Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee

seven spots left

Flygon2071 said:
Will we be notified about how much HP left does the Smash Ball has left? Or we would have to take our chance without knowing even the max HP.

The HP of the Smash Ball will be unknown to you.

Machamp the Champion said:
Also, in the Rules & FAQ's, it says you can't quote a Role PM, but one of the new rules is that you can quote things the host says ._. WAT DO AI DOO?

The green part is leftovers from WW14 that I forgot to delete. Full role reveal is allowed.

DNA said:
2b. The Smash Ball. Simple enough - if you see it, you may either attack it or let it float away. If you attack it and your attack is successful, you will reduce the HP of the Smash Ball by that amount. If your attack reduces the HP of the Smash Ball to 0 or less, you will gain access to your Final Smash for a total of twelve hours before it leaves your body. If it doesn't break, the Smash Ball will be passed to a randomly selected player.
When do we see the Smash Ball? At night? Or is it posted publicly in the thread or something? Or do we find out and get killed as a result?

The Smash Ball will be passed around at all times, day and night. You will be notified when it is floating near you. Whenever a player uses their Final Smash, it will be noted in the town: A Final Smash has been unleashed! This message may appear in the middle of the night as well, though you're still not allowed to post in the game thread until the next day starts. Some Final Smashes have immediate effects. Some do not. In most cases, you will also not know who is using the Final Smash.

Also, if you have a Final Smash that can only be used during a certain part of the day, you are exempt from the twelve-hour rule if you obtain the Smash Ball during the wrong time of day. In that case, your grace period will end twelve hours after the correct time phase starts.

Got it; thanks.

In to hopefully play a real game for once.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
In to hopefully play a real game for once.

dmaster out.

I hope this too, although you usually die before I do, so you have my sympathies.

In!

/me crosses fingers she doesn't get a lame role or a really major one.

That's our cast, everyone! Please wait while roles are passed out.

I hope my role isn't as crappy as in the last X games...

...wow, I was seriously lucky this time. I didn't even realize I got the last slot until I saw the players list. O_O

something tells me i'm going to win

When's the game going to actually start? when everyone confirms roles?

Yeah. I am starting to pass out the roles now.

Note to the scum team: you will not actually be able to see the wolf forum until I finish passing out the roles.

I still don't understand how the attacks work. (Never played Super Smash Bros) Is it the rock? Or are there other people that haven't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back