Twilight Midnight Crusaders of the Night (Trainer RPG) (ADVENTURE STARTED, LEHGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zippy silently walked over to the boy who knocked himself out. Chatters, Fist, and Blaze were all on his back. Zippy looked at the Pichu. Poor little guy Zippy thought. His trainer's working him too hard... Zippy reached in to his pack, careful to avoid knockng off any of his pokemon, and pulled out a Super potion. "Here ya go, little buddy," he said, as he in jected the Pichu. Then, to avoid the trainer, he tip-toed away as the Pichu woozily sat up. He sat down on a crate, and realized he was unnervingly close to the trainer with the guitar-playing Roggenrola and the Fist-Fighting Oddish. What a wacko he thought, as Chatters and Blaze started bouncing an aura ball from Riolu back and forth.

Aynus notices some kid sat kinda close to him.
He figures he should probably fight him. Because that's what you do with people who sit near you.
He turns to the kid.
"Hey boy, do you wanna fight our guys?
OOC:
Rock Wrecker and POKEV0RTEX have joined.

The words from Aynus piques Mansir's interest, and he walks slowly over to the two trainers that might engage in battle. Hoping to put pressure on Zippy to accept Aynus's challenge, he loudly declares, "I'll play winner."

"Okay sweet deal."
Aynus inquires.

"So, kidguy, you up for some battle?"
Aynus inquires at the kid who is not a large black man

Night's made it into the meetup place. He gets up on his feet after a rest and decides to meet his teammates.
He looks up to see three males engaged in conversation. Each has a distinguishing feature, whether it's skin or quirks.
"Hey, everyone. I'm Night. I see that Facebook has worked its magic of putting a bunch of weirdos in one room, me included. Here's a bit I'll admit already about me. I have three Pokemon that all have some kind of problem with them, and this hair isn't natural."
He points to his black hair with red streaks.
"I hope you guys don't think of me as... different for dying my hair. I'm straight, don't worry."
He laughs sheepishly, hoping that he can leave this room suitably soon.
"So, what about you guys? Any stuff to say?"

"Why does he think we'd be worried about that?"
K asked himself. K tosses a pokeball in the air and catches it.
"I'm bored. Why did I come here?"

"To save Pokémon from a cruel and useless future," Night exclaims. "And I just thought that some people wouldn't like having me around if I was messing with my hairstyle all the time and being different to the others... Well, it's always hard with first impressions. Names are also quite important for impressions. As long as they're not stupid, you should be ok, though. I mean, something like Phee Seas."

"Uh.... sure... I guess," Zippy said, looking down at his feet. Then he looked up and grinned. "And I won't lose."

Zippy motioned to Chatters the Aipom who stood ready.

"As if, my guys totally know really awesome moves you wouldn't expect."
Aynus inquired
"Knuckles, use Ice Punch!"
Then knuckles totilly paunched Chatters in the head with it's fists of gold.
But you know, it was still totally fine and ready to keep fighting.

"ok your guy's go now"
Aynus inquired

Night turns to K.
"I'm not going to sit around and wait. Want a battle?"
Whilst waiting for a response, he summons his three Pokémon - Demon, the albino Litwick, Saliva, the uncontrollable Piplup and Molar, the sharp-toothed Gible.

"Battle?"
K stands up and tosses a Pokeball in the air. A Sneasel was released.
"You sure?"

"Sure as ever. Any rule preferences?"
Night motions for Demon to face Sneazel.

"No. But interesting. Fire over Ice. But Dark over Ghost. Are you sure about sending Litwick?"

"You bet I'm sure. Demon is named such for a reason, ya know? How does a single battle with one Pokemon each sound? We can continue if it's over too quickly."
Demon's unique red eyes glare at Sneazel, eager to start.
"You can make the first move."

OOC: BrOken is inactive right now. But you can always just come on in short bursts. ;D

Out:
Inactive means hasn't played for a while.
Asleep means something different.

In:
"Alright. Sneasel! Attack formation C!"
Sneasel followed orders, and put it's claws on it head.
"Ice Beam!"
Sneasel started to roll while encasing itself in ice. The ice ball tried to run over Demon.

Out:
It's just buffer. You can count this as a simple Ice Beam if you want.

"Flame Burst!"
Litwick's flame gathers into a small ball which is flung towards Sneazel.

OOC: Spelling? Sneasel or Sneazel? I never know. :p
Oh, and I meant offline rather than inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back