• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

Gotcha, I wouldn't mind trying to trade for the Swampert tin. I honestly don't need the tin - looking more for the packs inside. I dunno if that's possible? What are your values on the codes?

EDIT: I see you value codes at 25 cents apiece. I could part with 64 Primal Clash codes for the Swampert tin, if that's possible.

Last edited:
Do you care or not if the hoopa EX is from the tin or not? also because that prerelease deck box is so freaking pretty I will sacrifice one of my few battle compressors, now, I am not sure I can get a Gallade soon, however I am SURE I have everything else on that list.

I would much prefer the Hoopa-EX from AOR, but they're of equal value to me tbh. I've sent you a PM with links to photos of the deckbox. If you need more, LMK.

Gotcha, I wouldn't mind trying to trade for the Swampert tin. I honestly don't need the tin - looking more for the packs inside. I dunno if that's possible? What are your values on the codes?

EDIT: I see you value codes at 25 cents apiece. I could part with 64 Primal Clash codes for the Swampert tin, if that's possible.
I have a question, that I am pretty sure is pb legal, just weird. 1 do you have kyogre ex tin/pack? Because I am willing to send you the tin no problem, however if you pull kyogre ex or primal kyogre ex from the packs then could you dedeuct the value of those cards from the amount of code cards you send me? I really hope this is PB legal as I am not sure where in the rules this is against or for this kind of situation where what you send me could depend on what you get from the tin.

Hi,
I also got 5 extra codes from BREAKThrough and 1 from Primal Clash.

Tell me if you found anything, thanks!

Umm look through my trades? Note I no longer have reverse vs seeker or professor birch.
Oh, I thought you might have found something at the league on Sunday.
I'll take the Flareon AOR for the booster codes... any other Eeveelutions RH's?

Oh, I thought you might have found something at the league on Sunday.
I'll take the Flareon AOR for the booster codes... any other Eeveelutions RH's?
Umm you're taking a slight loss in card value if you take just the flareon. Also Ihave a lot of eveelution promos from tournaments, they have cool cross stitching holo patterns on them if you want, but last time I checked each one was worth like $5-15 (I use ebay for card prices when pokeprices doesn't show the thing I'm looking for ie promos.

Umm you're taking a slight loss in card value if you take just the flareon. Also Ihave a lot of eveelution promos from tournaments, they have cool cross stitching holo patterns on them if you want, but last time I checked each one was worth like $5-15 (I use ebay for card prices when pokeprices doesn't show the thing I'm looking for ie promos.
Oh, I'd really like those crosshatch cards! Which ones do you have?
Since I have 79 codes (exc. EP & LT), that's $11.85.
Plus the two codes ($3)
That's $14.85.

Which crosshatches would you trade for this?

Also, do you mind using Troll and Toad prices? The buy prices are actually slightly inflated, but I don't mind using them.

That's fine also I am sorry that due to the rising promo prices of some of these you might only get like 1 or two eveelutions for alls of those code cards. However I will throw in the reverse flareon no matter what because no one wants it asides from you, and I figure why not let someone that will appreciate it have it.

That's fine also I am sorry that due to the rising promo prices of some of these you might only get like 1 or two eveelutions for alls of those code cards. However I will throw in the reverse flareon no matter what because no one wants it asides from you, and I figure why not let someone that will appreciate it have it.
Sure, and thanks! Very nice of you!
Which Eeveelutions will you trade?

Sorry for the lateish reply, I was busy going hrough empty card packs and putting them into baggies. I have a cities promo evee dark explorers, umbreon regionals promo dark explorers, jolteon regionals promo dark explorers, and a regionals leafeon promo.

Sorry for the lateish reply, I was busy going hrough empty card packs and putting them into baggies. I have a cities promo evee dark explorers, umbreon regionals promo dark explorers, jolteon regionals promo dark explorers, and a regionals leafeon promo.
Which of those would you trade for all of the codes?

Dark explorers umbreon regionals promo and the Jolteon regionals promo, double check to make sure I'm not over trading for it though. I would but I am sorting through 1 crapton of cards right now, Arceus help my spine.

Sure! Take your time organizing your cards - I have to mow through my cards to find some of the codes too. :)

Back