THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - *Open for a Limited Time* Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Animations, Backgrounds, Renders, Etc

im going to use the snealsel sphere avatar if its alright with you. Whats the code? same thing for adding the userbars?

RE: THE FANG - *Open for a Limited Time* Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Animations, Backgrounds, Renders, Etc

chellochello said:
im going to use the snealsel sphere avatar if its alright with you. Whats the code? same thing for adding the userbars?

Sure, you should just need the link only for avatars

ok, thanks

it looks awesome, you have to make more!

Can I have a Shiny Snivy as a sphere avatar please?

Thanks!

Actually can i have a shiny golurk sphere avatar too. Yellow background and on the sides it says 電源と決意 which means power and determination. Thanks!

chellochello said:
Actually can i have a shiny golurk sphere avatar too. Yellow background and on the sides it says 電源と決意 which means power and determination. Thanks!

can you get me an image, I have no idea what the new pokemon are. I quit TCG right before it came out so idk what they look like especially the shiny version.

also I cant read the text

http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/pokedex/golurk/ search for the option shiny under the image and thats what I want. The text is in japanese and reads(as i said) power and determination in japanese. Thanks!

you want the text where its says japanese name:?

no, you know how on the skymin one after the image is shown, there is text, i want it like that basically.

chellochello said:
no, you know how on the skymin one after the image is shown, there is text, i want it like that basically.

dude I have no idea what your talking about o_O

also Idk if I would be able to find a good quality shiny version of that pokemon since its so new. Ive been having trouble finding images for other banners and such

Do you think that it might be because I am using an iPad

adan15 said:
Do you think that it might be because I am using an iPad

idk, usually when the image says its been moved or deleted is when you put the wrong link in or maybe you accidentally forgot a character. Do you copy and paste the link in?

Yea I copied pasted the link in

InfinityFangX said:
chellochello said:

dude I have no idea what your talking about o_O

also Idk if I would be able to find a good quality shiny version of that pokemon since its so new. Ive been having trouble finding images for other banners and such

You could probably recolour Sugimori's work.

Hey there again. Im wondering if i could have something added to my current banner. Can i get a small picture of N. Preferably overlapping the moon slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back