THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - *Open for a Limited Time* Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Animations, Backgrounds, Renders, Etc

What if there is no link? o.o

RE: THE FANG - *Open for a Limited Time* Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Animations, Backgrounds, Renders, Etc

Casty said:
Hi, are you still accepting requests? I saw your pending list and it's pretty darn huge so if you're full, feel free to ignore my request. ^^

Anyway, I'm hosting a Wi-Fi tournament on another site, and I'm in desperate need of a banner. The tourney is called "Clash of the Generations" and I would love if the banner included Charizard, Umbreon, Milotic and Lucario. I don't really care for the background, but some sort of a collosseum (like, the Roman one :D) would be cool.

Thanks in advance.

(PS. I literally jawdropped when I saw your work lol)

Yes I am, and sure, I'll add you to the list :)

-----

adan15 said:
Hey can you make me a 3D popout of shiny zoroark and can you make me an animated avatar that is kind of like a slide show that shows Shiny zoroark, shiny victini, shiny charizard, shiny zekrom, shiny golurk, and shiny hydreigon please and thanks you

I also finally got the victini working

1 Request per Category, per 3 weeks up to 2 Requests total

-----

Shining Dragon said:
InfinityFangX said:
Sorry but I only do 2 requests per person, per category per 3 weeks.

How long do I half to wait?

3 weeks >.>

-----

PokePhenom said:
Shining dragon you should be grateful man, she does all this for free!

Infinity, how do you post one of your banners into the signature?

Which banner do you want?

-----

and Come on you guys, I Posted the rules on requests on the first posts at the very top. Seeing as how you guys keep asking me for 3+ requests means you ignore my shop rules >.<

Soon this shop will close again and the next time I reopen it will be with 1 requests per person per 3 weeks instead of 2

these are differnet catergory though they arent sphere avatars or animated banners and does that mean i have to wait 3 weeks to request again

hi uhhh...
i would like a double cheseburger ...
i mean i would like a banner with fly_ray on it some where and zoroark in a cool pose idc about the background as long as it goes good and a border like a black line to make the boarder but with the background the same as the boarder...if that makes sense
im sorry about how broad it is
and an avatar thats a render of this just the pokemon PM me if the link is broken its latias STAR please if you dont do this already PM me when done

~fly_ray

adan15 said:
these are differnet catergory though they arent sphere avatars or animated banners and does that mean i have to wait 3 weeks to request again

I count them all as avatars and all banners as just banners. Or else everyone can just order a regular, sphere, pop out, and animated avatar, and that would be ridiculous.

fly_ray said:
hi uhhh...
i would like a double cheseburger ...
i mean i would like a banner with fly_ray on it some where and zoroark in a cool pose idc about the background as long as it goes good and a border like a black line to make the boarder but with the background the same as the boarder...if that makes sense
im sorry about how broad it is
and an avatar thats a render of this just the pokemon PM me if the link is broken its latias STAR please if you don't do this already PM me when done

~fly_ray

Sure :)

------------------------

Alright the shop ends here till next time, I will finish all the requests and then after that I'll disappear for a while.

RE: THE FANG - No More Requests. Finishing Pending Lists and then I'm Closing Up Again.

its sad that you have to close down but im sure your tired of working too :D Take a good rest after :D

RE: THE FANG - No More Requests. Finishing Pending Lists and then I'm Closing Up Again.

Heres to Robot3300 :)

4PokeBannerb.png

Code:
[img]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/4PokeBannerb.png[/img]

Link>>>
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/4PokeBannerb.png

Im so sorry again, but i dont want my avatar because im in love with Xoux's art again with his beartic, so im gonna stick to that if its alright. Take care for however long you are gone

Thank you a TON for the Banner! It is so awesome! Totally worth the wait! Thanks!

Robot3300 said:
Thank you a TON for the Banner! It is so awesome! Totally worth the wait! Thanks!

Glad you like it :)

-----------

Heres to Ice_Master :)

GlaceonBlossomsB.png

Code:
[img]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/GlaceonBlossomsB.png[/img]

Link>>>
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/GlaceonBlossomsB.png

Yea Infinity take a long rest, unless your just closing up cus ur tired of this.. either way its the same thing, "Tired" "Rest"

IPokeFan123 said:
Yea Infinity take a long rest, unless your just closing up cus ur tired of this.. either way its the same thing, "Tired" "Rest"

lol, both =P

------------

Heres to Jaren :)

oshawottavy.png

Link>>>
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/oshawottavy.png

InfinityFangX said:
IPokeFan123 said:

lol, both =P

------------

oshawottavy.png

Link>>>

Epic oshawott but you forgot the black shutter glasses is that alright if you can fix it?
it looks like shutter glasses might be hard to put for it so if you cant i'll take it as it is he's still epicly cool anyways

jaren said:
InfinityFangX said:
IPokeFan123 said:

lol, both =P

------------

oshawottavy.png

Link>>>

Epic oshawott but you forgot the black shutter glasses is that alright if you can fix it?
it looks like shutter glasses might be hard to put for it so if you cant i'll take it as it is he's still epicly cool anyways

yeah, ill do it when i wake up tomorrow, i'm about to pass out

sure thx again

Noo!!! IFX is going out of business again :( ;( *cries*

Your art is amazing bro, but I understand that life and health come before forums ;)

Best of luck in everything

~nerd

pokenerd said:
Noo!!! IFX is going out of business again :( ;( *cries*

Your art is amazing bro, but I understand that life and health come before forums ;)

Best of luck in everything

~nerd

------------

oshawottavyB.png

Link>>>
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/oshawottavyB.png

Thanks that awesome

Hi, you havent updated your front page with your progress on the banners, so I was wondering if anything else was done. If you want I could ask someone else which is fine, I just want the banner done. Also, yay, post #2000 on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back