Twilight Midnight Crusaders of the Night (Trainer RPG) (ADVENTURE STARTED, LEHGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juunkmilk

3nd coming
bannerrpg.png

[Back Story]
The evil group Team Peata have taken control of the Sinnoh government and have banned training Pokémon because they see it as abusive. We are a group of underground trainers, preparing to take on the evil force of Peata. Because of Peata's security systems around the region, we have to train in the dark, making us the "Midnight Crusaders", or MC's. All Pokéballs were taken away on a huge recall, so there will be no catching new ones. You only get three, choose wisely.

[Rules]
+All PB rules apply
+Grumpig has had enough
+You control how other's attacks affect your Pokémon, be fair about it though.
+PM this application to me to apply. Label it something relevant.
+Only three Pokémon per trainer
+No asking to change what your Pokémon are after the game has begun
+You may have less than three, but that's all you get.
+Give your Pokémon some room to grow
+Don't focus too much on the progression of your character, help us out. You're not writing a story about your super awesome OC, you're helping a bunch of nerds work together to pretend to beat a gang.​

[Application]
Awe Yeah said:
Trainer:
Trainer Name:
Trainer Appearance:
Trainer Behavior:
Pokémon 1:
Name:
Species:
Pokémon Appearance:
Pokémon 2:
Name:
Species:
Pokémon Appearance:
Pokémon 3:
Name:
Species:
Pokémon Appearance:
Last Part:
Who's had enough?:

[Trainers]
LORDY
Trainer:
Trainer Name: Aynus
Trainer Appearance: 6'1, Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, wears mostly grey, near sighted, wears tortoise shell Ray-Ban Clubmasters. Often has face painted like a skeleton, for no good reason (other than I like drawing skulls lol)
Trainer Behavior: Boring to talk to, quiet, pretty much totally uninteresting, always seems bored and Despondent.
Additional notes: None
Pokémon 1:
Name: That
Species: Roggenrola
Pokémon Appearance: It's pretty smooth I guess.
Additional notes: He plays the guitar very well. Fun fact: Roggenrola has the lowest special defense of all rock-type Pokémon.
Pokémon 2:
Name: Knuckles
Species: Oddish
Pokémon Appearance: Like a normal Oddish, only a bit more boring.
Additional notes: In the top percentage of Oddish
Pokémon 3:
Name: Dudeskull
Species: Duskull
Pokémon Appearance: A duskull.
Additional notes: Yellowducky is a stupid name
br0kenICE
Trainer:
Trainer Name: K
Trainer Appearance:
K wears a short-sleeved jacket with white lining. The top half of this jacket is black, while the bottom half is blue, and there are two purple straps dangling in front of it. His pants are black, reach the middle of his foreleg, and sport a zipper going down the front of each leg. Each leg also has a purple pouch with a black strap that partially cover the zipper, as well as a blue strap on the outer side of each pant leg. K wears sky blue sneakers that have a purple strap going across diagonally.
Trainer Behavior:
K is a calm, darker character. While he isn't mean, he prefers to do things in unorthodox ways. He is weird in a sense of training, teaching his Pokemon techniques that are confusing to keep up with.
Additional notes: N/A
Pokémon 1:
Name: Snorunt
Species: Snorunt
Pokémon Appearance: Normal
Additional notes: Ability is Ice Body.
Pokémon 2:
Name: Sneasel
Species: Murkrow
Pokémon Appearance:
Additional notes: Ability is Super Luck.
Pokémon 3:
Name: Sneasel
Species: Sneasel
Pokémon Appearance:
Additional notes: Ability is Pickpocket.
Trainer:
6-Dorkmension
Trainer Name: Mansir
Trainer Appearance: a black man wearing choice specs and a bright-blue, sequined jumpsuit
Trainer Behavior: he's a really cool guy and everything
Additional notes: he likes tennis not basketball and country not rap
Pokémon 1:
Name: Midnight
Species: Wooper
Pokémon Appearance: it's got blue fur cuz style
Additional notes: it has choice specs
Pokémon 2:
Name: choicespecs
Species: the one that evolves into lanturn (chinchou)
Pokémon Appearance: it has choice specs for eyes
Additional notes: it has choice specs
Pokémon 3:
Name: Bridget
Species: machop
Pokémon Appearance: (should it evolve it'll have horns like RBG Machamp)
Additional notes: it has a choice band
Trainer:
Eveon
Trainer Name: Ocelot Sawyer
Trainer Appearance: Average height, has blonde scruffy hair going just past his ears, and has blue eyes, which are always covered by his black sunglasses. He wears a gray sweater, zipped down a bit, and has low skinny jeans. He also sports a gold and blue flat-billed Toronto Blue-Jay baseball hat.
Trainer Behavior: Very friendly, and is willing to take a challenge, especially for his friends.
Additional notes:
Pokémon 1:
Name: Buckley
Species: Slowking
Pokémon Appearance: Just a normal Slowking.
Additional notes:
Pokémon 2:
Name: George
Species: Pichu
Pokémon Appearance: Nothing special.
Additional notes:
Pokémon 3:
Name: Missy
Species: Misdreavis
Pokémon Appearance: Normal.
Additional notes:
Trainer:
AggieGwynn
Trainer Name: Lena "Sonic" Robinson
Trainer Appearance: Sonic has soft, curvy features, being a young adult, only recently gaining the more adult parts of her body, such as her bust and hips. She stands at about five and a half feet, leaving her average for her age, and has olive skin with freckles all over. Her eyes are chestnut brown, which almost match the color of the freckles on her cheeks. She has long, thick, curly brown hair that she tries back to hold in a pony behind her head. Her long bangs in the front are parted to the side, but often fall in her eye.

She tends to wear different assortments of long t-shirts, hoodies, skinny jeans, and tights. She constantly wears some form of finger gloves in different colors. Sonic doesn't like to stick to bland or neutral colors, so often she wears things that are bright or bold.

Her guitar is like this except without the guitar hero buttons. XD Oh, and it's neon orange.
LORDY edits: It's an orange strat

Trainer Behavior: Sonic is social, however quiet. She costantly daydreams and oftenly has to snap out of it in order to notice the things around her. This causes many to mistake her for being shy, but that isn't the case. She meets people just like anyone else, she isn't very funny herself but she laughs at jokes easily, she can accept defeat...so on. However, she has a sore spot for bad guys. That's when her childish-slacker mode gets turned off, and here angry face goes on.

Angry, she yells and screams and may even bring out a fist fight.

She is very musical, often singing or humming to herself unconsciously or strumming her guitar. She is a little shy about her music, so she keeps it to herself unless someone asks here to play.

Additional notes: The songs she sings are very childish, like adventure time and stuff from phineas and ferb. Oh, and she's called Sonic because of the Zubat she used to own, and how she would always use the same move over and over again. However, one day the Zubat she owned was injured to a point where healing would do no good.

Pokémon 1:
Name: Jo
Species: Ghastly
Pokémon Appearance: It looks like a normal Ghastly...
Additional notes: They met just a few months ago in a cave. Jo was injured, so Somic healed him.

Pokémon 2:
Name: Marma Jean "MJ"
Species: Jolteon
Pokémon Appearance: MJ has a blue plaid scarf tied around her neck bandana-style. Beyond that, nothing different.
Additional notes: Sonic found the egg tha held MJ when she was fifteen years old. She's been MJ's mama evere since.

Pokémon 3:
Name: Quadratic "Quads"
Species: Terrier or whatever Lillipup evolves into...
Pokémon Appearance: Quads wears black goggles on his head above his eyes, and has a scar running across the bottom of his stomach. You can only see the scar if you dig through some fur, though.
Additional notes: Quads is constantly hitting on MJ. Oh, and him and Sonic have been together since Sonic was seven years old, and tried to protect her old Zubat from death--hence the scar--but failed.
Vulpix Yolk
Trainer:
Trainer Name: Anthem.
Trainer Appearance: Chubby, wears all White, bald, has a belt with a dark symbol on it cause he is the master of the night and hides in the shadows. Wears sunglasses with green lenses and a cowboy hat.
Trainer Behavior: PARANOID. Kinda fast.
Additional notes: Lives with his Mom.
Pokémon 1:
Name: Racer
Species: Piloswine
Pokémon Appearance: Unkept, hair is all tangled, beautiful blue eyes, is a Piloswine that is Shiny.
Additional notes: Kinda fast, slow witted, outspeeds and hits hard with its Hidden Power Ice.
Does everything halfheartedly, and is kinda fast.
Pokémon 2:
Name: Shadows of United Peace (SOUP for short).
Species: Togepi
Pokémon Appearance: Always very very clean, awkwardly placed spots.
Additional notes: Hidden Power Ice. Holding Leftovers. Pretty fast.
Pokémon 3:
Name: Moondancer.
Species: Cresselia.
Pokémon Appearance: Sometimes steals Anthem's cowboy hat and wears it.
Additional notes: Atrocious move set, lots of Defensive IV's, yearns to become a Toxic stall Cresselia. Faster than the usually Cresselia.
Chillarmy
Trainer:
Trainer Name: Zippy
Trainer Appearance: Zippy is a short, scruffy boy that resembles a bug catcher. He has a large safari hat, that he only takes off to sleep. He also wears a faded t-shirt and khaki shorts. He is often dirty, and bears many bruises and scratches on his knees and elbows.
Trainer Behavior: Zippy is a generally good person, but he is suspicious of the littlest things and quick to judge. He is often paranoid of people "out to get him," and only actively associates with those he knows very well.
Pokémon 1:
Name: Chatters
Species: Aipom
Pokémon Appearance: Aipom's fur is sightly more blue than other Aiom, and he wears a green bandana over his head.
Pokémon 2:
Name: Fist
Species: Riolu
Pokémon Appearance: Basically a normal Riolu
Additional notes: Fist can use his aura to attack, defend, or make himself or others levitate and fly.
Pokémon 3:
Name: Blaze
Species: Oshawott
Pokémon Appearance: Blaze is a normal oshawott, but she has a scar above her eye from a fight with a Floatzel.
Bacon
Trainer:
Trainer Name: Grant
Trainer Appearance: Baggy jeans and colourful chequered shirts at the order of the day. Wears a collection of friendship bracelets on his left arm and a watch on the right. Brown eyes and slightly scruffy dark purple hair. Rather tall and fairly muscular.
Trainer Behaviour: Usually relaxed, not an aggressive trainer but always ready to assert himself. He's very in touch with nature and doesn't really like battling. Generally a ditz.
Additional notes: Half white tiger demon.

Pokémon 1:
Name: Splendid
Species: Whimsicott
Pokémon Appearance: Very well groomed, always looks confident. Splendid is a sugar junkie and can often be seen chewing a rare candy.
Additional notes: Regards itself as the best Pokemon ever. It's very childlike and arrogant, often reluctant to reveal its softer, more gentle side.

Pokémon 2:
Name: Chugger
Species: Bibarel
Pokémon Appearance: Although his trainer tries to take good care of Chugger, he nevertheless always looks a little battered and worn. His eyes are slightly unaligned. He has a bandage around his head.
Additional notes: Chugger only knows HM moves. He might be slow, but he is still dependable and serves as the team's tank.

Pokémon 3:
Name: Kiff
Species: Magmar
Pokémon Appearance: Slouches, does not stand straight. Seems to be ugly, even by Magmar standards. Often does not make eye contact.
Additional notes: Suffers from... chronic depression (note: does not get cured when visiting PokeCentre). His performance in battle is very erratic, but when motivated is easily the strongest team member.
mlouden03
Trainer:
Trainer Name: Gaius
Trainer Appearance: 6'1, black hair, blue eyes, wears all black, jeans and a shirt usually
Trainer Behavior: Abrasive, hates weak fools
Additional notes: He's very intelligent
Pokémon 1:
Name: Apocalypse
Species: Larvitar
Pokémon Appearance: A scar that runs above and below his left eye
Additional notes: Gaius's first pokemon
Pokémon 2:
Name: War
Species: Tauros
Pokémon Appearance: Gaius augmented his horns with spiked steel coverings
Additional notes:
Pokémon 3:
Name: Pestilence
Species: Gastly
Pokémon Appearance: Red smoke instead of the usual purple
POKEV0RTEX
Trainer:
Trainer Name: Night
Trainer Appearance: Black hair with red streaks, just under 2m in height, usually wears jeans and t-shirts with multicoloured hoodies.
Trainer Behavior: Friendly, but likes to keep secrets, and his mood can dramatically change depending in the situation.
Additional notes: Night used to be a dubstep DJ, but decided to join the group instead.

Pokémon 1:
Name: Demon
Species: Litwick
Pokémon Appearance: Powerful purple flame. Demon is a rare albino Pokemon and has red eyes, which he gets his nickname from.
Additional notes: Fiesty, good battler, but the odd one out in the team.

Pokémon 2:
Name: Saliva
Species: Piplup
Pokémon Appearance: Small, quite plump, normal colouring
Additional notes: Sends accidental water at people (at least, he says it's water)

Pokémon 3:
Name: Molar
Species: Gible
Pokémon Appearance: Large fangs, likes to sit on Night's shoulder
Additional notes: Was going to be named after another tooth, but it was decided that he was too puny.
Trainer:
Rock Wrecker
Trainer Name: Danny Wack
Trainer Appearance: Danny is about average height for a 13 year old at 5' 4" and has white skin that is tanned a little. His hair is a curly goldenish light brownish color thing mess, and his eyes are brown. He wears glasses and likes to wear hats.
Trainer Behavior: He's pretty calm and laid back. He is very shy until you get to know him. If you get to know him he can be crazy and fun, or calm and laid back. His mood decides what he will act like.
Additional notes: He had just started his journey with Pokemon when Team Peata took power. He did not want it to end so quickly.

Pokémon 1:
Name: Martian
Species: Elgyem
Pokémon Appearance: This Elgyem looks like any other, but likes to reside in the miniature UFO it came to Earth in, rather than it's Pokeball.
Additional notes: Danny found this little guy crash landed in his backyard. He fixed up the Elgyem's UFO, but it decided to stay with him. Danny can sometimes communicate telepathically with Martian.

Pokémon 2:
Name: Shades
Species: Sandile
Pokémon Appearance: Sometimes this Sandile wears actual shades.
Additional notes: Danny had this Pokemon since it hatched from its egg. His parents each owned a Krookorok.

Pokémon 3:
Name: Harry
Species: Zorua
Pokémon Appearance: This Zorua is non-shiny and shiny. It uses illusions to change what its fur looks like. No one actually knows if it's really shiny or non-shiny. It also use illusions to make its colored fur to look like red fire or blue fire.
Additional notes: This Zorua was found imitating Martian's appearance. Danny could tell this was not the real Martian because something was wrong with his telepathic communication. Danny decided to keep him, and named him Harry after Houdini himself.
I may accept more than this, we'll see how things turn out.

juunkmilk

3nd coming
RE: Twilight Midnight Crusaders of the Night (Trainer RPG)

Just so y'all know, your characters are open for change until the game starts.
6-D changed his Zorua to a Wooper
I changed Aynus's appearance a bit. (Pro hint: he look like me now)
br0ken changed the appearance of K
++++++++++++
I guess I am the dungeon master or whatever.
I guess I should figure out what I'm doing lol.
No but I'll have the best system.
I'll use dice and stuff.

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Well, if you need any help, feel free to ask since some of us have been doing this for a while.

bacon

!!!!!

I've joined, I just couldn't resist that tantalizing title.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man

This RPG is shaping up beautifully.
FYI, I am the character Mansir, LORDY just neglected to put my name in the first post because he is a butt. jkjkjkjkjkjkjk
Also, Vulpix Yolk, Cresselia is always female.
Yepyep.

juunkmilk

3nd coming

Hi 6-D, I put a lame insult instead of your name because I am really, really cool.
Bacon didn't really specify a name for his character, and I'm ok with that.
I will just call him " " or Kikujiro.
Oh yeah, and he filled the last slot. We probably can start now.
If any of y'all wanna make changes to your team or characters, pm them to me cuz now's the time to do it.
I, for one am not totally satisfied with Li'l Scooter as a member.
EDIT: Lol what? How is this a Pokémon? It's going on my team.
110px-524Roggenrola.png

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man

"Additional notes: Half white tiger demon."

I actually lol'd. Oh god. This RPG is going to be the greatest thing on the forums.

juunkmilk

3nd coming

I know huh.
I KNOW huh.
So should we start today?

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \

I guess my Cresselia should probably be Female, I thought that it was genderless, because I am total knowledge wizard. This is going to be fun. Also, are Sign ups are closed? If so, man this filled up fast.

juunkmilk

3nd coming

@mlouden: Sure thing, you'll be the last one. Pm me your app.
@VY: Naw, just keep it genderless. Pokémon isn't the boss of us.
EDIT: Bacon's character is named Grant now.

bacon

!!!!!

Someone needs a Duskull named Dudeskull

Not me though I have a nice Grass-Water-Fire core thing going on here

EDIT: is it possible to accompany RPing posts with self made fanart????

EDIT2: cause that would be really cool

juunkmilk

3nd coming

I think I'll go replace D-Pryde with Dudeskull.
EDIT: done. The only original member left is Knuckles.
Ha. Knuckles. Oddish. I'm so funny.

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo

Just some thoughts from reading the sign-ups...

Mlouden-D:

I already had a Ghastly...but it's not red, so at least it's a little different...

LJ-A fellow guitar player! Heck yes!

6-D-Sequiened jumpsuits....?

Bacon- It was really surprising to see Whimiscott in your team....can you feel the oozing sarcasm?

Everyone else- why is everyone either average or tall?

Oh, and I guess Sonic will be the only chick all your guys characters can mack on...

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man

@bacon: Me and LORDY were talking on the phone, accompanying art is something we both planned to do, so definitely do! In fact, anyone who likes to or can do art really should!
@aggie: Mansir is one of the greatest men in the Pokemon world.

juunkmilk

3nd coming

Nice post aggs. It's easier to rp as your own gender, makes it easier to identify with your character. Probably. Anyway, let's do this.
RPG TIME, LEHSGO
OOC: I guess I'm sposda set the scene or whatever.
IC: It's dark and stuff, a whole bunch of dudes and one layday are in a warehouse, training Pokémon or something. They're all strangers to each other, and have gathered because they saw a facebook event about forming a resistance to the evil group Team Peata. No-one really knows who's in charge, but they're allowed to have Pokémon and there's free snacks so they all stay.

A fairly tall boy in rolled up jeans and a flannel stands away from the group, and is trying to teach his Oddish how to fist fight.

OOC: I guess it's a la mode to refer to yourself in the third person in these things? Weird.
Also, yeah. 6D and I are planning to do art for this.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
OOC: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

IC: Mansir sits on a crate, hunched over and checking his curly hair in the reflective lenses of his Wooper's Choice Specs. Training could wait, Midnight was strong enough, as were his two other Choiced Pokemon. Once convinced that his hair was dangling perfectly in-between his eyes, he reaches into his black sports bag and pulls out a spare pair of the Yellow, pointed glasses and slips them on. The only other contents of the bag are a tennis racket and a banjo.

juunkmilk

3nd coming
IC: The tallish boy notices the banjo and approaches the black man. He introduces himself.
"Hi I'm Aynus. I dig your banjo, as well as your perfectly hung hair."
Aynus extends his hand, tilted in a way that it could be slapped or shook.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
It takes Mansir a second to notice the young boy, whose name is apparantly Aynus. The dark red lenses of his Choice Specs do not mesh well with the complete darkness of the warehouse. But Mansir was raised well.
"Nice to meet you, Aynus. Please, call me Mansir."
He picked up the banjo and strummed a few notes.
"You play?"

Chillarmy

El problemo?
OOC: Lol, I'm likin' dis RPG
...not licking...

IN: Zippy awkwardly walks to one side of the room, trying to avoid eye contact, much less a polite greeting with anyone. He pulls out three Pokeballs, and out of them come an Aipom, a Riolu, and an Oshawott. Zippy gives them all a slight smile, and they all nod back. The Aipom, called Chatters, jumped and used Swift, while the Oshawott, named Blaze, used Shell Blade, shattering the sonic stars into glowing dust. Then the Riolu's eyes started glowing, and he stretched his srms out. The glittering dust started collecting into one great ball of sparkle. Then, with a flip of his palm, Fist the Riolu made the ball shatter into nothing, making a loud sucking noise. Zippy smiled. "You guys never cease to amaze me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.