BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Actually when I select it (from the Key Items pocket), the only option I can choose is "Cancel". There is no "Use" selection on it at all.

Huh. I'll try to get a pic of my screen. That's weird...maybe it's because I have all the props already?

DNA said:
You get most during the musicals themselves, and only about 5 elsewhere. You can do the same musical over and over again, but when they stop giving you stuff and you know you don't have anywhere near 100, switch musicals and replay that constantly instead.

What about the man who gives you one prop a day?

I think he only gives you up to 5. ...All right, so there are 7 or 8 you can't get from musicals (the ones the guy gives you, the electric guitar, the tiara, the winner's belt, and the birthday cake). The other 90+ you get from musicals.

Actually, he only gives you 4 different props.

Crown: from the theater owner after winning 3 (doesn't have to be in a row) Musicals.
Winner's Belt: from the theater owner after winning 30 (doesn't have to be in a row) Musicals.
Tiara: from the theater owner, after participating in a Musical with a friend, over infrared or Wi-Fi.
Toy Cake: from the theater owner, on the player's birthday.
Electric Guitar: from Musician Preston on Route 5, after defeating him.
Scarlet Hat, Big Bag, Fluffy Beard, Gift Box: from an elderly gentleman (a Musical fanatic) inside a house in western Opelucid City (only one chosen daily)

Oh right, I forgot the crown. And also, regarding the tiara, it's over infrared or wireless (you can't do musicals over Wifi). Even so I have all 100 props already so it doesn't matter much for me anymore...

Edit: A question of my own. It regards Synchronize's field effect.
Can you use it to influence the natures of stationary legendaries such as Cobalion and Landorus? Bulbapedia seems to intimate that the answer is no (and uses very ambiguous wording), and Psypoke's description doesn't help either.
Whoever posts an answer, link me to the site page where you found it so I can see the answer for myself. I'm hoping the answer is yes but I'd like to see some proof.

^This is just a little theory, but I don't see why it WOULDN'T work, since its always worked before. Its never worked with Pokemon like Castform, Bebe's Eevee, and roamers, as Bulbapedia states, because you do not physically get into a battle with them when the IVs and Nature are generated. I believe the sequence for the activation of the ability is when the battle starts, but anyone is free to correct me.

Iv got a question. Is it known yet what pokemon are shiny ressetable in 5th gen? I know Zekrom and Reshiram arent but I had heard that some other things werent. Do we know yet what is and what isnt?

Victini isn't. Zekrom, Rshiram, and Victini are the only three.

This isn't really a question about B/W. You should probably post that here instead.

Ok, I guess il post it there, even though this was pertaining specifically to black and white

(Actually it wasn't - it was pertaining to nicknaming Pokemon, which is not restricted to any game.)

I was talking about B/W, if you look, all of my refferences were to it, and I was asking opinions in general, not on specific pokemon which is what the other thread states it is for

But DNA is right...just because it is about Black and White doesn't mean it is restricted to BW only...

how do you beat marshall again.Well atleast you can try to think of a way:D.

Marshall? Use Flying or Psychic types. Slowbro is a good choice, because their physical attacks do nothing to it.

Another thing.
If you have a decently leveled Serperior, then you can easily beat him. Just if you haven't obtained the National PokeDex yet.

If I get Black and White will I be able to still connect to Wi-Fi if I still use Wi-Fi on my gen 4 games? Meaning if I get B/W the Wi-Fi will still work if I get to a certain point in the game? I will not have to make any changes and or get any errors or anything? Thanks? I hope things will work as is so if anyone has all 4 games plus B/W please let me know. Thanks.:)

Back