• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

Hello again, I have lots:

3 Psyduck BCR (1x 32/149 RH, 1x 33/149 RH, 1x 33/149 non-RH) $.50
3 Kecleon from Plasma Freeze $3
2 Absol PLF $2
1 zubat PLS $.75 each
3 bicycle (PLS) $.50
3 superior energy retrieval (1x RH) $.75 high priority
2 of both Blend energy types (2x GRPD, 1x WLFM reverse holo, 1x WLFM) $.75 each
1 Town map $2
3 Skyla $2
1 heavy ball $1
4 Bianca $1
1x Mew EX RC - $7
Battle compressor $1
VS seeker $3-4

I also have an Empoleon card you might be interested in (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:EmpoleonDiamondPearl4.jpg). It has a small crease on it, I can provide pictures if you want.

I am interested in:
UNOPENED AND STILL SEALED Swampert EX 2015 tin $21
2 level ball AOR
1 Reverse Raichu XY $8
1 Hoopa EX (any kind) if you have one

Let me know. Thanks.

Hello again, I have lots:

3 Psyduck BCR (1x 32/149 RH, 1x 33/149 RH, 1x 33/149 non-RH) $.50
3 Kecleon from Plasma Freeze $3
2 Absol PLF $2
1 zubat PLS $.75 each
3 bicycle (PLS) $.50
3 superior energy retrieval (1x RH) $.75 high priority
2 of both Blend energy types (2x GRPD, 1x WLFM reverse holo, 1x WLFM) $.75 each
1 Town map $2
3 Skyla $2
1 heavy ball $1
4 Bianca $1
1x Mew EX RC - $7
Battle compressor $1
VS seeker $3-4

I also have an Empoleon card you might be interested in (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:EmpoleonDiamondPearl4.jpg). It has a small crease on it, I can provide pictures if you want.

I am interested in:
UNOPENED AND STILL SEALED Swampert EX 2015 tin $21
2 level ball AOR
1 Reverse Raichu XY $8
1 Hoopa EX (any kind) if you have one

Let me know. Thanks.
1 I don't need the battle compressor and VS seeker, they're just there to have incase it would make up the difference in a trade as they're basically a universal currency in card form. 2 the reverse raichu should be pending (I am an idiot when it comes to stuff that's pending or not), 3 most of that stuff asides from the keckleon and psy and golduk is also pending (I'm trading for them), but once those trades are done I will let you know. I know for a fact that I still need that absol PLF and Mew EX RC, and holy crap you have a reverse SER! *insert puddle of drool here*

Umm to me the misscuthoopa is worth more like $45 or something and I'd prefer to trade something else for those cards such as ANYTHING ELSE.

Hmmm, i fear i might have done the value's wrong. Before i try again, i will ask you what you consider the cards and numbers i listed to be worth.

Hmmm, i fear i might have done the value's wrong. Before i try again, i will ask you what you consider the cards and numbers i listed to be worth.
By my guess is about $20 however I am getting a LOT of those cards minus the ones I already mentioned from a bunch of other people. Your cards are still valued by me though.

By my guess is about $20 however I am getting a LOT of those cards minus the ones I already mentioned from a bunch of other people. Your cards are still valued by me though.

Would you want them for the Swampert Tin or for the same amount in PTCGO codes?

Would you want them for the Swampert Tin or for the same amount in PTCGO codes?
Probably tcgo code cards as that would actually even it out in terms of the little that I'll probably need after my current trades.

I have basically everything that you are looking for, but the only thing that I am looking for is Shaymin EX RSK. I will trade a lot for this.

Sadly dan I do not have any shaymin for trade as I barely have y playset of 4 and I am NOT trading them, also check your email soon please I should be sending you a picture of something I should have months ago.

I hath updated the list again. If anyone has an empoleon plush I will give you my everything for it!

Hi I noticed you were interested in:
2x Blend Energy GRPD
Town Map
3x Skyla
Kecleon PLF (I have a RH one)
Unown AOR (I have 2 of these I can throw in for free)

I didn't see too much from your haves list (unless you have Ho oh, Genesect, Virizion, Thundurus, or Deoxys EX unlisted), but I'm a verified seller so I could sell you these cards if you were interested in buying. LMK! :)

Hi I noticed you were interested in:
2x Blend Energy GRPD
Town Map
3x Skyla
Kecleon PLF (I have a RH one)
Unown AOR (I have 2 of these I can throw in for free)

I didn't see too much from your haves list (unless you have Ho oh, Genesect, Virizion, Thundurus, or Deoxys EX unlisted), but I'm a verified seller so I could sell you these cards if you were interested in buying. LMK! :)
I only really need the keckleon as I might be getting the rest in the mail, except for the blend energy.

Would you want the RH Kecleon and the 2 blend energy for $4?
I don't have any money to spend atm but I can tell you stuff I don't have listen yet.
Reverse Jynx FF (super hard to find $5)
Reverse jolteon $4
Umm other trainers I forgot ask me about cards you want.

I don't have any money to spend atm but I can tell you stuff I don't have listen yet.
Reverse Jynx FF (super hard to find $5)
Reverse jolteon $4
Umm other trainers I forgot ask me about cards you want.
The cards I'm interested in atm are Staraptor SP, Staraptor SP lv. X, Magnezone lv. X, 4x Zubat PLS, Landorus EX, Thundurus EX PLF, Deoxys EX PLF, Virizion EX, Genesect EX, Ho oh EX, Lucario EX, Aromatisse XY, and Yveltal XY

The cards I'm interested in atm are Staraptor SP, Staraptor SP lv. X, Magnezone lv. X, 4x Zubat PLS, Landorus EX, Thundurus EX PLF, Deoxys EX PLF, Virizion EX, Genesect EX, Ho oh EX, Lucario EX, Aromatisse XY, and Yveltal XY
Since I'mm going to league tomorrow if I get aromatisse and Aromatisse and yveltal XY would you do the trade for those?

Back