Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

My brother and I both got Deoxys tins today. I got a holo Sceptile and some good trainers, he didn't get much of anything. Not the best tins ever, but I'm happy, especially since I'm gonna deck that Deoxys!

Froakie Box

boosters : BW - Plasma Blast, BW - Dragons Exalted, and BW - Boundaries Crossed

Pulls - GARBAGE

Just opened a Fennekin blister and my brother got a Chespin one.

He did pretty well, pulled a Cobalion EX. I didn't get much, though I did get a Crobat holo and a Reshiram holo, as well as a Colress and an Energy Search, some always useful staples. :)

You got some Holo's though, that's not bad pulls. Omahanime, do you know if the boosters are the same each time ?.

TheTPCProductionz said:
omahanime, do you know if the boosters are the same each time ?.

It appears so.

Ok so I bought a lot of the starter boosters.

Out of the 3 packs with pins, I got 4 3 packs. I pulled at least 1 holo or rev holo rare per each 3 pack. And a moltres Ex in 1. Kind of lackluster, but could be worse.

Out of the 3 boxes, I had much better luck.

froakie box- giratina EX and P blast Holo houdoom
fennekin box - FA registeel EX, BC charizard holo, D exa seismitoad rev holo rare
chespin box - P blast salamance holo, FA giratina EX

Out of the boxes packs were always p blast, d exalted, BC (1 of each)
Out of 3 packs packs were always p storm, p freeze, and BC

Got a thundurus EX tin, pulled a machamp holo and a sigilyph holo, thats not bad, but am I the only one who looks at the value of every card I get and cry because I usually couldve bought all the cards in my pack including holo rare for 2 bucks?

khit said:
Got a thundurus EX tin, pulled a machamp holo and a sigilyph holo, thats not bad, but am I the only one who looks at the value of every card I get and cry because I usually couldve bought all the cards in my pack including holo rare for 2 bucks?
I know that feel. :c But that's what you sign up for when you roll the dice. You could get something far more expensive than what you paid for it.

Froakie Box:
-Nothing

Fennekin box:
-Zebstrika holo (BCR)

Chespin Box:
Milotic holo (Dragons Ex)
Palkia EX FA (Plasma Blast)

Chespin box

pulled
Aggron
White Kyurem EX

Pulled a RH and non-holo Snorlax (from the same pack, which was funny), an RH Volcarona, and a holo Golurk from Plasma Blast, which I already had.

Fennekin box

pulled
Black Kyurem-EX

Dang. I pulled the Black Kyurem EX from Plasma Storm about a month ago, only to realize that it's worth around $30!

Legendary Dragons of Unova

nothing of interest.

The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I bought 4 Genesect Decks and a Plasma Blast Trainer Box to gett me and my brother started in playing the game. The first Genesect Box arrived today and the Storm booster had a Black Kyurerm EX. Yeah...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Zitro said:
I bought 4 Genesect Decks and a Plasma Blast Trainer Box to gett me and my brother started in playing the game. The first Genesect Box arrived today and the Blast booster had a Black Kyurerm EX. Yeah...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Wait, what?! You meant Storm, right?

Back