ARE YOU WRITING GLACÉ) and James are wolves.
Glace a little less then the rest... I'm pretty sure that James is a wolf. Autocorrect makes Glace into Glacé.

Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 1 Ends July 20th, 7:00 PM EST!

Lynch me!!! @Porygon how much longer?

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 1 Ends July 20th, 7:00 PM EST!

Actually, that's enough votes to end the day an hour early. Game Freeze.

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 1 Ends July 20th, 7:00 PM EST!

camoclone was lynched. camoclone was:

c-3po.jpg

Character: C-3PO
Alignment: Protagonists

You are C-3PO, a bipedal protocol droid. Although designed primarily for etiquette and protocol, you often find yourself in important points in history, and have even saved the galaxy! Fluent in over six million languages, there are virtually no life forms you cannot interact with.

Active Effect 1: Poison Immunity
You cannot die from any abilities that poison.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.
The game has now shifted into Night... Night 1 will end July 23rd! Anyone with Night roles, you may send your information now. If you don't want to do anything, please send me a note saying 'No Action' so we can start the next Day faster.

Sleep tight... :3

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Night 1 Ends July 23rd!

Just a reminder to get your actions for the night submitted!

That night, the Antagonists decided to kill Teal. Teal was:

avengers-the-hulk.jpg

Character: Hulk

You are The Incredible Hulk, aka Bruce Banner. After being caught in the blast of your own invention, the gamma bomb, your DNA has been altered causing you to transform unwillingly into a large, invulnerable green beast when you’re under emotional stress.

Ability 1: You Won’t Like Me When I’m Angry
Once a game during the day, if you have 3 or more votes cast for you, you may post in green text and all capital letters for the rest of the day. If you do, a game host will inform the town that all votes have been reset and the first person that voted for you will no longer be able to cast a vote for the day.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

Shortly after Teal's demise, a blast of fire rocketed onto Lenny, killing him. Lenny was:

tumblr_ltp5unSlT71qa4id4.jpg

Character: Mew

You are Mew, the cat-like Pokémon with psychic abilities. As your DNA contains the genetic codes that allows you to use any move, it is said that you are the ancestor of all Pokémon. You are considered a mirage to most experts as you only appear to a select few people.

Ability 1: Psychic Peek
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. If you would die as the result of the Antagonist’s nightly kill, the targeted player’s full role PM will be revealed in the thread at the start of the next day.

Win Condition:
(sorry Lenny :( )

There are 25 of you left alive, so 13 votes are needed for a lynch.

I would like to apologize for something, though. I forgot about one person's heavier vote weight yesterday. It wouldn't have changed anything at all, but you should have learned that someone on camoclone's wagon had a vote power greater than one.

Ok, so Day 2 starts now, and ends July 30th, 7:00 PM EST!

Sorry for not being able to post yesterday. My role didn't let me speak yesterday.

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 2 Ends July 30th, 7:00 PM EST!

I'm so angry at everyone who voted camoclone!!!! (including me)

I have no regrets.
yay I'm not dead \o/

Two more dead town. Is this how Werewolf games usually play out?

Hegafire0 said:

In all I've played yes. Town doesn't kill any wolf until they somehow start to die (other night killing abilities and lynch) until the town's luck ends or they lynch the wolves.

Hegafire0 said:

Pretty much. Occasionally we get lucky enough to get one indie/ wolf night one, but usually the first day is a shot in the dark and we don't get anything. But at least we got rid of an annoying townie. It's disappointing that we lost Lenny, whether or not his role would have been useful. He's a good player. Before we start throwing names out there on who to lynch, I think it might be helpful to look for the rationale of why the wolves would kill Teal. I don't think it's something anyone has ever thought about before.

#cryforlenny #mindofawolf

TheGuy said:
It's disappointing that we lost Lenny, whether or not his role would have been useful.

Absolutely. His role would have given us a clear to keep safe or a scum to lynch.

On that note, it looks like indies are confirmed.

Didn't Salamancetrainer claim Mew?

Shocker said:
Didn't Salamancetrainer claim Mew?

Yes, then immediately asked to be subbed out (for Lenny). Aka he screwed Lenny out of the game due to his own illogical action.

Alrighty then, that's cleared up (btw haven't read the entire thread)
So chances are we have a fire-using indie who can kill or a townie that can kill.

So I guess that Lenny didn't use his ability?
Also, sucks losing Teal chirp.

Shocker said:
Alrighty then, that's cleared up (btw haven't read the entire thread)
So chances are we have a fire-using indie who can kill or a townie that can kill.

So, from my knowledge of my bro, I'd say one of these might be the likely culprits:

Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
Ghast (Minecraft)
Blaze (Minecraft)
Mario (If you have to ask, have a childhood with an NES)
anotherpokemon.jpeg (Obvious roots)
Fireman (Bioshock Infinite)
Human Torch (... Fantastic 4...)
Ejector (Transformers)

... All that I can think of at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back