• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

Ok taking a small break from sorting too many cards. Here's some more stuff I found, reverse flareon PLF $8, reverse energy evolution evee furiois fists $2. That's the price in cards of what I would trade them for.

Also if you have the following stuff I'll trade you cards for them:
Card dividers from elite trainer boxes $2 for the set they give you with each etb
Empty elite trainer boxes + the poster covers and dividers $7
Long shot on these dice and sleeve sets from elite trainer boxes $10 for both together, $3 for the dice set, $7 for the pack of sleeves.

I don't have that, unfortunately. Would you be able to do 64 PRC codes straight-up for the tin?

EDIT: I actually have a few Kyogre-EX from PRC irl, if that's what you're referring to. How many do you need?

I don't have that, unfortunately. Would you be able to do 64 PRC codes straight-up for the tin?
I could do the tin and if you pull kyogre or primal kyogre in it send them to me with the equal amount of code cards subtracted to make the trade fair. Does that sound good?

Ok taking a small break from sorting too many cards. Here's some more stuff I found, reverse flareon PLF $8, reverse energy evolution evee furiois fists $2. That's the price in cards of what I would trade them for.

Also if you have the following stuff I'll trade you cards for them:
Card dividers from elite trainer boxes $2 for the set they give you with each etb
Empty elite trainer boxes + the poster covers and dividers $7
Long shot on these dice and sleeve sets from elite trainer boxes $10 for both together, $3 for the dice set, $7 for the pack of sleeves.
Sorry, don't have elite trainer boxes in HK.
That's high. :eek: I prefer the crosshatches though... is it possible to add the Eevee DEX? Wouldn't mind if you don't prefer that though.

Sorry, don't have elite trainer boxes in HK.
That's high. :eek: I prefer the crosshatches though... is it possible to add the Eevee DEX? Wouldn't mind if you don't prefer that though.
I am so sorry, I didn't realize you were in china, I can't do international shipping, it's too costly and takes months to arrive. I am so very very sorry.

I am so sorry, I didn't realize you were in china, I can't do international shipping, it's too costly and takes months to arrive. I am so very very sorry.
Oh, that's fine. I understand how difficult to mail here.
Do you think we can trade again in a few months? I'm moving to Canada on a study visa around September.
Thanks!

Oh, that's fine. I understand how difficult to mail here.
Do you think we can trade again in a few months? I'm moving to Canada on a study visa around September.
Thanks!
Sadly no, as shipping outside of the us period requires a lot of forums to fill out, a picture of an orphaned puppy you rescued from a fire, and about $20 to get so much as a letter to Canada, I am REALLY SORRY. My family just has TERRIBLE luck with shipping internationally period.

Sadly no, as shipping outside of the us period requires a lot of forums to fill out, a picture of an orphaned puppy you rescued from a fire, and about $20 to get so much as a letter to Canada, I am REALLY SORRY. My family just has TERRIBLE luck with shipping internationally period.
I understand, its fine then. Thanks anyways!

Hello, I am looking for these cards, each in quantity of 1:

Hoopa-EX
AZ
Battle Compressor
Korrina
Gallade BKT 84/162
Entei AOR 14/98

What I have to offer are ~8 code cards and the NVI pre-release deck box. I'll take pictures of the box tomorrow, but I just wanted to get this out there to test the waters, so to speak.
Update after spending 10 hours sorting cards *eye twitch* I have found everything on that list but Gallade, and I did the price math without the gallade the trade is fair, would you still be willing to do the trade in this case?

hi, i m not sure whether you want to do international shipping. but i can do this:

My
Kyogre EX promo tin x1
Kyogre EX PRC x1
Primal Kyogre EX x1

Your
M Tyranitar EX FA
Hoopa EX FA
Raikou
Yveltal XY1

Also, is the Darkrai EX from BPT? in english?

I don't mind to ship first if you agree the trade, thanks

hi, i m not sure whether you want to do international shipping. but i can do this:

My
Kyogre EX promo tin x1
Kyogre EX PRC x1
Primal Kyogre EX x1

Your
M Tyranitar EX FA
Hoopa EX FA
Raikou
Yveltal XY1

Also, is the Darkrai EX from BPT? in english?

I don't mind to ship first if you agree the trade, thanks
I cannot do international shipping unless you want to take a gamble on whether or not the cards will arrive in the first place and still take 3 months to get there. I am sorry I can't do international shipping.

Hey
I would like your:
Darkrai EX $7
Reverse Trubbish $2
Reverse Suicune $7

For my:
3 Kecleon $9
2 Superior Energy Retrieval $1.75
Hypnotoxic Laser $2
Swampert Ancient Trait $2.50
5 Plasma Freeze Code Cards $1.25

Hey
I would like your:
Darkrai EX $7
Reverse Trubbish $2
Reverse Suicune $7

For my:
3 Kecleon $9
2 Superior Energy Retrieval $1.75
Hypnotoxic Laser $2
Swampert Ancient Trait $2.50
5 Plasma Freeze Code Cards $1.25
Sald y the darkrai ex has been traded and I an mostly just looking for code cards and Palkia ex and manaphy ex as I am going for standard now. :/

Back