• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

What about 66 code cards from RSK and the Swampert for your Altaria STAFF Promo and Suicune
DEAL! I agree to this trade! I am fully committed to the trade etc, however I have a super nasty cold atm, which may or may not be something related to pneumonia, but once it's over and I have cleansed everything in my house with fire, I mean cleaned my house to make sure you don't get sick, I will gladly send you my end. To make sure you don't get jipped by me and my nasty cold don't even send the stuff right away, just wait until my cold is over, ok.

Update after spending 10 hours sorting cards *eye twitch* I have found everything on that list but Gallade, and I did the price math without the gallade the trade is fair, would you still be willing to do the trade in this case?

Ah, thanks a bunch. Sorry to say, but I don't need those anymore.

With the release of BREAKPoint, I'm now just looking for one Scizor-EX. If you have that, either normal or full art, I'd ask if you would do whichever one you have for the deckbox.

Ah, thanks a bunch. Sorry to say, but I don't need those anymore.

With the release of BREAKPoint, I'm now just looking for one Scizor-EX. If you have that, either normal or full art, I'd ask if you would do whichever one you have for the deckbox.
Sadly I have neither and if you want anything else from break point let me know as I need those code cards.

I will remove them from pending once I've seen if I can still trade them for something important otherwise they are nft for now.

Do you feel better and healed from the cold because I need the Altaria soon
I am so sorry I forgot about this, I can do the trade.
So the trade is my staff Altaria and reverse suicune from breakpoint

For your

66 rsk code cards and swampert with ancient trait.

Lastly double checking, you're in the US, right?

Interested in:

1x RH Random Receiver
1x Darkrai-EX BKP
1x Xerneas/Yveltal Binder

Do you have access to any more packs or tins?

I have:

Xx Codes again
3x Kyogre-EX Set
2x Octillery BKT
2x Magnezone BKT

What can we do?

Ok, wow I haven't updated the list in a while, will have to update it soon, but I no longer need kyogre ex or octillery, nor do I think I have anything listed but the binder, sorry. I will update the list when I can.

Back