BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Yeah that is all that has. It does not have the berry garden or the berry swap shelf XD. Just put him to bed and log into the PGL go to the home cross the bridge to help Victini. You can do it with your Reshiram too.:)

Equinox said:
What does that black boat in Castelia City do? /feels like a noobie

It doesn't normally do anything, but I'm pretty sure it's the boat Team Plasma uses on Liberty Island during the Victini event.

Chariblaze said:
It doesn't normally do anything, but I'm pretty sure it's the boat Team Plasma uses on Liberty Island during the Victini event.

Confirming this. You can find it at Prime Pier (the one right in the middle), and Team Plasma uses it to get to Liberty Garden. The boat doesn't appear very often, but there's a guy in a brown outfit nearby who always says something along the lines of "what is that black boat?", even when it isn't in sight.

Is there a way I can get the item for the event as I just got Whit on the 21st of December last year so I was not able to download the event XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Is there a way I can get the item for the event as I just got Whit on the 21st of December last year so I was not able to download the event XD.:)

Nope. The event ended WAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in April or May. And you can't share Wonder Cards for some reason.

xxashxx said:

Did you get the Movie14 Victini?

Nope. Only got the Wi-Fi one and not the Liberty pass one XD. Does anyone have it XD?:)

They are a biker gang that appears on Tubeline Bridge during Friday nights. It is a once-per-week little sidequest. First you defeat one of the members (that iirc battles you as soon as you enter the bridge), and then after that you must find the leader. When you beat the leader, they change their name to the lead Pokemon in your party - e.g. the Black Kadabra.

Both have Pokemon in the mid-30s.

What time does this weekly event take place? I am not sure if I have ever done it and Serebii does not have anything on it as far as I know or is this Black version only XD?:)

I said when it takes place already. Read the post again.

Friday nights but what time span is that? Is it after 8 PM on or 10 PM on or is it a different time. For example the Moon stone event in HG? SS goes from 8PM until Midnight so that was why I was wondering the exact time XD?:)

It's from 8pm to...I dunno, midnight? It might go until the next day.
(Note, it starts at 7pm in winter and 9pm in summer, instead)

Ok so from 8 PM to midnight then XD.:)

I know this sounds like an incredibly odd question, but does anyone know the Battle Video number for the Top-2 match at the Worlds 2011 VGC - or at least what was on the player's teams?

The reason I'm asking is so I can find a Battle Video with the World Champion theme playing on it, and so far my searches have proven fruitless.

Second video down.

EDIT: they don't save Battle Videos of the World Championship matches. Reason=anyone can say that the battle they uploaded is a World Championship match.

ISB said:
Second video down.

EDIT: they don't save Battle Videos of the World Championship matches. Reason=anyone can say that the battle they uploaded is a World Championship match.
Of course, you're totally ignoring the fact that the background music is COMPLETELY different, and the battle scene is also a different color. (I think that battle music has only been played at the T2 in Worlds VGC, and nowhere else ever.)

I have seen videos from various VGC matches at Worlds, and they all have that white background. If they weren't played at Worlds, only the default battle background is shown.

I know someone who has one of those videos on his DS; the next time I see him, I will ask him how he got it. Thanks anyway for the link, though.

Anyone having trouble trying to send a Pokemon to the Global Link? Whenever I try, I get passed the Musharna screen to test my Wi-Fi, and then I get a communication error and can't send a Pokemon. Really annoyed, been trying in intervals for the past few hours.

If anyone has had this problem, would you ever be so kind as to tell me how to fix it? Please and thank you.

I never had this problem before. Have you collected your items from the previous sync? If not you can't sync again until you do or you will loose your save data for the items XD. Your Pokemon are unaffected however XD.:)

Back