THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - *Open for a Limited Time* Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Animations, Backgrounds, Renders, Etc

adan15 said:
Yea I copied pasted the link in

well idk what else to say, it works on mine.

P0KEVORTEX said:
InfinityFangX said:
chellochello said:
no, you know how on the skymin one after the image is shown, there is text, i want it like that basically.

dude I have no idea what your talking about o_O

also Idk if I would be able to find a good quality shiny version of that pokemon since its so new. Ive been having trouble finding images for other banners and such

You could probably recolour Sugimori's work.

yeah but that just takes more time and holds up the line

richkid50000 said:
Hey there again. Im wondering if i could have something added to my current banner. Can i get a small picture of N. Preferably overlapping the moon slightly.

The letter N? or the character

RE: THE FANG - *Open for a Limited Time* Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Animations, Backgrounds, Renders, Etc

The character from B&W.

richkid50000 said:
The character from B&W.

oh, can you give me an image, idk what he looks like

Bro!(Im assuming your a dude) Its amazing what you can do when you are making banners and its awesome that you love doing it. Just thought I'd put that out there :p

I was hoping you could make me a banner with Persian and Weavile with a dark backround (Nothing to flow-E o_O) with maybe a moon or something? Dude your one creative guy so Im sure what ever you decide to do it will be awesome. Have fun and keep doing what your doing.

Oh.. And if you dont mind me asking why did you decide to quit the pokemon TCG?

infinite is a she :D

Ok, im sorry to bother, but this is a real request. Im looking for a 3D avatar of applejack with an apple background. Thanks! Applejack is from MLP, she is popular, so you probably shouldnt have a hard time finding an image, I can display them if you cant find any

Shining Dragon said:
Can u make me an animated banner, with this image on it! http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-deoxys/106-latios-star.jpg. For the backround can u put meteors(like the move Draco Meteor!), can u make the meters animated, if not, then just make something else animated. Thanks! :)

Sorry but I only do 2 requests per person, per category per 3 weeks.

-----

PokePhenom said:
Bro!(Im assuming your a dude) Its amazing what you can do when you are making banners and its awesome that you love doing it. Just thought I'd put that out there :p

I was hoping you could make me a banner with Persian and Weavile with a dark backround (Nothing to flow-E o_O) with maybe a moon or something? Dude your one creative guy so Im sure what ever you decide to do it will be awesome. Have fun and keep doing what your doing.

Oh.. And if you don't mind me asking why did you decide to quit the pokemon TCG?

Actually i'm a girl =P
and sure :)
I quit Tcg because I really didn't like all the people at my league. Not all of them but there were a lot of people who took the game way to seriously and made it not fun by being a sore loser, jerk, etc. and some of them just cry like a baby. Not the crowd I really wanna be around so I just quit =/

-----

chellochello said:
Ok, im sorry to bother, but this is a real request. Im looking for a 3D avatar of applejack with an apple background. Thanks! Applejack is from MLP, she is popular, so you probably shouldnt have a hard time finding an image, I can display them if you cant find any

Dude, you keep changing your requests. You must give me a new requests everyday. Its hard to keep track of requests that keep changing. If this is the one you want then fine, but you can't give me anymore requests changes.

Off Topic: But this is PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY!!!! :D
V
V

IPokeFan123 said:
Off Topic: But this is PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRTY!!!! :D
V
V

lol, glad you like it =P

--------------

Sorry ramsey1993, But since I've I opened I don't do request for people who are currently banned. If you get unbanned and you still want your banner then reposts and i'll put you at the front of the list.

I know ur kinda busy, but what's a userbar for?

IPokeFan123 said:

same uses as banners, except there like a bar

-----------------------

Heres your avatar by the way :)

Mewavatar.png

Link>>>
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/Mewavatar.png

InfinityFangX said:
IPokeFan123 said:

same uses as banners, except there like a bar

-----------------------

Heres your avatar by the way :)

Mewavatar.png

Link>>>
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/infinityfangx10/Mewavatar.png

oh and TY!! I love it <3

Your Welcome :)

-------

Alright everyone I gotta get some sleep, The weekends are slow for me because I work long shifts, but I can do a lot more tomorrow

InfinityFangX said:

-------

Alright everyone I gotta get some sleep, The weekends are slow for me because I work long shifts, but I can do a lot more tomorrow

the avatar didnt work :(

IPokeFan123 said:
InfinityFangX said:

-------

the avatar didnt work :(
fixed it.. I had to right click and copy instead of Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V

Hi, are you still accepting requests? I saw your pending list and it's pretty damn huge so if you're full, feel free to ignore my request. ^^

Anyway, I'm hosting a Wi-Fi tournament on another site, and I'm in desperate need of a banner. The tourney is called "Clash of the Generations" and I would love if the banner included Charizard, Umbreon, Milotic and Lucario. I don't really care for the background, but some sort of a collosseum (like, the Roman one :D) would be cool.

Thanks in advance.

(PS. I literally jawdropped when I saw your work lol)

Hey can you make me a 3D popout of shiny zoroark and can you make me an animated avatar that is kind of like a slide show that shows Shiny zoroark, shiny victini, shiny charizard, shiny zekrom, shiny golurk, and shiny hydreigon plz and thanks you

I also finally got the victini working

InfinityFangX said:

How long do I half to wait?

Shining dragon you should be grateful man, she does all this for free!

Infinity, how do you post one of your banners into the signature?

PokePhenom said:
Shining dragon you should be grateful man, she does all this for free!

Infinity, how do you post one of your banners into the signature?

take the link and copy and paste it into signature, it should appear with a pic

Shining Dragon said:
InfinityFangX said:

How long do I half to wait?

it depends... If you already did a banner and a avatar in that category you gotta wait 3 weeks and if ur talking about userbar or something you didnt do yet you just go ahead and ask what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back