Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Looking for a Starf Berry. Just one, but I'd like to round out my berry collection, and it's the last legit one someone can have that I don't have.

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Hey there!

I'm looking for a female hidden power bunnelby/diggesby! level does not matter! As long as it is legit ;)I have enough reasonable pokemon to give it for in exchange so if you have one/are interested please send me a PM!

My Friendcode is: 4554-0048-7468

UPDATE: I got my Diggersby! no need to trade anymore!

Looking for 6 iv ditto any nature
I have 5 iv squirtle, scyther, and drilbur

I don't suppose you have a foongus with its hidden ability? Nature and ivs are not all that important, going to breed him/her anyways.

you fine with a larvesta? ill just breed it and send it to you, ill take a zubat or whatever. Timid or modest? I mean i guess i could make it bulky if you really want.

I'm currently looking for a Female Glaceon and Male Pangoro as they're the last Pokemon I need to complete my National Pokedex. Anyone here happen to have them for trade cause I haven't had much luck on GTS...

Hey! I got a Pangoro for you if you're still looking for one. You can send me a PM if you're interested. I don't need anything special in return.

I'm looking to trade my Feebas, Lv. 1, female, holding a prism scale, for another Feebas also holding a prism scale (need a Milotic for my Pokedex)

I don't have one myself, but we could do a trade-back so you can evolve yours.

Looking for the event Banette which was distributed 2011 through the Dream World
with

-Feint Attack
-Hex
-Shadow Ball
-Cotton Guard

would give away a shiny or legendary

Looking for the HAs of Jynx, Mr.Mime, and anything in the Gothitelle lines

Please check out my new and improved trade thread and let me know if something can be worked out c:

If anyone has a female (non-English) 5IV Numel or Camerupt, I'd love to trade! :)
I'm thinking or Masuda breeding a shiny Numel before Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are released! I can only imagine how awesome a shiny mega Camerupt is going to look!

Looking for a female Buneary/Lopunny with its Hidden Ability (Limber) and the egg moves Fire Punch and Sky Uppercut. High IV's and a rare PokéBall would be appreciated but not a deal-breaker. PM me with offers.

Looking for a snorunt with hidden ability.
Offering a froakie with protean.
Please respond if interested.

My friend code is: 5472-8323-6805

Looking for a HA (Unnerve) Houndour. If someone could please help me out that'd be great.

Willing to offer:
5IV HA Jolly Male Ralts w/ 4 Egg moves
5IV Swablu, Calm, Natural Cure w/ 4 Egg moves
5IV Scrappy Kangaskhan, Adamant
5IV Klutz or Run Away Buneary, Jolly, Elemental Punches and Low Kick

Looking for anything in the Clefairy line with the transfer only move Soft-Boiled; IVs not necessary

Please check out my thread by clicking the picture below and see if something can be set up!

I'm looking for an Enigma Berry! If anyone has one, I'll happily trade it for one of the following:

- Shiny Slowpoke (Brave/Hardy, Quick Tempered/Capable of taking hits)
- Shiny Togepi (Calm, Mischievous)
- Shiny Cresselia
- Shiny Heatran

My FC: 1306-5808-6303

I hope someone can help me :)

Update: Got the Enigma Berry thanks to the awesome LLR! Thank you LLR! :D

I don't think the Enigma Berry is available in XY. I can help you get one if you don't mind that it's not obtained in-game, but through an external device.

Hello all. Simple put I'm looking for a female regenerator slowpoke!! I don't need a particular nature or IVs. Just need the DW ability and a female to use for eggs. Below is a list of 5iv pokemon I have on hand. I also have events and legends, please ask about that list if your interesting in a more complicated trade.

Spearow, Adamant, Keen Eye, Male (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x1
Ralts, Timid, Trace, Male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) x1
Ralts, Timid, Trace, Female (31/xx/31/31/31/31)x1
Mawile, Adamant, Intimidate, Male (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x2
Mawile, Adamant, Intimidate, Female (31/31/31/xx/31/31)x2
Croagunk, Adamant, Dry Skin, Male (31/31/31/xx/31/31)x1
- Has Egg Move Drain Punch
Cottonee, Impish, Infiltrator, Male (31/31/31/xx/31/31)x2
Cottonee, Impish, Infiltrator, Female (31/31/31/xx/31/31)x1
Mienfoo, Jolly, Regenerator, Female (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x1
Pancham, Adamant, Mold Breaker, Female (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x1
Pancham, Adamant, Iron Fist, Female (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x2
Pancham, Adamant, Iron Fist, Male (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x1
Honedge, Adamant, No Gaurd, Male (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x4
Honedge, Adamant, No Gaurd, Female (31/31/31/xx/31/31) x1

Found one! Trade closed. For those of you who don't know LLR is superfly :)

Drohn said:
I don't think the Enigma Berry is available in XY. I can help you get one if you don't mind that it's not obtained in-game, but through an external device.

Engima berries were available with one of the early event Pokmon.

I have one it will take a while to grow another, I understand something like a week and small crops 1 or 2

Hey!

I got a Phantump that needs to evolve... Could any of you be so kind to help me evolve it through a quick trade?

Thanks in advance!

Back