Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Arzendos said:
Hey!

I got a Phantump that needs to evolve... Could any of you be so kind to help me evolve it through a quick trade?

Thanks in advance!

I can help you if you still need

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

scattered mind said:
Arzendos said:
Hey!

I got a Phantump that needs to evolve... Could any of you be so kind to help me evolve it through a quick trade?

Thanks in advance!

I can help you if you still need

That would be awesome! Can you trade now? :D

Hi all!

Looking for:
200px-Chinchoulanturn.png

Female Hidden Ability (Water Absorb) Chinchou/Lanturn in a nonstandard pokeball (Quick ball, Net ball, Dive ball etc.), any level, any IVs (although good IVs are obviously welcome). The eggmove Brine is also very welcome but not a must have.

Can offer:

- Any Battle Maison items (even Ability Capsule if it has 5-6 perfect IVs)
- 5 IV Moonball Gastly of either gender (egg moves: Reflect Type, Disable, Clear Smog, Perish Song)
- 5 IV Immunity Gligar of either gender
- 5 IV Dreamball Unnerve Aerodactyl of either gender (egg moves: Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard)
- 5 IV Luxury ball female Drought Vulpix (egg moves: Feint Attack, Hex, Hypnosis, Heat Wave)
(any of the above can be nicknamed if needed)

Looking for Stockpile Grimer, i don't care about the IV's or nature :D PM me!!!

For trade:
6iv Italian shiny ditto w/lonely nature

Wants:
Shiny noibat
Shiny chespin
Diancie
Shiny tyrunt

Note: tomorow I'l be going on a short vacation until monday.

Edit my fc is: 3909-7734-7126

Hey guys I'm looking for someone to help trade evolve my clamperl and slowpoke. If anyone is willing to help or need some of your pokes evolved through trade please PM me. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Thanks LLR for the trade!

Looking for a Modest 5IV Bagon (31/x/31/31/31/31), preferably with Intimidate.
Here's my trade thread, let me know if you see anything! :)

Anyone got a cyndaquil? Only starter im missing, trying to fill dex for shiny charm. Only about 400 pokes left!

Looking for a Teddiursa with Pickup, IVs unimportant. Willing to breed a high IV parent of no specific nature, have yet to get myself really set up for breeding hahaha. Right now I have several 4 and 5 IV Scythers, lots actually.

My friend code is 3153-4901-0122 and in-game name is Evan.
Hit me up if we can make a trade!

Hello,

I'm looking for a Diancie US Code

Edit: done with Zurikitty13 :D

Looking for a Modest 5IV Bagon (31/x/31/31/31/31), preferably with Intimidate.
Here's my trade thread, let me know if you see anything! :)

Edit: Thank you LLR! :)

Hey guys, I'm looking for an impish landorus 31/31/31/x/31/31. I have acces to a lot of pokemon and can also breed most of them(but it takes a little more time), unfortunetly I don't have many legendaries. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey I need someone to trade evolve three of my pokes.

They are:
Porygon => Porygon2 => PorygonZ
Magmar => Magmortar
Electabuzz => Electavire

If anyone wants to help, please PM me. Thanks!
EDIT: Thanks again LLR for the help!

RE: PokeBeach's X/Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Prince Dedenne said:
I am looking for the Japanese event Pokémon, Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza! (Shiny Rayquaza)
If anyone has one, please let me know! :)

EDIT: Got it! :D

I'm looking for one too plz and thx!

I'm looking for :
European Diancie code

I have for trade:
Nobunaga's rayquaza
V-create rayquaza
Yveltal
Zygarde

Pangoro#1999 said:
I'm looking for :
European Diancie code

I have for trade:
Nobunaga's rayquaza
V-create rayquaza
Yveltal
Zygarde

I have an untouched American Diancie if you'd like that in exchange for Nobunaga's Rayquaza.

Still want to trade zurikitty13?

Pangoro#1999 said:
Still want to trade zurikitty13?

Yes! !00%! Sorry weekdays are hectic for me.Anyways I should be able to trade Sunday if you got my PM.

I'm looking for Keldeo and Meloetta to finish out my Dex. Don't need to keep, entries alone would be great.

Kayne. Y FC: 4725-8011-3215

Currently looking for a Hidden Ability [Analytic] Beheeyem - Please check out my trade thread by clicking the picture below to see if something can be worked out c:

EDIT: Got one! Thank you kindly SimonCookie!

Back