• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

Would you trade your Raichu with circle circuit for a normal Mega Ampharos EX. Also do you have any umbreon foil energy? If you do how many?

Would you trade your Raichu with circle circuit for a normal Mega Ampharos EX. Also do you have any umbreon foil energy? If you do how many?
I think I removed my mega ampharos needs off of my needs list, do you have anything else? Also do you mean those HGSS play! Promos with Umbreon on them?

Yes with the HGSS Play! Promos, and also do you still need a lugia ex I did just open a pack with a full art lugia ex as well....

Yes with the HGSS Play! Promos, and also do you still need a lugia ex I did just open a pack with a full art lugia ex as well....
*throws cards at screen* YES I need it, I will trade you my pack of HGSS play! promo energy for it. I don't have any single Umbreon play! energy promos otherwise, sorry.

sure I be willing too, also would you also do the raichu for the M sceptile ex? It's just normal art not full art. That and I managed to open about 8 now I can't seem to stop pulling them lol.
Quick question how many are in a pack just curious.

sure I be willing too, also would you also do the raichu for the M sceptile ex? It's just normal art not full art. That and I managed to open about 8 now I can't seem to stop pulling them lol.
Quick question how many are in a pack just curious.
The pack has 1 of each basic energy at the time of HGSS, so it would have 1 umbreon energy, but the promo energy can go for quite a bit on its own, the pack is just worth more unopened.

Also the raichu might be traded soon to someone else, I'll have to see...

And on Wednesday, Empoleon_master HATH UPDATED HIS LIST ONCE MORE!

A couple questions
Are you only looking for one each of the EXs from expanded? Are you talking about regular or full art Landorus EX? Lastly, what sets of Play Promos do you have for Fire, Water and Electric.

I am looking for at LEAST one of each ex from expanded and preferably half art on every thing hnless specified. Also I think I only have a few water play! Promo energy when I wake up I'll check, I have at least 4.

Offer 1: My:
2x Mew EX (RC Full Art) $14
Landorus EX RA $12

Protection Cube $.50
Shrine of Memories $.25
Hypnotoxic Laser $2.00
Hypnotoxic Laser (With faint surface scratches) $1
RH Bicycle $.50
Superior Energy Retrieval $.75
Town Map $2
Skyla $2
Heavy Ball $1
total in trainers: $10

Your:
2x FA Mega Sceptile EX $34
Reverse Unown Ancient Origins $3

Offer 2: My:
Mew EX (RC Full Art) $7

Protection Cube $.50
Shrine of Memories $.25
Hypnotoxic Laser $2
RH Bicycle $.50
Town Map $2
Skyla $2
Heavy Ball $1

Your:
FA Mega Sceptile EX $17

Offer 1: My:
2x Mew EX (RC Full Art) $14
Landorus EX RA $12

Protection Cube $.50
Shrine of Memories $.25
Hypnotoxic Laser $2.00
RH Bicycle $.50
Town Map $2
Skyla $2
Heavy Ball $1

Your:
Reverse Unown Ancient Origins $3

Offer 2: My:
Mew EX (RC Full Art) $7

Protection Cube $.50
Shrine of Memories $.25
Hypnotoxic Laser $2
RH Bicycle $.50
Town Map $2
Skyla $2
Heavy Ball $1

Your:
FA Mega Sceptile EX $17
*spits out drink* do you have more than one of each of those trainers because I really need more than one of a lot of them.

I more than likely have most of the trainers you listed. I only have access to some of my trainers, but I'll be able to get them later tonight so I'll write up a new offer or two later tonight.

Offer 1
My:
2x Protection Cube $1
2x Shrine of Memories $.50
2x Hypnotoxic Laser $4
3x Bicycle(1 RH, 1 in lightly played condition. Lightly played isn't creased, just has a faint 'dirty' look to it on close inspection. It wouldn't be noticeable at all if it was in a case.) $1.50
3x Superior Energy Retrieval $2.25
1x Town Map $2
3x Skyla $6
1x Heavy Ball $1
2x Bianca $2
6x Unown $6
Total in Misc: 26.25

2x Mew EX FA (RC24) $14
1x Thundurus EX Full Art(PLF) $5 (Raised from $4 for being FA)
Total: $45.25

Your:
2x Reverse Holo Forest of Giant Plants $5
1x Reverse Flareon $3
1x Reverse Unown $3
Total:$45

Offer 2
My:
2x Protection Cube $1
2x Hypnotoxic Laser $4
3x Bicycle(1 RH, 1 in lightly played condition) $1.50
1x Town Map $2
3x Skyla $6
1x Heavy Ball $1
2x Bianca $2
8x Unown $8
Total in Misc: $28.25

Your:
1x FA Mega Sceptile EX $17
1x Reverse Flareon $3
1x Reverse Unown $3
Total: $28

Offer 1
My:
2x Protection Cube $1
2x Hypnotoxic Laser $4
3x Bicycle(1 RH, 1 in lightly played condition. Lightly played isn't creased, just has a faint 'dirty' look to it on close inspection. It wouldn't be noticeable at all if it was in a case.) $1.50
1x Town Map $2
3x Skyla $6
1x Heavy Ball $1
2x Bianca $2
6x Unown $6
Total in Misc: 26.25

2x Mew EX FA (RC24) $14
1x Thundurus EX Full Art(PLF) $5 (Raised from $4 for being FA)
Total: $45.25

Your:
1x Reverse Flareon $3
1x Reverse Unown $3
Total:$45

Offer 2
My:
2x Protection Cube $1
2x Hypnotoxic Laser $4
3x Bicycle(1 RH, 1 in lightly played condition) $1.50
1x Town Map $2
3x Skyla $6
1x Heavy Ball $1
2x Bianca $2
8x Unown $8
Total in Misc: $28.25

Your:
1x FA Mega Sceptile EX $17
1x Reverse Flareon $3
1x Reverse Unown $3
Total: $28
*fans himself* (read the following in the voice of a southern bell) I think I have the vapors! *faints*

*three hours lateeeeer*

Hi, I don't need extra unown ATM and I have to check my count on those GPF as someone wants 2 of my Reverses as well, and possibly the Reverse unown.
I will check and do you want anything else? Also humna, humna, humna, that traaade! *faints again*

I am looking for 2 RH AOR Jolteon, 1 RH AOR Flareon, 2 RH Broken Vine Space, ROS Shaymin EX(don't care if full art), Hoopa EX, 2 Mega Sceptile EX (Full art or not), 3 RH XY Raichu and various other RH stuff(mostly trainers) for my decks Other than that, just stuff I can trade.

I am looking for 2 RH AOR Jolteon, 1 RH AOR Flareon, 2 RH Broken Vine Space, ROS Shaymin EX(don't care if full art), Hoopa EX, 2 Mega Sceptile EX (Full art or not), 3 RH XY Raichu and various other RH stuff(mostly trainers) for my decks Other than that, just stuff I can trade.
I don't have those for trade sadly, asides from the raichu but someone else also wants it and I want to see who wants what. I think I'll make a forum convo of it now so the cards go to the right person.

I updated the list AGAIN, with my dragonite VGC code card for $5 which is legal to trade as it is a physical item that has value.
Also I REALLY NEED MORE EMPTY ETBS MY CARD STORAGE NEEDS TO BE EXPANDED FOR EXPANDED!

I have these for trade:

1 protection cube $.50
2 shrine of memories $.25
1 Huntail PLC $2
1 Psyduck BCR (I'm looking for both) $.50 THERE ARE NO OTHER WORDS FOR HIGHER PRIORITY!
1 Kecleon from Plasma Freeze $3 I NEED THIS CARD!!!
2 bicycle (PLS) $.50
1 superior energy retrieval $.75 high priority
1 of both Blend energy types (DRX) $.75 each
2 Skyla $2
1 heavy ball $1
4 Bianca $1

I am interested in your:

Miscut FA Hoopa EX

Umm to me the misscuthoopa is worth more like $45 or something and I'd prefer to trade something else for those cards such as ANYTHING ELSE.

Back