RR: 3
SR: 1
Total: 10

Booster Box 3:
R: 6

Yes that's right, I pulled a fullart in EVERY SINGLE BOX, even the Hawlucha EX one! Either I'm lucky or the rates for those have gone way up (consider that out of my 4 X/Y boxes and 3 Wild Blaze ones I only pulled a SINGLE FA). Otherwise, rates continue to be what is expected for Japanese cards, 1 shiny card out of every two packs. Curiously, booster box 1 had only two RR to go with the SR, defying my belief that Japanese boxes were set at three RRs and that an SR took the place of an R.

My Rising Fist pulls:
Box 1:
R: 6 :Blaziken,Poliwrath,Clawitzer, Machamp, Landorus, Pangoro,
RR: 3 :M Heracross EX, Lucario EX, Dragonite EX,
SR: 1 :Dragonite EX / UR: 0
Box 2:
R: 7: Slaking, Sylveon, Landorus, Hawlucha, Poliwrath, Blaziken, Victreebel
RR: 3: Dragonite EX, Lucario EX, Seismitoad EX,
SR: 0 / UR: 0
Box 3:
R: 6: Sylveon, Hawlucha, Poliwrath, Victreebel, Clawitzer, Machamp,
RR: 3: Dragonite EX, Lucario EX, Heracross EX
SR: 1: Lucario EX / UR: 0
Box 4:
R: 6: Sylveon, Hawlucha, Blaziken, Pangoro, Machamp, Noivern
RR: 3: Lucario EX, M Lucario EX, Seismitoad EX
SR: 1: Seismitoad EX / UR: 0
Box 5:
R: 7: Clawitzer, Landorus, Slaking, Pangoro, Poliwrath, Noivern, Machamp
RR: 3: Lucario EX, Seismitoad EX, Dragonite EX
Box 6:
R: 7: Machamp, Clawitzer, Landorus, Sylveon, Blaziken, Noivern, Pangoro
RR: 2: Dragonite EX, M Lucario EX
SR: 1: Korrina / UR: 0
Hawlucha EX Promo Box:
R: 2: Pangoro, Machamp
RR: 1: Heracross EX

Definitely was happy with 4 Full Arts in my 6 boxes, was hoping for an UR, but not disappointed at all! :D
Onto editing all my videos to have ready for my channel xP

Shrike said:
I'll do the honors of the first Rising Fist pull rates:

Hawlucha EX box:
R: 3
RR: 1
Total: 5 (out of 8 packs)

Booster Box 1:
R: 7
RR: 2

Booster Box 2:

Booster Box 3:

Yes that's right, I pulled a fullart in EVERY SINGLE BOX, even the Hawlucha EX one! Either I'm lucky or the rates for those have gone way up (consider that out of my 4 X/Y boxes and 3 Wild Blaze ones I only pulled a SINGLE FA). Otherwise, rates continue to be what is expected for Japanese cards, 1 shiny card out of every two packs. Curiously, booster box 1 had only two RR to go with the SR, defying my belief that Japanese boxes were set at three RRs and that an SR took the place of an R.
Woah! Nice pulls with those full arts! :D Which ones did you pull?
One of my booster boxes went with the 2 RR, 1 SR format, seems like that isn't a common thing though, which is good aha. I like when the SR replaces a R and not a RR xP

CuriousCleffa said:
Woah! Nice pulls with those full arts! :D Which ones did you pull?
One of my booster boxes went with the 2 RR, 1 SR format, seems like that isn't a common thing though, which is good aha. I like when the SR replaces a R and not a RR xP

Seismitoad, Heracross, Dragonite, and Battle Reporter. I don't collect all the FAs as they're just worth too much to keep when I don't like the Pokemon featured, so of those I'm only keeping Dragonite. Shame I couldn't have pulled a Lucario with all that, but that's what trading or selling/buying is for.

So are FAs/EX FAs guaranteed 1 or better per box? If so, I might pick up a box, but my last 2 boxes were pretty poor so I'm not going to waste my money if it's not guaranteed even though by the look of things it is.

2 of CuriousCleffa's boxes had no SRs or URs, so, no, they're not guaranteed. Previous sets have had about a 1 in 2 chance of getting an FA or better in a single box. The anecdata in this thread makes it look like the FA rate is increased, but it's also a very small sample size.

I only pulled 1 SR and 1 UR out of 6 boxes.

I suppose it makes up for the lack of SR.

Here are my pulls

Box 1
Lucario Full art
Mega Heracross
Seismitroll
6 holos

Box 2
Seismitroll
Mega Lucario
Mega Heracross
7 holos

Box 3
Mega Lucario
Lucario
Seismitroll
Heracross
6 holos

Box 4
Gold Lucario!
Heracross
Lucario
Seismitroll
6 holos

Box 5
Seismitroll
Dragonite
M Lucario
6 holos

Box 6
Mega Lucario
Mega Heracross
Seismitroll
7 holos

...many many Seismitroll... 6 Mega Lucario (got some from the mega boxes) and 1 Gold one...

So out 6 booster boxes, 1 gold card and 1 full art...

Back when I didn't buy boxes you got better pulls when you did. Now that I do buy boxes, they are not worth it.

I did buy the mega boxes and got some solid stuff there to make up for this. I don't think I will buy a box again unless Scizor or Gardevoir are in it...

I'm really happy with my pulls from this set. :)

Booster Box:
6 Rare
3 RR (Lucario EX, Mega Lucario EX, Seismitoad EX)
1 SR (Full Art Lucario EX)

Mega Lucario Box (8 Packs):
4 Rare

What is the ratio for UR cards in Japanese booster boxes?

I pulled the UR M Charizard Ex 88/80 and it only took 2 boxes to do it :)

In the BW series days shinies were, I think, 1 in 3 boxes? I'm not sure if there's been a consensus on the rate for the gold-bordered Megas yet, but it's probably the same or similar, and the evidence I've seen seems to support that.

Mega Lucario Box:
2 EXs - Seismitoad EX, Dragonite EX
+ 2 holos

XY3 Booster Box:
1UR - Gold Mega Heracross :D
2 EXs - Heracross EX, Lucario EX
+ 7 holos

Also I would like to say that these are my first japanese cards and quality is awesome (way better than the english cards). Well, and I see no reason to collect english cards any longer...

Athena said:
In the BW series days shinies were, I think, 1 in 3 boxes? I'm not sure if there's been a consensus on the rate for the gold-bordered Megas yet, but it's probably the same or similar, and the evidence I've seen seems to support that.

I thought 1 in 6 boxes up through BW9.

It seems like 1 in 10 boxes for XY1 and onward. I'll post some results once I get XY3. :)

My only box of Rising Fist so far...
7R
2RR
1UR (105/96)

I was so happy to pull my first UR :) It was the last foil so my hopes were pretty low by then for a SR let alone an UR.

EDIT:
Not sure if this is the thread to post pulls for the the Rising Fist box with the Hawlucha promo... Out of 8 packs the pulls were:

3R
1RR
1UR (104/96)

I guess I got super lucky considering these are the only two boxes I have so far. I didn't even know I got a UR this time until my boyfriend pointed it out lol I have 2 normal booster boxes coming from Drohn and will update when I get them :)

Now that all of my boxes have arrived, I'll post my results:

Box 1:
7R
3RR - M Lucario, Heracross, Dragonite

Box 2:
7R
2RR - Heracross, Seismitoad
1SR (Lucario EX)

Box 3:
7R
2RR - Seismitoad, Dragonite
1SR (Hercross EX)

Box 4:
7R
3RR - Heracross, M Lucario, Seismitoad

Box 5:
7R
3RR - Lucario, M Heracross, Heracross

I'm really happy with my pulls. Lucario full art is one of the more expensive cards, so that's a plus. Heracross full art is my favorite card, so I was very pleased to pull that. It was also in the last pack of the box, so by then I thought I had a box with only 2 RRs. I was also really happy to pull a Heracross EX is every single box, since it's one of my favorite Pokémon. Overall, I got average pulls, since I believe the pull rate for this set is 1 SR per 2 boxes.

Finally got my Rising Fist boxes today. Much thanks for bringing these back for me, Drohn! \o/

Box 1:
7 holos
Seismitoad EX
M Lucario EX
Korrina FA
1 Bellsprout

Box 2:
7 holos
Seismitoad EX
Lucario EX
M Lucario EX
1 Bellsprout

Despite the RR repeats, only 4 of the holos were dupes, so that means I'm only missing one (Victreebel). Definitely happy with the Korrina pull; such a cool looking card. <3 Could have used more Bellsprouts, though.

Bought a box for each of the sets from XY-Rising Fist

X-Collection:
5 R
2 RR: Skarmory EX, Xerneas EX (039, 044)

Y-Collection:
6 R
3 RR: Blastoise EX, M Blastoise EX, Emolga EX (014, 015, 023)

These two were pretty meh

Wild Blaze:
6 R
4 RR: Magnezone EX, Toxicroak EX, Kangaskhan EX, M Kangaskhan EX (030, 036, 064, 065)
1 SR: FA Kangaskhan EX (084)

No Charizards what so ever, but got a ton of EX's and a SR so that works out :p

Rising Fist:
7 R
2 RR: M Lucario EX, Dragonite EX (053, 069)
1 SR: FA Lucario EX (099)

Hawlucha box:
2 R
1 RR: M Lucario EX (053)
1 UR: M Lucario EX (105)

This was the best part, such awesome pulls and that FA Lucario is amazing, the gold UR is pretty cool too

Back