Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Honey? The frogs rang. They've come to conquer the Earth.

Machamp the Champion said:
In it to win... or lose. I'm not picky.

First time playing it, but I've played a real life version of the game (which this is probably based off,) so hopefully I won't be too sucky.
The best thing to do is pay attention to detail, and know what your role is...oh, and based on your role, pick and choose what you want to say and reveal about yourself.

What I said is wordy, but it's simpler than it sounds - for example, if you find out you're the priest, don't tip your hand publicly - more likely than not, you will be the next kill target. Stuff like that.

Just play well, pay attention to what's said in the thread, don't jump too hastily to conclusions, and you should do fine.

DNA said:
The best thing to do is pay attention to detail, and know what your role is...oh, and based on your role, pick and choose what you want to say and reveal about yourself.

What I said is wordy, but it's simpler than it sounds - for example, if you find out you're the priest, don't tip your hand publicly - more likely than not, you will be the next kill target. Stuff like that.

Just play well, pay attention to what's said in the thread, don't jump too hastily to conclusions, and you should do fine.

Thanks for the help. As I said, I've played the real live version that you buy in stores, quite a lot actually. Just earlier today in fact. I've learned some little things like that just by playing enough. I do appreciate the help, though.

As I said, I've played the real live version that you buy in stores, quite a lot actually.
That's a thing? I thought it was just a party game o_o

DNA said:
As I said, I've played the real live version that you buy in stores, quite a lot actually.

Yeah, it is, lol. It has expansions packs and everything!

1. TDL
2. ESP
3. TP03
4. DNA
5. PMJ

dammit teapot you ruined the chain

DNA said:

http://www.amazon.com/Asmodee-849418-Werewolves-Millers-Hollow/dp/B0009Z3M8S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1354176400&sr=8-2&keywords=werewolf
http://www.amazon.com/New-Moon-Exp-Werewolves-Miller/dp/2914849540/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1354176477&sr=1-2&keywords=werewolf

Imagine that.

Confirming I am in.

DNA said:
Glace said:
Obvious Copy and Paste is obvious.

thank you, Captain Obvious

Sir, it's lieutenant.

Anyway. Frogs? Inb4 there are snakes (and abilities that involves jumping).

Did I make it? Why did he have to post this at 4 AM and didn't even pre-sign me up? >_<
I also sign up Roari.

Well, f.

Fabulous...

In I hope.

Did I make it?

Just read the intro. What the heck?!?!?! O.O

I think Machamp the Champion was the last one to make it in. I'm sure we'll have a need for subs, though, so don't worry.

Why do these fill up so fast 9.9.

In as a sub then

I'll be a sub too :) (goodnessthesethingsfillfast)

Well Spammy made me a nice banner, so thanks!

We've got 7 subs now, but feel free to sign up still, your chances of getting in won't be that good but anything's possible.

I'll start sending roles once I have some more time. Confirm that you got a role by posting it in the thread, but don't post saying you didn't get one now (it might be some time before I get to send them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back