Twilight Midnight Crusaders of the Night (Trainer RPG) (ADVENTURE STARTED, LEHGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny took a seat on the box he had been offered. "Thanks... Sonic." Danny said a little bit awkwardly. He wanted to interact with the others, so he began thinking about something to talk about. He thought and thought. It wasn't easy to think of a topic that a woman a few years older than him would talk with him about. A perfect topic came to his head. I mean seriously, they were all there for the same reason.

Danny realized that they had kind of just been sitting there a while awkwardly. He figured he should ask or she might walk away. "Could I see your Pokemon?" He asked. "Here are mine..." Danny pointed his hand to Shades. "This is Shades, my Sandile. As you can see he wears actual shades." He pointed his hands towards Houdini. "This here is Houdini, my Zorua. I don't actually know if he's shiny like you see now or not. He's a master of illusions as you might be able to tell by his fur looking like a blue flame. You can pet him, but he'll stop the flame act for a while." He then pointed up in the air next to his head. He didn't notice, but Martian wasn't there. "This is little Martian, my Elgyem. As you can see..." Danny then realized Martian wasn't there anymore. "Martian! Martian where'd you go!" Danny shouted. "Can you help me find him?" Danny asked Sonic.

Quick post with iPhone.

There was an awkward silence before the boy asked to see her pokemon. She was about to say yes before he introduced his own pokemon. Shades, Houdini, and Martain, but she didn't actually get to see Martain, because he wasn't there. He asked for her help in finding him.

"Sure, I'm not too familiar with Unova pokemon, so what does it look like?"

Honestly, Sonic had only spent a week in Unova before she was called back home because her aunt died. Then, she had to stay to take care of her little brothers while her mom worked during the day. They were in a tight spot when it came to money. Of course, then training was banned and everything came crashing down. She was lucky she found Quadratic on the week she was there.

540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back