Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
v7w2et.jpg

thanks spammeh

Welcome, lost and confused souls, to the fifteenth edition of Pokebeach's Werewolf game. In this version of everyone's favorite internet pastime (totally), we're featuring a few new things.

1. The best host ever.
2. Frogs with afros. FROM OUTER SPACE
3. A plot line that makes even less sense than previous ones! Yes, that is possible!....I think.
5. Did you notice that there was no 4?
6. The best host ever...of all time.
7. Did I mention that I'm the best host ever?
8-10. Why haven't you signed up yet? The frog with the afro from outer space playing children's card games on motorcycles to determine the fate of the universe will never forgive you if you do not feed the children in Africa.

To sign up, comment on this thread saying in or something of the sort. If there's already 36 or more people signed up, I'll make you a sub (note that due to inactivity, etc. subs are often used).

Introduction:

Disclaimer: Many characters in this intro and the roles themselves are from the show Keroro Gunso, known as Sgt. Frog in its dubbed version.

Tokyo, Japan

Secret base under some random geek's house

"Where is that lazy fool?" Giroro cursed, slamming his fist on the desk he was sitting at. "The meeting was to begin over half an hour ago!"

As if on cue, the automated blue doors slid open and revealed Keroro, the sergeant. Giroro stood up, pulled out a grenade, and lobbed it at his sergeant. When the smoke cleared it revealed the frog FROM OUTER SPACE now wore a charred afro, but appeared otherwise unfazed. "Where have you been?" Giroro demanded. "Does our mission mean nothing to you? You stupid--"

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Keroro shouted, disengaging himself from the weapons master. "Poor subjects, pitiable masses, uncomprehending worshipers of my incomparable greatness! I have..." he turned to Angol Mois, who obediantly pushed a button and the sound of a drumroll was broadcast throughout the room. "A PLAN!!!!"

If Keroro had been expecting a reaction, he was to be disappointed. But of course he wasn't expecting a reaction; Tamama was looking at him with round-eyed wonder while eating from a stack of candy bags, Kururu was picking his nose and probably listening to some song on his headphones, Giroro was shaking his head in disgust, and Dororo was absent. But Keroro was not alarmed-in fact, the opposite: he would be astounded if any of them had done anything different.

Belatedly Angol Mois found her cue again and pushed another button, this one sending applause out of some speakers. "Well, let's hear it." Giroro said, a tone of disgust in his voice. "It can't be much worse than your last pla-actually nevermind I said that about the last dozen too."

"Mock me if you will; perhaps my genius is simply too incredible for you to comprehend." Keroro said, narrowing his eyes. He gestured behind him with grandiose as a screen fell down from the wall and was illuminated from a ceiling mounted projector. "Behold, my glorious schemes!"

Tamama and Kururu displayed no reaction whatsoever, but Giroro's mouth dropped wide open. "Great frog almighty, this plan might actually work!" He paused and was lost in thought for a brief moment. "Might. Maybe. Possibly. Potentially. Yeah you know what no, no, it won't."

Tokyo, Japan

Main shopping district

It was a beautiful day. The sun shone, the sky was a clear blue dotted with only a few puffy white clouds, the birds sang cheery melodies, and four brightly colored frogs all radioed in reporting that they were finally in position.

"Kururu, fire the main missiles!" Keroro commanded into a walkie-talkie from his concealed location just under the city.

"Roger that. Pushy!" Kururu cackled manically as he pressed a red button. From five hundred feet over the city, the strange rectangular UFO shed its opti-camoflauge armor and primed its missiles. People stopped are stared upwards as the rockets launched from under the UFO's wings. Dozens, nay, hundreds of astounded Pekoponian's eyes stared and mouths gaped as the missiles blew a red trail through the sky towards the Nishizawa radio tower, a massive structure which dominated the skyline and the skyscrapers below it.

Ka-boom! The missiles impacted the base of the tower cleanly, Amid a torrent of gray smoke and shattered steel beams, the tower began swaying precariously back and forth. All at once the hysteria began. Almost as one the Pekoponains began screaming and shouting and trying in vain to use their cell phones to no avail. They didn't even realize the true predicament they had found themselves unwittingly caught in-miles above, Kururu's specially designed satellite had projected a holographic image onto the screens of all other satellites in orbit, feeding them an image identical to the one they would be receiving except for the fact that Tokyo and the surrounding areas would appear perfectly normal.

From his vantage point on the roof of one of the skyscrapers, Giroro grinned. This was what he had been training his whole life for. This was what he had suffered through Keroro's awful company for. This was his dream, manifested in physical form. He adjusted his sniper rifle lens and the scurrying figures below him came into focus. Methodically he singled out the ones of higher importance to the pathetic Pekoponian hierarchy. Blam! Blam! Blam! In quick succession three laser blasts ended their lives and seared scorch marks onto the ground hundreds of feet below him.

Behind him! He dropped his sniper rifle and hurled himself off of the roof as gunshots-the metal kind, not from as advanced a weapon as his-rang out behind him. The police officers dashed to the edge of the roof to watch the strange frog-like creature plummet to his inevitable doom. To their surprise, a small black box on his back projected translucent wings and the creature swooped away. The Pekoponians would barely have had time to be incredulous before a yellow laser blast fired from Tamama, who had been covering Giroro, removed any proof of their existence. And the roof's.

Keroro pulled a lever and the ground above him moved to the side as the platform below him propelled him into the sunlight and mob of Pekoponians. A few saw him and dashed for him, but they couldn't get to him before he pressed a button on his shiny Kero Ball. The sun vanished in the sky and everything went pitch black. After a minute the light reappeared, looking completely normal and not hinting that anything had ever been awry. But now that the Keronians had successfully accomplished phase 1 of their plan, to assure that no Pekoponian reinforcements would be arriving in time, it was time for their phase 2. All four of them had used the Kero Ball to transform into a human-looking form and along with Angol Mois they had infiltrated the crowd of unsuspecting Pekoponians.

Let the fifteenth Werewolf game commence!
Players:

1. [member]TDL[/member] . Killed by wolves Night 1
2. [member]ESP[/member] . killed by Viper Night 5
3. [member]TPO3[/member] . [member]Argetlam[/member] [member]Reshiwott[/member] lynched Day 5
4. [member]DNA[/member] . Killed by the wolf night 8
5. [member]PMJ[/member] . Warped along with HypnoticLuxray to the other side of the universe by Keeper of Night
6. [member]dmaster[/member] . Killed by the terrible basketball skills of the wolf team night 3
7. [member]King Arceus[/member] . Infinity Smited by Dark Void night 8
8. [member]Lucky Fire[/member] . lynched Day 7
9. [member]Glace[/member] . Killed by mysterious girl Night 1
10. [member]Gistica[/member] . Killed by Viper night 1
11. [member]Bisharp37[/member] .
12. [member]alex[/member] [member]Roari[/member] modkilled via uncreative methods NOPE CHUCK TESTA HE'S BACK TheYoshi
13. [member]Equinox[/member] Modkilled by the almighty void of justice
14. [member]Martini[/member] [member]Teal[/member] . Devoured by Meaty
15. [member]Bippa[/member] . lynched day 8
16. [member]RogueChomp[/member] . lynched day 10
17. [member]Bo$$_89[/member] .
18. [member]ShadowLugia[/member] . [member]PMysterious[/member] modkilled via uncreative methods
19. [member]doublenikesocks[/member] . lynched Day 3
20. [member]Kecleon-X[/member] . lynched Day 9
21. [member]HypnoticLuxray[/member] . Warped along with PMJ to the other side of the universe by Keeper of Night
22. [member]Puff[/member] [member]superpokemon67[/member]
23. [member]Flygon2071[/member] . Retaliated upon by Viper
24. [member]CrystalEyeMonster[/member] [member]Keeper of Night[/member] . Warped himself along with PMJ and HypnoticLuxray to the other side of the universe
25. [member]TheGuy[/member] .
26. [member]Nengeni[/member] . Killed by the wolves night 5
27. [member]sillykyle[/member] . Killed by Viper night 3
28. [member]Zorua[/member] . Lynched Day 4
29. [member]Blah[/member] . [member]Chillarmy[/member]
30. [member]Meaty[/member] . Killed by the wolves night 4 HE'S BACK TOO ASDF ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE A WINNER IS YOU
31. [member]Porygon-X[/member] .
32. [member]Spammy[/member] . [member]Mayer[/member] Killed by Viper night 4
33. [member]Chariblaze[/member] . killed by the wolves night 6
34. [member]Blui129[/member] Killed by Viper night 2
35. [member]RaichuGirl[/member] . lynched day 11
36. [member]Machamp the Champion[/member] .

Replacements

1. [member]Keeper of Night[/member] subbing for CrystalEyeMonster
2. [member]Teal[/member] subbing for Martini
3. [member]Roari[/member] subbing for alex
4. [member]superpokemon67[/member] subbing for Puff
5. [member]Argetlam[/member] subbing for TPO3
6. [member]Mayer[/member] subbing for Spammy
7. [member]Infinity[/member] subbing for King Arceus
8. [member]Reshiwott[/member] subbing for Argetlam
9. [member]PMysterious[/member] subbing for ShadowLugia
10. [member]Chillarmy[/member] subbing for Blah
11. [member]The Yoshi[/member] subbing for Alex

Game Updates:

How to play and rules and all that jazz that I definitely did not shamelessly copy and paste from PMJ with a few minor changes:

Kacb3.png

What is Werewolf?
Werewolf (more commonly known as Mafia, the game it is based on) is a game that features two main factions: the werewolves and townspeople. The idea is that there is a town of people and some werewolves have hidden amongst them. During the day, they appear as normal people - it is at night that they take the form of the beast and slay the townspeople.

How do you play?
Werewolf is played in two shifts: Day and Night.

Day
During the Day, everyone talks amongst themselves and uses the powers of deduction to determine who they think the wolves are. Votes are cast for the suspected player, and once a simple majority has been reached (if there are 18 players in the game, 10 votes are needed), that player is lynched. His or her role is revealed, and the game goes into Night.

If the deadline is reached and a simple majority has not been reached, whoever has the most votes on them will be lynched instead. In the event of a tie, there will be no lynch.

How to Vote

At any time during the day phase, you may vote for a person to be lynched. To cast a vote, type the following:

Vote: {player}

It must be bold and red, or I will not accept it.

example:

Vote: PMJ

Here's an easy copy-and-paste version:

Code:
[color=red][b]Vote: {player}[/b][/color]

If you change your mind later, you may vote for someone else, but you must unvote the player you voted for before you may vote for anyone else. To unvote, type the following:

Unvote: {player}

It must be bold and blue, or I will not accept it.

After that, you may vote as normal.

example:

Unvote: PMJ
Vote: Water Pokemon Master

Here's the unvote copy and paste:

Code:
[color=blue][b]Unvote: {player}[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Vote: {player}[/b][/color]

Re-voting immediately is not required, but you must still follow proper voting format at all times.

Night
During the Night, no one is allowed to post in the game thread. This is the time when the wolves congregate and decide on someone to kill. Once decided, the wolf leader sends me the decision, and that person is killed (removed from the game). Many players also have abilities that can be used only at night, and all of those are sent to me as well. Once 72 hours pass (or all night abilities have been sent), the previous Night's actions are explained, and the game returns to Day.

The cycle repeats until one faction wins.

iSiDN.png

How do you win?
It depends on your team. Each character in Werewolf XIV has one of three different alignments:

The Town
The town (a person who is aligned with the town is also called a townie) represents the uninformed majority whose goal is to eliminate all threats to the town. (In Werewolf XV, if your role PM says "Alignment: Pekoponians win," you are aligned with the town.) The town's main weapon is the lynch. Sometimes there are townies with the ability to kill during Night. Maybe. I don't remember if there actually are any in this game.

Pekoponian/Town Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

The Werewolves
The werewolves represent the informed minority. Each of them knows the identities of the other wolves and can use that knowledge to influence voting. Their goal is to match or exceed the number of townies. This way, they will control the lynch vote and trivialize the rest of the game. (In Werewolf XV, if your role PM says "Alignment: Keronians win," you are aligned with the werewolves.) The werewolves' main weapon is the kill they can perform each Night. They can also use deceit and sow the seeds of confusion among the town.

Keronian/Werewolf Win Condition: At least one werewolf-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

The Independents
In addition to the two main factions, there sometimes exist independent or "indie" characters. They are not on either main team and are aligned with themselves. (In Werewolf XIV, if your role PM says "Alignment: None," you are an indie.) Indies are not always a threat to the town, but the town usually needs to eliminate them in order to claim victory. If you are an indie, whether or not you are a threat to the town is at the sole discretion of the game moderator. If you're not sure, ask.

xjYQu.png

Rules

Violation of any of these rules will result in a modkill. A modkill is when you are forcibly removed from the game by me.

1. You may not directly quote anything I PM to you in regards to this game. New role: Don't reveal the name of your role or any other names in it. Anyone who posted their role name before this came into effect will not be punished for it, but please refrain from mentioning that information in the future.
2. No editing or deleting posts. (Hint: Merging posts, a result from double posting appears as an edit. Don't do it!) First violation will result in a warning; second is a modkill.
3. No talking about the game outside of the game thread.
4. No forum name changes as long as you're alive.
6. You must post once every seven real-life days. An activity PM will suffice if the game Day ends too quickly, but I may consider replacing you if that's all you're doing to stay in the game.
7. Do not "like" posts in this thread. If you're dead, replaced, not in this game, whatever, this can give opinions to the players that they should not be privy too and it will be treated as if you posted in the thread If you're alive, don't do it either because likes can easily be removed, which would be akin to editing or removing a post after you've made, which is not allowed. Anyone who likes this post or any other post made before the game officially starts will be branded a troll and dealt with accordingly.

FAQ

Q: What happens when I die?
A: When you die, you are removed from the game and can no longer post in the game thread (because you are dead). If you are part of the wolf team, you will also lose access to the wolf forum.

Q: I died and was the seer and I learned Player X was a wolf! Can I tell the others?
A: Absolutely not. In fact, you may not share anything you learned while alive, not just results of your role.

Q: I'm going to be gone for X days. What will happen to me?
A: You will be temporarily replaced, if need be. You may reclaim your character upon your return.

Q: How long does a game last?
A: Usually a couple months, but of course your participation depends on how long you survive...

If you have any specific questions regarding your role or how the game works, shoot me a PM.

Let me know if I forgot anything important I should have put in here...

RE: Werewolf XV: Honey? The frogs rang. They've come to conquer the Earth.

You didn't close a tag properly, but anyway I'll play.

So in.

if I'm a bad player just replace me

In.....

durarararararararara

Also, I should note that your talk about factions all talk about WW14 factions, not WW15. You should fix that.

I'd like to join. (And I know I've had problems with Werewolf rules before but I read them thoroughly this time)

So going to get modkilled win this time.

DNA said:
durarararararararara

Also, I should note that your talk about factions all talk about WW14 factions, not WW15. You should fix that.

Obvious Copy and Paste is obvious.

How is it that you filled some spots without the person posting?

Innnnnnnnnn?!?!?!?! In for sure

I guess I will play

Glace said:
Obvious Copy and Paste is obvious.

Dark Void said:
How to play and rules and all that jazz that I definitely did not shamelessly copy and paste from PMJ with a few minor changes:

So yeah I'll go fix that now. I'll add everyone who posted to the player's list once I'm done.

King Arceus said:
How is it that you filled some spots without the person posting?

PMJ had a cool idea where he invited a few people to his game so they could beat the rush and not complain about being too slow. I figured I might as well too.

Ïñ çūż î čåñ

I'll join.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LJbY4ixm_ZM[/video]

I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back