• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

Hey there.

I'm interested in your: FA M Sceptile - $17

I could offer: Lugia EX Regular Art AOR - $8
2 Thundurus EX PLF - $8 (or $4 I'm not sure?)
1 Battle compressor - $1

Let me know if that is wrong or if your interested. THanks.

I have all 3 Empoleon from DEX(Reverse, Holo, and non-Holo) Do you need N's? If so I have 8 on ebay. I also have 2 Landorus EX, 2 Mew from RC and a Jirachi-EX.
Message me back if you still need them.

I have a number of codes. Will you take them through email / photos / etc? (i.e. anything but mailed - parents don't allow me to.)

I have a number of codes. Will you take them through email / photos / etc? (i.e. anything but mailed - parents don't allow me to.)
I'll take pictures of them emailed to me. (Saving the environment and helping tired postal workers through not mailing things and instead using email, yaaay!) Tell me how many code cards you have and what set etc they're from.

Sorry for not saying this in the original post! I can't take money either (that's the second part of my parents' no-money-in-transactions-whatsoever policy), so would you accept trading code cards for some of my Eeveelution wants?
Thanks!

Sorry for not saying this in the original post! I can't take money either (that's the second part of my parents' no-money-in-transactions-whatsoever policy), so would you accept trading code cards for some of my Eeveelution wants?
Thanks!
Um I need code cards and I will trade cards for them. The monetary value beside the cards are what I value them at in terms of just value, not real money as I am not a verified seller yet.

Here are all of my codes:
Boundaries Crossed x3
Dragons Exalted x4
Emerging Powers x5
Legendary Treasures x9
Plasma Blast x3
Plasma Freeze x1
Plasma Storm x2
XY x13
Flashfire x3
Furious Fists x6
Phantom Forces x5
Primal Clash x7
Roaring Skies x6
Ancient Origins x19
Breakthrough x1

Sylveon Theme Deck x1
Xerneas-EX Tin Promo x1
Yveltal-EX Tin Promo x1
Darkrai-EX Tin Promo x1
White Kyurem-EX Tin Promo x1
Serperior Tin Promo x1
Samurott Tin Promo x1

Quite a lot of these are from within the game. Would you be interested in them as well?

I'll take all of the pack ones (minus emerging powers ands legendary treasures) plus the yceltal and darkrai ex tin promo codes.

Sure! How do you value the promo codes?

Plus, do you have any / have access to any Eeveelutions? Here's my thread:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/hong-kong-tcgo-codes-for-trade.123596/

Since I asked for it to be locked, it isn't updated. That list is mostly accurate, aside from:
Minus all Bandit Ring cards
Minus Flareon CoL, both Primes, Darkness CoL Energy
Plus Espeon-EX and Espeon-EX FA from BREAKpoint, 7-11 Bento Sylveon, Mega Battle 2015 Umbreon & All-Night Party

Ues, and I can even get you reverse ones of the new ones from AOR, and if I get to go to an event on sunday I will gladly hunt them down for you.

Great, thanks! I prefer ones on my want list over reverse holo versions (in terms of priority).
Tell me what you find on Sunday! Thanks!

Hello, I am looking for these cards, each in quantity of 1:

Hoopa-EX
AZ
Battle Compressor
Korrina
Gallade BKT 84/162
Entei AOR 14/98

What I have to offer are ~8 code cards and the NVI pre-release deck box. I'll take pictures of the box tomorrow, but I just wanted to get this out there to test the waters, so to speak.

Hello, I am looking for these cards, each in quantity of 1:

Hoopa-EX
AZ
Battle Compressor
Korrina
Gallade BKT 84/162
Entei AOR 14/98

What I have to offer are ~8 code cards and the NVI pre-release deck box. I'll take pictures of the box tomorrow, but I just wanted to get this out there to test the waters, so to speak.
Do you care or not if the hoopa EX is from the tin or not? also because that prerelease deck box is so freaking pretty I will sacrifice one of my few battle compressors, now, I am not sure I can get a Gallade soon, however I am SURE I have everything else on that list.

I have a lot of codes:
Codes: 311

6x FLF

50x FUF

46x PHF

104x PRC

9x ROS

43x AOR

53x BKT

Do you buy them or are you looking to strictly trade?

Back