BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

xxashxx said:
I just told you guys I have both Skins on my White Version. I am not lying. 2 days ago I took my Netherlands Reshiram to the DW did the event Mini game and got the Reshiram Skin. Last night I did the same with my event Zekrom and did the same. I have BOTH EVENTS ON White and I am telling you right now that I have both Skins on White. Plus when I downloaded my event for the English event I got Reshiram. Believe me or not but I do have both skins on White. I don't even own Black version at all XD.:)

How did you get Zekrom then?

Dragon Pokémon said:
How did you get Zekrom then?

I traded with someone on PokeCommunity forums and he gave me 49 other events and I got the Netherlands Reshiram and Netherlands Zekrom. I tucked in Reshiram 2 days ago did the mini game and got the Reshiram Skin. I did the exact same thing with the Zekrom last night and got the Zekrom skin. I have both the Hero Reshiram Skin and the Hero Zekrom skin. To get the skins in each version that can't get the skin that can't be downloaded you need to trade one or the other to the other version and tuck in that dragon. Just because it says you can't get the skin because only one Pokemon is downloadable does not mean you can't get the other skin. All you need to do is trade that dragon over tuck it in and do the DW mini game event XD. That is what I did basically. I already had the Netherlands events so I used those to get them. You can say my skins were per-releases because our events started today XD.

xxashxx said:
I traded with someone on PokeCommunity forums and he gave me 49 other events and I got the Netherlands Reshiram and Netherlands Zekrom. I tucked in Reshiram 2 days ago did the mini game and got the Reshiram Skin. I did the exact same thing with the Zekrom last night and got the Zekrom skin. I have both the Hero Reshiram Skin and the Hero Zekrom skin. To get the skins in each version that can't get the skin that can't be downloaded you need to trade one or the other to the other version and tuck in that dragon. Just because it says you can't get the skin because only one Pokemon is downloadable does not mean you can't get the other skin. All you need to do is trade that dragon over tuck it in and do the DW mini game event XD. That is what I did basically. I already had the Netherlands events so I used those to get them. You can say my skins were per-releases because our events started today XD.
Cool. I'm gonna try it myself tomorrow (I'm gonna trade for event Zekrom)

It is the same coding XD. All you need to do is trade the other one over to your version that does not have it and do the event. Because I already had the Netherlands ones which were both clones I might add I was able to get both on my White the last 2 days XD. Basically PUSA lied in their ad about the event dream hom because they say you can only get one skin per game. That is not the case XD. If you need to trade with someone to get the other one XD. I have both Netherlands events and I have our Reshiram if you need it. If ours does not work you might need the Netherlands ones XD. I have both of those XD.:)

xxashxx said:
It is the same coding XD. All you need to do is trade the other one over to your version that does not have it and do the event. Because I already had the Netherlands ones which were both clones I might add I was able to get both on my White the last 2 days XD. Basically PUSA lied in their ad about the event dream hom because they say you can only get one skin per game. That is not the case XD. If you need to trade with someone to get the other one XD. I have both Netherlands events and I have our Reshiram if you need it. If ours does not work you might need the Netherlands ones XD. I have both of those XD.:)

I just need Zekrom, and my brother should have me covered.
EDIT: If you restart your game, can you get events again, or is it one per game?

Dragon Pokémon said:
EDIT: If you restart your game, can you get events again, or is it one per game?

It's not like Ranger's Manaphy that was one per cartridge, so if you restarted, you could get the events again. But the account tied to the games would be fairly useless, and you'd need another.

Chariblaze said:
It's not like Ranger's Manaphy that was one per cartridge, so if you restarted, you could get the events again. But the account tied to the games would be fairly useless, and you'd need another.

Ok! Thanks!

As Chariblaze said. Yes you can get events again but it has to be during the duration of the event. If you restart after an event period your basically screwed. Mods sorry if I sound rude but basically you can't get it again if the time period runs out XD.:)

My brother traded me the Event Zekrom today, and through White, I was able to do the event just as I had with Reshiram.
I don't have a Black version synced to my Global Link account.
xxashxx was correct.

Has anyone else run into problems with the entralink recently? The last time I was in the DW, I sent a Magnemite to the entralink. I then warped to the entralink to catch it, but it wasn't there. Now today I went back to the DW, sent a new Pokemon to the entralink, warped to entralink, and Magnemite was there... What is going on? =\

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Has anyone else run into problems with the entralink recently? The last time I was in the DW, I sent a Magnemite to the entralink. I then warped to the entralink to catch it, but it wasn't there. Now today I went back to the DW, sent a new Pokemon to the entralink, warped to entralink, and Magnemite was there... What is going on? =\

There are 3 rooms that Pokemon are sent to in the Entralink. Magnemite was probably in one of the later ones, or in a corner where you couldn't see it.

Like the Arceus event some might get moved. Also you might have moved it to the back by accident if you accidentally hit No rather than Yes XD.:)

Whre is the maniac who is supposed to by stuff for high prices?

There are 3 maniacs in Black and White.

Route 5-in a trailer, she'll buy several food related items from you (mushrooms, Casteliacones, Rare Candy, etc.)
Icirrus City-in the Pokemon Center, he'll buy stones (evolution stones, high-value stones, weather rocks, etc.)
Undella Town-in the mansion, he'll buy ancient artifacts and flutes

What part of the Dream World has Snivy with Contrary? (Like Rugged Mountain, Spooky Mansion)

9Tailz said:
What part of the Dream World has Snivy with Contrary? (Like Rugged Mountain, Spooky Mansion)

None of them. Currently Snivy cannot be obtained from the Dream World by any means.

The only way that Snivy can be obtained is through as password event which has not been announced. I have no idea if there will be an upcoming event though. I will post here if there is going to be one. We really need an event bulletin on these forums but we don't have one XD.:)

For all the Dream World Pokemon Serebii is the place. After you get to the site scroll down the left list until you come to the VG section the click on Black & White. After that on the right list scroll down until you come to the Dream World section and all areas and Pokemon will be listed except for the event ones XD but all regular DW Pokemon will be there.:)

This might sound like a really stupid question, but I can't figure it out.

What are the steps, from start to finish, that I must do in order to unlock the Zekrom C-Gear Skin?

I have the event Zekrom currently tucked in.

Edit: Disregard the above; I just found it. I wasn't aware that the Dream Bridge in the special home was different than the regular Dream Bridge.

What does that black boat in Castelia City do? /feels like a noobie

Back