Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

ZF079 said:
I have pokemon X and i am looking for a Squirtle (preferably male), i am willing to trade 2 charmanders for just 1 squirtle if anyone is interested? The 2nd trade can be random.

I have a squritle for trade, does the nature/ iv's matter? (can breed for a good one)
do you have anything else to trade other then charmander?

RE: PokeBeach's Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Ok, I'm not sure if this goes under "simple trade" but..

Want:
Adaptabillity female Skrelp on a Timer Ball. Not more, not less.

Have:
Shiny Heliolisk, level 29 on a Poké Ball. Bad Nature (Brave) and IVs.
Knows Parabolic Charge, Hyper Voice, Grass Knot and Dark Pulse.

FC: 3368-2093-3036
IGN: H. Freitas

Zygarde said:
Ok, I'm not sure if this goes under "simple trade" but..

Want:
Adaptabillity female Skrelp on a Timer Ball. Not more, not less.

Have:
Shiny Heliolisk, level 29 on a Poké Ball. Bad Nature (Brave) and IVs.
Knows Parabolic Charge, Hyper Voice, Grass Knot and Dark Pulse.

FC: 3368-2093-3036
IGN: H. Freitas

hey i have an adapt female skrelp for trade if your still needing one

Would I be able to touch trade a Xerneas with someone? I am also looking for a slurpuff for my dex if that would be alright. I would either keep the slurpuff to breed it or just touch trade it and a swirlix. I would really appreciate some help here so yea thanks for any help!

Hi, I'm looking for a HA(hidden ability) intimidate ability Qwilfish, I have shiny Qwilfish for trade.
I also have hidden ability prankster naughty sableye with recover/sucker punch/ metal burst egg moves, 5IV adamant ha rough skin gible with iron tail/iron head/ outrage egg moves, male adamant gale wings fletchling, female gale wings fletchinder, protean frogadier, ha speed boost dive ball female whirlipede and phione for trade.
message me for friend code & trade

I am looking for a Bold Defog Empoleon. Its for a friend so I need it pretty soon. PM me if you are have one and willing to trade, thanks!

Hey! Im looking for a Hidden Ability Cubchoo (Rattled). Id happily give a 48BP Battle item + a HA Pokemon off my list for it :)

Edit: Nevermind! Got one!

I am not quite sure how simple a request this is, but I will ask anyway.

I am doing an Egglocke playthrough of Y. An Egglocke is basically a Nuzlocke challenge, but with some catches being exchanged for eggs, which can be hatched at assigned intervals.

For my playthrough, I will need fifteen eggs. They don't have to be anything in particular, just random eggs. This will allow you to get some breeding project leftovers off of your hands. If it influences your choices on what eggs you send me, I chose Froakie as my starter. The only catch is that I would like no more than four eggs to be sent per person. I intend to trade the eggs onto my X version file, then send them via Bank to my Y file.

So, tl;dr: I would like fifteen eggs, though no more than four eggs can be sent per person.

PM me if you would like to help. Thanks in advance!

Dialkia198 said:
I am not quite sure how simple a request this is, but I will ask anyway.

I am doing an Egglocke playthrough of Y. An Egglocke is basically a Nuzlocke challenge, but with some catches being exchanged for eggs, which can be hatched at assigned intervals.

For my playthrough, I will need fifteen eggs. They don't have to be anything in particular, just random eggs. This will allow you to get some breeding project leftovers off of your hands. If it influences your choices on what eggs you send me, I chose Froakie as my starter. The only catch is that I would like no more than four eggs to be sent per person. I intend to trade the eggs onto my X version file, then send them via Bank to my Y file.

So, tl;dr: I would like fifteen eggs, though no more than four eggs can be sent per person.

PM me if you would like to help. Thanks in advance!
My fc: 1865 0992 3096
I have lots of random eggs on a box, I can help with up to 4 eggs. I forget which egg is which. None of the Eggs are from same pokemon, I can guarantee this.. Most of them, I breed myself for personal Egglock. I use 2 different pokemon to make sure I don't know what will I get.

Hey guys, looking for a 5-6 IV foriegn ditto.

I can trade you a Darkrai, HA Eevee, or help with Pokedex.

Also, I can level one of your pokemon up to lvl. 100, and evolve it. (no EVs are gained)

EDIT: I'm trading Pinkie. Thanks!

Hey everyone Im looking for a Leftovers! Inhave plenty of 5IV pokes i can give you or Battle mansion items, just pm me!

Able to get one!

HA Shroomish

Looking for a hidden ability Shroomish, preferably female.
Doesn't need IVs or gender necessarily, just Technician really.

I have:
Near perfect IV adamant Aron
Near perfect IV adamant Darumaka
Plenty of other rare Pokémon, just ask

I would be incredibly grateful. I've been looking for hours to no avail.

Looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto, Level and Nature doesn't matter. I don't mind if it is hacked! Cml for whats for trade!

PhantomHaze said:
Looking for a HA Clefairy or a poke in its line!

I can help! I'll go catch one in the friend safari. I'll hop online when I'm done!

Edit: Caught it! Came with a free moon stone as well!

It2Zoroark said:
LF Rotom (regular) Nature/IVS/level/moves do not matter. I can offer a Froakie timid/protean M or F with hp fire. I can check IV's if you would like.

FC 0302-1226-7147
IGN Ash (ORAS)

I can help you as well! I currently don't have heaps of room on my friends list so could you put something up on the Gts? Preferably a common pokemon so it doesn't get sniped. Just reply with what you put up

P.s Set the message as "Pokebeach"

xDkoYx said:
PhantomHaze said:
Looking for a HA Clefairy or a poke in its line!

I can help! I'll go catch one in the friend safari. I'll hop online when I'm done!

Edit: Caught it! Came with a free moon stone as well!

It2Zoroark said:
LF Rotom (regular) Nature/IVS/level/moves do not matter. I can offer a Froakie timid/protean M or F with hp fire. I can check IV's if you would like.

FC 0302-1226-7147
IGN Ash (ORAS)

I can help you as well! I currently don't have heaps of room on my friends list so could you put something up on the Gts? Preferably a common pokemon so it doesn't get sniped. Just reply with what you put up

P.s Set the message as "Pokebeach"

I appreciate it but I was able to get the Rotom =)

Back