THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - No More Requests. Finishing Pending Lists and then I'm Closing Up Again.

Sorry guys, i'm having personal issues. If you still want your requests u have to post here saying so and i'll still make it. But it may be a few days wait still. That way I can see who really wants there requests done. you have a few days to post until i'm done accepting current requests

RE: THE FANG - No More Requests. Finishing Pending Lists and then I'm Closing Up Again.

I would still like mine done please.

I'm eagerly awaiting mine, since the tourney will begin very soon.

Please can I still have mine, if that's Ok?

Id really like mine if you can still do it :)

If ur still closing, May I please have a Pink Lopunny Sitting on a rock? (Avatar) If you can't Ill jsut wait until you reopen again

I still want mine. Sorry with what ever your going through

THANKS!!! The Banner is Epic! Great Job Fang.

aww i cant believe the day would come this soon where you closed but you gotta do what you gotta do right

InfinityFangX said:
Sorry guys, i'm having personal issues. If you still want your requests u have to post here saying so and i'll still make it. But it may be a few days wait still. That way I can see who really wants there requests done. you have a few days to post until i'm done accepting current requests

i completely understand.

i would still love to have my requests but if its too much than it is no big deal :)

in fact if you want just completely forget my requests, i really dont care

thanks, hope u can get it done when u can. ^_^

im happily awaiting my requests

Can I use this banner?

vulpixbanner1.png

Is the Latias and Latios X banner on the front being used?

If it is, I can use the *unclaimed* Shiny Groudon, right?

I'm sorry guys, I just can't make any more banner for now. I got work and to much stuff going on and no inspiration to make any right now. sorry =/

----------------

Reshiram3000 said:
Can I use this banner?

vulpixbanner1.png

I made that for a user called sakura blossom so its probably in use, sorry

-----------------

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Is the Latias and Latios X banner on the front being used?

If it is, I can use the *unclaimed* Shiny Groudon, right?

Latias/latios x banner was made for someone so it probably in use.

The shiny groudon banner u can use.

-------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back