Collecting The Foreign Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I'm waiting for the prices of the RHs to settle a bit before deciding if it's worth trying to collect them or not. We'll see how that goes. >_>

Artemis said:
Yeah, it looks like the gold cards have a pretty low pull rate, sad face. I'll post my pulls once I get the, but... I'm not expecting to get as awesome of boxes as abv. :p Might buy some more boxes depending.

I'm so happy with these pulls. It was my lucky day :D

That will probably mean I don't get anything from my Plasma Blast Box :(

abv150 said:
Artemis said:
Yeah, it looks like the gold cards have a pretty low pull rate, sad face. I'll post my pulls once I get the, but... I'm not expecting to get as awesome of boxes as abv. :p Might buy some more boxes depending.

I'm so happy with these pulls. It was my lucky day :D

That will probably mean I don't get anything from my Plasma Blast Box :(

Hehe considering the lowest ebay prices for the gold Reshiram/Zekrom are $70 each, I don't think you could complain :p

Any idea what the actual pull rates for them are? 1/5 boxes? 1/8 boxes?

I won't compain ;)

No clue for the pull rates on the Goldcards and what about the RH Secret cards?

Here are my results:

Box 1: 5 EX, 4 RH, 1 Pokémon Enterprise
Box 2: 5 EX, 3 RH, 2 Pokémon Enterprise (1 RH), Zekrom FA
Box 3: 5 EX, 3 RH, 1 Pokémon Enterprise, Reshiram FA

Overall I'm very pleased with the pulls! I have a ton of double EX and Pokémon Enterprise cards, though.

Definitely buying another box or two so I can at least finish the EX cards and get a few more RH.
abv150 said:
I won't compain ;)

No clue for the pull rates on the Goldcards and what about the RH Secret cards?

I would assume all RH cards have the same rarity.

Pull rate on RH cards: 1/6 Packs
Ratio of SR RH to non SR RH: 4/86

Therefore [1/6] x [4/86] x 100 = 0.775% chance to get a SR RH each pack. You'll likely get one every 6-7 boxes.

Box 1: 021/093 Reshiram-EX - 037/093 Keldeo-EX - 061/093 Chandelure-EX - 066/093 Excadrill-EX - 085/093 White Kyurem-EX - 2 Pokémon Enterprise - 3 RH
Box 2: 021/093 Reshiram-EX - 037/093 Keldeo-EX - 061/093 Chandelure-EX - 066/093 Excadrill-EX - 085/093 White Kyurem-EX - 1 Pokémon Enterprise - 1 Pokémon Enterprise RH - 3 RH

SoulWind said:
Here are my results:

Box 1: 5 EX, 4 RH, 1 Pokémon Enterprise
Box 2: 5 EX, 3 RH, 2 Pokémon Enterprise (1 RH), Zekrom FA
Box 3: 5 EX, 3 RH, 1 Pokémon Enterprise, Reshiram FA

Nice pulls !!

It's a great set to collect, but a complete RH set will be very difficult.
The RH cards have a great quality. So much nicer than the English ones.

omahanime said:
Box 1: 021/093 Reshiram-EX - 037/093 Keldeo-EX - 061/093 Chandelure-EX - 066/093 Excadrill-EX - 085/093 White Kyurem-EX - 2 Pokémon Enterprise - 3 RH
Box 2: 021/093 Reshiram-EX - 037/093 Keldeo-EX - 061/093 Chandelure-EX - 066/093 Excadrill-EX - 085/093 White Kyurem-EX - 1 Pokémon Enterprise - 1 Pokémon Enterprise RH - 3 RH

:( thats rough. Seems like everyone is getting those gold cards cept us. I'd be interested in trading for some of those and I have a lot of cards you would need to complete your set if thats your only pulls. LMK if interested and we can carry it over to the trade forum/pm.

The person who shared the picture online also confirmed it was a fake. Very nicely done, but, yeah. You can tell if you look at the picture that the card is smooth without the texture of FAs. Shame, though, I thought it was a cool card. :p

omahanime said:

NAH-UH... there's no way you pulled the same exact EX's from those boxes...

.... okay maybe.... that's shit luck man.

I'd buy a box for those sets but I've been on edge with money lately and can't afford cards. Still trying to get 300$ for Skyridge... -_-;;; a box I promised myself to get like I don't know... 2 months ago...?

MrSquarepants said:
omahanime said:

NAH-UH... there's no way you pulled the same exact EX's from those boxes...

... okay maybe.... that's shit luck man.

I'd buy a box for those sets but I've been on edge with money lately and can't afford cards. Still trying to get 300$ for Skyridge... -_-;;; a box I promised myself to get like I don't know... 2 months ago...?

I better have. I have a trade in progress for some of them.

Finally got my EBB boxes yesterday, woohoo! No gold cards and a duplicate on both my Pokémon Enterprise were kind of sad, but on the bright side, I did get a majority of the EXes (with only 1 duplicate), so I guess that has to count for something.

Details:

Box 1: 5 EXes (Reshiram, Lugia, Black Kyurem, Mewtwo, Kyurem), 4 Mirrors (Gothitelle, Lucario, Zekrom, Kyurem), 1 Pokémon Enterprise (99)
Box 2: 5 EXes (Keldeo, Reshiram, Excadrill, Chandelure, White Kyurem), 4 Mirrors (Solosis, Vulpix, Gyarados, Altaria), 1 Pokémon Enterprise (99)

Yes, indeed, one of my boxes did have the *exact same* EX pull rates as both of omahanime's boxes. I don't get it either :D

i opened 5 boxes of EBB and only pulled one gold reshiram. =(
from 5 boxes i only got one mewtwo EX also.

Took a pretty casual approach to this set, only got one box and a promo blister.
aSZMJCC.jpg
Stoked! All the reverses are alpha as well ;)

Got 40 EXs, 1 golden SR (Zekrom) and I think 32 mirror cards (23 different) from my 7 boxes (6x blister, 1x regular). Surprisingly I also got 2 mirror holo Enterprise cards, the same ones unfortunately (98/99).

Opened a Battle Boost Box today:

SR: Enterprise w/ Lucario, Imakuni
UR: Mewtwo, Kyurem, White Kyurem, Vicitni, Chandelure
Rev: Prinplup, Emolga, Charizard

Definitely happy about Charizard but sad I only got 3 revs. :(

ForeignDude said:
Opened a Battle Boost Box today:

SR: Enterprise w/ Lucario, Imakuni
UR: Mewtwo, Kyurem, White Kyurem, Vicitni, Chandelure
Rev: Prinplup, Emolga, Charizard

Definitely happy about Charizard but sad I only got 3 revs. :(

Pattern appears to be that you'll only get 4 reverses if you get more than 1 SR, so actually, getting 3 reverses is a good thing. :D

Back