BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This thread is to replace the old one that was deleted by the hacker. Post very simple questions about 5th Generation games here, so they get answered without having to make a whole thread about it.

For questions regarding common in-game concepts:
You can always check out our Index of In-Game Guides.

dmaster out.

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

What is with all the old TMs bein replaced? Where did the old ones go

Uh, they weren't? Only a small handful of them were actually replaced. The ones that were are gone now; it's as easy as that.

I have a question... I am having a hard time deciding the starter I wanna choose? Which is the best starter overall?

Hi everyone! I really want to use Dream World but I don't know how to use it. :( I was wondering if someone could tell me in detail how to use Dream World step by step! Thanks in advance! :)

5dallas5 what kind of starter do you want? Jaroda is absolutely useless until you get one in the dream world.
Daikenki is pretty good all around with especially good attack stats.
Enbouu has particularily high attack stats, with bad defenses, poor speed and ok hp.
So are you gonna play it safe or go power hungry?
Cris: Cant help that much but look for some website all about the dream world, or serebii

Yup but no items :( or HM moves.
Probably because of data changes and new hms

^No, I think he is asking: Can pokemon FROM B/W be traded to gen IV games? I think you were thinking he was asking if you could trade from gen IV to B/W. BTW, last time I checked, you are not able to trade pokemon from B/W to gen IV games. In other words, it is kind of like migrating from Emerald to HG/SS if that makes more sense. :D

Depends on what you mean by "send". If by PokéShifter, then no, but by trade, yes.

Is Kerudio the leader of the "ion" trio? It has heart of justice abiliy, learns sacred sword and it's fighting just like the " "ion" trio.

No its the little guy the 3 musketeers save from a fire, both in the game, and in the story. Hes the one they train to be one of them.

If anything, Kerudio is the "lackey" of the trio, you could say. Cobalon is their leader, being proclaimed to be the strongest, oldest, and wisest.

(found this so posting here as well)

hey, I was on the new GTS and I was trying to get a zoroark I put a pokemon up for offer but:

A.I don't know how to get it back (assuming no one took it) and

B:I don't know how to check (or recieve) my zoroark

Everytime I go back on the GTS I get this two line message ending in a exclamation point (same when I click the option I used to put my pokemon up)

Pls help me, I cannot speak Japanese so I have gotton through the game on brains, but when it comes to stuff like this, I need ENGLISH directions

I hear they can Alvin,

BTW, can anyone answer my above question and does anyone know how to LOG IN (not register) in english to the pokemon website with dream world?

Does anyone know whether the Dream World abilities can be bred down?
As long as the female has the DW ability, there is a small chance that the egg will also have the ability. Doesn't work if Ditto is the female (obviously), but does if Ditto counts as the male.

Back