Twilight Midnight Crusaders of the Night (Trainer RPG) (ADVENTURE STARTED, LEHGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wish, then I would get all they laydays. My Roggenrola plays the guitar though."
Aynus releases the Roggenrola
"It's name is That. I see you have a wooper, what's his name?"

EDIT: Aynus's head turns to witness the totally awesome lights show some kid in khackis just put on with his Pokémon
OOC:
I did a drawing of Aynus and his team.
SCAN0031.jpg

Is it bad that I have to check the OP to remember what Roggenrola is called every time? I mean Roggenrola is such a ridiculous name.

Mansir, too, turns his attention to the spectacular lights from the other end of the warehouse. As he keeps strumming the banjo, he replies, "That's neat. The Wooper's name is Midnight." The furry Wooper let out a whiny sigh.
"Maybe we can jam some time," he smiled. "I noticed the Oddish you had out there, any chance it can do vocals?"

OOC: dear goodness Aynus is beautiful. A drawing of Mansir should come tomorrow.

"Oh yeah definitely, That's Knuckles, he's in the top percentage of Oddish, so he can probably sing. "
By this time Aynus's mind is elsewhere, as he has some problems with his attention span
"Imma go check out the kid who did those lights, so ttyl I guess"
Aynus walks over to the kid with the Aipom and Oshawott

"Hey kid, I liked what you did with those stars and stuff. I'm Aynus."
Aynus extends his hand again.

OOC: Hahahahaha, an Oddish doing vocals.

Mansir figures he should also go introduce himself to the young man with the Oshawott, Aipom, and Riolu, but he decides not to. He recalls Midnight and lets out his Chinchou, Choicespecs, who also sports the trendy yellow glasses that give him his name. Mansir goes back to fixing his hair. Despite his tendency to be polite, he also has an element of vanity, and is worried that his hair was once again messed up during his conversation with Aynus.

K was sitting on the floor, legs crossed, arm folded. His Snorunt was besides him. "Try it again." he ordered.
Snorunt split into two, then into four using Double Team. She then then started spinning, but she got dizzy and fell over, having the doubles disappear. "Why can't you get it right?", K sighed. "Again."

Snorunt repeated the action, only to have it end in the same way.

Aynus leaves the unresponsive khacki boy to address the boy with the snorunt.
"Your Snorunt is pretty bad at that huh."
Says he.

K frowned. "Yeah. My other Pokemon got it down packed."
He threw a PokeBall in the air releasing a Murkrow. The Murkrow split into four using Double Team. Then it spun in a circle.
"Shadow Ball!" K commanded.
One of the Murkrows spat a black ball. It bounced of the other Murkrows making it stay in the area.
"If there was an enemy, the Shadow Ball would continuously hit. But I don't want to use this technique with Murkrow, I want to use Snorunt, for it's Ice Beam."

"Yeah, bummer. I'm trying to get my Oddish here to fist fight, but it's not going so awesome. That was cool what the Murkrows did though. Now lemme show off. Knuckles, use Hidden Power!"
Oddish sends out some lights and stuff. It's kinda cool.
"Yeah. Knuckles's HP Normal is the best around. He's in the top percentage of Oddishes."

"Fist fight? An Oddish?"
K does a comedic stare at Oddish. "I guess it's possible. In due time of course."

"Yeah, he'll get it. Believe it or not he's actually name Knuckles. After my favorite body part"

"EVERYONE is being so loud", Anthem thinks to himself. "Talking, playing the Banjo, Peata is going to burst in here at any moment and arrest us all. I guess that is what I would deserve for going on Facebook, mom told me that site was no good." Anthem throws out, his Cresselia, Moondancer, hoping that maybe if he stands around awkwardly for long enough, maybe someone would battle him and he could get some real training in. Moondancer is followed by his Togepi, SOUP, and Piloswine, Racer, who shortly after is surrounded by some off colored Shiny Sparkles.

OoC: Guys, how does writing work again?

"HEY the guy he has a shiny"
Aynus inquires. Then he runs, he runs like never before over to the chubby one in white. He runs all his sorrow away. His Pokémon teleport over there. Or Walk or whatever.
"I like your Piloswine, it's slightly lighter. Is it fast?
My guys are a oddish and a roggenroll and a duskull."
Aynus Inquires.

OOC: I'm just gonna do as bad a job at writing as I can

"Well, it is kinda fast. If you inject fear into your Pokemon's hearts they will move with more of a quickness, also can you help my tell everyone to quiet down before we all get arrested?"

"I don't like needles. I guess I can. Lemme just.... Um. Oh, I got it. I'm gonna get errybody's attention."
Aynus inquired.
Then he walked across the room and got a guitar and brought it back.
"Ok, That, use awesome guitar power"
Then that shot beautiful guitar riffs, made of gold straight through the ears of every body.
then he inquired:
"Hey everybody please quiet down a little bit"
He inquired

OOC: Yeah Aggs, an obvious choice with Whimsicott, but as it's like the best Pokemon ever I couldn't really resist.

IC: Grant was sitting on an old worn crate, not paying too much attention to the other trainers. He looked down upon the Pokeball he was gently turning about in his hands, in deep concentration, feeling around the smooth metallic casing cold upon his fingers. He held it up to the orange warehouse light, inspecting it as if something interesting were written on the surface. Apparently dissatisfied he shook his head in exasperation and hopped off the crate, and walked over to an open area.

He held the Pokeball to his mouth and whispered gently "Alright, Chugger. Alright. We'll practise this one more time. I know we've been at this all day, but we really need to get this working. One more try buddy, OK? I know you can do it."

Grant switched into a more confident pose, staring down his imaginary opponent. He raised the Pokeball triumphantly in the air. His breathing was slow and steady, his eyes shining with determination. The world stood seemed to stand still as Grant roared "Chugger! I Choose You!" and threw the Pokeball with the magnificent grace of a true warrior. The Pokeball sparkled in the light as it flew across the room and then opened in a brilliant burst of blue light, unleashing the monster within.

Chugger the Bibarel flew out of the Pokeball upside-down and knocked itself out on the concrete floor.

"Dammit, Chugger, not again..."

OoC: Posting on iPhone, so expect some stupid auto-correct stuff. Oh, and I tend to make really long posts. Sorry.

IC: Sonic was sitting against the back wall. She would have trained, like the facebook post told her she was allowed to do, but she was lost in her own world. With the PokeBalls in her bag, she was strumming her neon orange guitar, having just seen a pretty fantastic episode of adventure time. Sonic had looked up the full version of the song sung on there on YouTube, and loved it.

Lightly strumming her guitar, and whispering in song, she sang:

"Your cursed blood is my cursed blood, come on back and be my bud.
You know that I love you, and I only wanna see more of you.
Daddy, why did you fathe-"

She was snapped out of the Marceline daydream by a fellow trainer. He was trying to throw his pokeball with pizazz or sinfully like that, but it wasn't turning out well. The pokeball landed wrong, automatically knocking out the pokemon. She rested her guitar on the wall and walked over to him.

"Need some help?"

Ocelot was sitting with his legs crossed on the floor, three Pokeballs in front of him. He picked up the one in the middle and threw it: "Go! Buckley!" Expecting a Slowking, Ocelot was surprised to see a disoriented Pichu. "George?!" He said, "No! I wanted Buckley!" Ocelot let out a groan. "Fine. I guess you need the most training, eh?" Ocelot sat, thinking of a move George the Pichu could use. " George, use Thunder! " An unfortunate move. Pichu got hurt with his own attack, and Ocelot was hit too. The two lied on the ground, fainted.

OOC: I guess we're doing this in past tense now, haha
Mansir slipped his banjo back into the athletic bag. He took out the tennis racket in its place, and took a few practice swings before noticing that several of the other trainers seemed to be having trouble. He couldn't decide if he wanted to continue swinging his tennis racket or go back to fixing his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back