Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Brought a Hoopa EX tin whilst I was in Belfast the other day. I pulled a Trevanant EX and a FA Shaymin EX.

The only downside to that is, annoyingly enough, the Shaymin EX card was damaged in-pack, so that's probably gonna kill the sellability/tradability of it >_<

(Leaving the link to my Twitter feed as I can't download the large versions of the image unless I get them off my phone XP) https://twitter.com/RavenWitchShade/status/667520386398035968

Here's some of my recent finds from Pokémon products, I got 6 tins for Black Friday at Target. I also found a new 2 pack blister with galaxy holos of Hydreigon, Flygon and Noivern.

6_zpsa2xbyags.jpg

I managed to snag 3 packs of EX Sandstorm from eBay for $19 total a couple weeks back. I was really worried they would be weighed but my pulls were incredible! I managed to get Raichu EX and a Ludicolo holofoil. I love the old EX cards so I was super excited. I managed to film the opening and have included it below if anybody is interested:

Was the pull rate for EXes back then the same as they are now?

M Blazeball box: Camerupt EX and Absol holo
2x Jirachi promo pack things: FA Brigette and Octillery Holo
Rayquaza EX Tin: FA Kyurem EX and Mamoswine Holo

First pack I bought after deciding to actually play the TCG finally: Mega Tyranitar EX Full Art.
13 Packs I bought on Friday using store credit: Most of the cards in the pictures on this post. I opened up 98.50$ of value, based on Face To Face Games value (which is what folks around here use)

Managed to find myself a Japanese blister pack from the DPPt era on Amazon, and got the following (including Promos) out of the 3 packs (1 Galactic's Conquest and 2 Bonds to the End of Time):
Promos: Mismagius GL Lv. X and Electrode G
Galactic's Conquest: Blastoise (holo) and Golduck + Banette (non holo)
Bonds to the End of Time: Flygon Lv. X, Roserade GL (holo) and Mamoswine GL + Hippowdon + Nidoking + Leafeon (non holo)

The Bonds to the End of Time packs were first edition too! :D

Got the last triple pack of Ancient Origins on a shelf in Tesco the other night. Pulled a Lugia EX from it, so I'm happy with it. Annoyed though that I still got no Shelgons, and I need them to replace the Dragon Vault ones in my Charizard deck.

I bought some Plasma Storm packs at Walmart today, all single packs are $3.33 right now.

I noticed an original blister pack of Plasma Storm, aka the pack had the original cardboard/plastic cover, and the code card isn't green. It was the only one on the shelf so I bought it, along with a few of the normal repackaged ones that come in light blue or black blisters.

It contained this card

7_zpsgxikoaj0.jpg

I bought a box of Break Through and even though I managed to pull some really cool full art cards it was not the most interesting thing I pulled and am curious on how rare this error is. It's on a Chesnaught card and on it's Adamantine Press attack the dot over the i is white instead of black. Even though it may not be not be that noticeable form some odd reason it just stands out too me. I will post up an image once I can get my camera working.

Similar but not quiet I will post up a photo of comparing the one with the error and one with out.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
That's just a minor, one-off printing error. Sadly, those kinds of print errors and other issues (such as miscuts) have become more and more common since TPCi started slacking off with their print quality around the beginning of the BW era or so.

Wish I could find an error card like that..

Anyways Gamestop has asale right now, buy 3 packs get a 4th free. In the last coupl days I got 16 packs. I pulled Houndoom FA, Primal Kyogre FA, M Sceptile FA, Marowak Break, Gyarados H, Gallade H and Mamoswine H.

Been finding multiple Marowak, Chesnaught and Noivern Break cards, can't find the other ones though, also that M Sceptile is my 5th of those, only pulled 1 Sceptile full art though, in my case. Wish the cards were more evenly distributed.

Today I picked up two packs of ancient origins and managed to pull a Giratina EX! The art and general feel of the card looks amazing! Not sure if it has any playability though.

Opened a box of BKT last night:

Giovanni's Scheme FA
Mewtwo-EX (Blue)
M Mewtwo-EX X
M Glalie-EX

Zoroark BREAK
Chesnaught BREAK
Marowak BREAK
Noivern BREAK

And a few other holos. Disappointed at the only four Ultra Rares though.

I found my Ancient Origins box was actually quite good, I don't know if all AO boxes are like that though.
I pulled:

Machamp FA
Steven FA

Tyranitar EX
M Tyranitar EX
M Sceptile EX
Sceptile EX
And I think I pulled something else as well, along with a TON of useful, playable trainers.
Would definitely recommend Ancient Origins, and Roaring Skies (I am getting a booster box hopefully of that set for Christmas)

:eek: 2 in 1 ... ur so lucky guy :D

Bought two Roaring skies booster packs to give a small extra boost for my new deck.

Regular ''Shaymin Ex''

Full art ''M latios Ex''

:D I was really suprised when I saw the M latios card, Didn't expect that one.:D

Back