The reason for your username?

You are almost getting annoying with those Golden Sun references
Almost.
It wasn't a Golden Sun reference - I came up with the word Psyflare on my own.

Actually I was thinking of a "Psychic Flare", like an alteration to the popular Final Fantasy move.
I hereby declare the derailing of this topic to be over.

Artemis comes from the Greek Goddess of the same name. It's one of ~3 pseudonyms that I use on internet forums; I just kind of choose which I feel like at the time when I sign up. Not a very interesting story, I suppose.

well.im interested in elves and i appear to be sweet but im evil.hince evil elf.and it sounds cool to me

DNA said:
Actually I was thinking of a "Psychic Flare", like an alteration to the popular Final Fantasy move.
I hereby declare the derailing of this topic to be over.

No DERAILING can end until I say so.

Anyway, on topic.

The Fallen One is one of the given nicknames of one of my own personal characters. I used it as my username when I joined the Titan Quest forums in June of 08 so when I finally joined PB after lurking for a while I used it too. Most people have just shortened it to TFO, especially after Jamtok made me an avatar that said TFO on it with Darkrai in the background.

7TH5pZ5uQn-1.png

Yes I still held onto it. Anyway, most people here call me Ganon now. Because that's the name I use in chat most of the time and my love for Ganon.

I used to own a Webs.com site named Team TimeWarp, and my only thinking of a Pokemon that had reference to the space-time continuum was Arceus (Odd). I also had found some awesome Arceus art the day before I had the idea. When I signed up here, the site was still running, and I just thought to use it too. If it wasn't running, I would have used DuonMadness, my universal username now.

~AoH (Also, this sign-off sounds better to me than ~DM)

My username I use for pretty much everything. I've had it since 2006 and it was created one day when I felt a bit depressed but I'm also interested in supernatural things and grim reapers and all that ^w^ and it stuck ever since :D and the shortend version: ESK is pretty epic too :3

^Let me guess, Tortuga

The truth is, I wrecked my brains thinking of a username. But I remembered that, since my bro picked Oshawott and my dad picked Tepig(which I oringally wanted, but my dad thought Snivy's evolutions were weird </3), so I decided to picked 'Snivy', but I wanted it to be unique. So I thought about it some more, and since I do love Snivy's, I picked 'Love', but changed it to 'Lover'. I thought some more and added '5', but soon added two more and so I stuck with 'Snivylover555'. And now all the websites I join 'Snivylover555' is my username. ^_^

Ramsey1993.
Ramsey= An old nickname an old best friend of mine made up for me out of nowhere one day and it stuck. But I'm no longer friends with him (dating his sister :3) and no one calls me Ramsey anymore. (Wish i could change it to John1993)
1993= The year i was born.
Pretty simple lol, kinda.

MarioFireRed.

Mario= Favorite Video Game Character

FireRed= Extension of Mario that fits. Actually it's an inspiration from someone with the username NarutoHeartGold.

I walked into the drum line practice for band camp my junior year and apparently the section leaders put their own nicknames for the drumline in our nametags. It just plays on my name: aleXander koPitz

Eventually, it just stuck to me, but now sometimes ppl call me "Pitz" -_-

[3:46:04 PM] FD09: FLAMINGDRISCOLL = Free little Arabic monks in nostalgic green dresses right in schmexy Charlie's orange little lard

This should explain some things.

Blah237:

Surprise, Surprise, I found a place to tell my long backstory of my username. Thanks to Lucky for creating this thread.

Explanation: Ok, the first time I joined any kind of website that needed a username I wanted to be Blah. I don't know why, but I just liked the word Blah. Obviously, Blah was already taken, so the website gave me several suggestions on what to use. I don't remember the other 2, but one of them was Blah237. However, I didn't like that name so much. Since 8 was my favorite number, I changed the username to Blah238, which worked. Then of course, when I make an Xbox account, much to my surprise Blah238 was taken. I then decided to go back to the original Blah237 and now that is all I use. That is how I became Blah237, the never-taken username.

My name is german and is called "moonfire" in english.
My character is sometimes like a fire and i like the moon. so i deceided to call me "moonfire" :D

Back