Collecting The Foreign Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Bought more boxes of EBB and they arrived on the August 2nd.

Here are the pulls for those interested:
Box 1: Victini-EX, Kyurem-EX, Darkrai-EX, Zekrom-EX, Lugia-EX, 4 RH cards (RH Pokémon Enterprise 097/093), Pokémon Enterprise 098/093.
Box 2: Victini-EX, Kyurem-EX, Darkrai-EX, Zekrom-EX, Lugia-EX, 4 RH cards (RH Pokémon Enterprise 097/093), Pokémon Enterprise 098/093.
Box 3: Mewtwo-EX, Black Kyurem-EX, Reshiram-EX, Chandlure-EX, Excadrill-EX, 3 RH cards, Pokémon Enterprise 099/093.
Box 4: Keldeo-EX, White-Kyurem-EX, Lugia-EX, Zekrom-EX, Black-Kyurem-EX, 3 RH cards, Imakuni? 096/093, Pokémon Enterprise 097/093,

Boxes 1 and 2 had the exact same RH, EX, and SR packaged in the exact same order..

I was able to accurately guess pulls for 60-70% of the box based on memory alone.

That´s interesting, I had the theory with Plasma Gale where I bought an entire case (20 boxes), that the fixed ratios (10 "good cards" per box) come from "preconstructed" boxes. There are only so many different boxes and after that you´ll get the same cards in the same order again. Which is different from the English method where there are no set ratios and they can distribute more randomly.

Would be interesting to find all different box combinations for a set!

Dracidius said:
That´s interesting, I had the theory with Plasma Gale where I bought an entire case (20 boxes), that the fixed ratios (10 "good cards" per box) come from "preconstructed" boxes. There are only so many different boxes and after that you´ll get the same cards in the same order again. Which is different from the English method where there are no set ratios and they can distribute more randomly.

Very interesting.

Did you keep any results from your Plasma Gale boxes?

Bought 4 boxes of EBB; the pull rates were 5 EX, 4 RH, and 1 Enterprise per box. Only one gold Reshiram and no gold Zekroms though :(

SoulWind said:
Dracidius said:

Very interesting.

Did you keep any results from your Plasma Gale boxes?

I kept two boxes sealed and sold one. From the stuff I pulled (17 boxes) it´s:

SRs: Skyla 2x, Colress 2x, Victini 1x, Cobalion 3x, Articuno 3x, Lugia 3x
URs: Charizard and Blastoise

So I guess it´s probably 3x of half of the SRs and 2x of the other half + 1 full set of URs per case.

Also some additional info on the card order: The ordering for the EX cards is Articuno Cobalion Lugia Victini (which would also explain why I got 3x of the first three but only 2 of Victini and SR Supporters, if they go after Victini in the ordering. It pretty much cycles 2.5 times through that sequence per case)

My 3 Korean Shiny Collection booster boxes arrived, here's my amazing rates:

Box 1:
Meloetta EX x 2, every full art.

Box 2:
Exactly same as box 1.

Box 3:
Meloetta EX x 3, every full art except Emolga.

I bought another Korean Shiny Collection

2x 21/20 Shaymin-EX
1x 22/20 Reshiram
1x 24/20 Mew-EX
1x 25/20 Meloetta-EX

I am planning to get a box of Shiny collection and a box of Megalo Cannon, plan to get a Japanese box of Shiny Collection as well.

What were your pulls omahanime ?

For Japanese XY collection:

These are not my own pulls, but on YouTube I saw a guy pull 4 EX cards from an X box. Skarmory EX, Xerneas EX, Venusaur EX and Skarmory EX FA. 12 rare cards in total
From Y he pulled two Blastoise EX and Emolga EX FA. 11 rare cards in total

I didn't know you could get four EX cards from a box? Everyone told me three was the most you could get. And wasn't 10 rare (or holo) cards the most you could get too? If we can get more then that's awesome :D

EXes and FAs are different rarities, so FA EXes don't count towards the amount of regular EXes you pull or anything. Haven't heard of pulling more than 2 regular EXes from any previous non-EBB box, but maybe they're upping the pull rates for XY. If so, that's rather interesting. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait until my boxes come.

EDIT: I wonder if full rates were upped because of the lack of secret cards. Considering that we haven't hear of any SRs aside from the FAs, it's kind of doubtful that there are more (unless they're really, really, really rare >_>).

Riraito said:
For Japanese XY collection:

These are not my own pulls, but on YouTube I saw a guy pull 4 EX cards from an X box. Skarmory EX, Xerneas EX, Venusaur EX and Skarmory EX FA. 12 rare cards in total
From Y he pulled two Blastoise EX and Emolga EX FA. 11 rare cards in total

I didn't know you could get four EX cards from a box? Everyone told me three was the most you could get. And wasn't 10 rare (or holo) cards the most you could get too? If we can get more then that's awesome :D

Do you have the link to that video?

Just finised going through 2 Japanese Megalo Cannon booster boxes (1st Edition). This is my first time opening anything non-English. I feel like I got some nice pulls. Was really interesting and will have to do again. As for the cards:

Box #1
- Virizion EX, Jirachi EX & Genesect EX (All half art)
- G Scope Ace Spec

Box #2
- Virizion EX & Palkia EX (Both half art)
- Jirachi EX FA
- Scoop Up Cyclone Ace Spec

I really love the FA Jirachi and Genesect. I really wanted those.

Back