• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
NarcoticHobo said:
Okay, I'd like to request to leave a negative ref for Rikko145. Here is what I have so far.

1. We finalized a trade on 6/27 and I agreed to send at the same time despite having more ref because he wanted the cards before nationals.

2. Received confirmation that he received my cards on 7/10. He stated he wasn't happy because they weren't sent 1st class as requested. I explained that they were in fact sent first class (between two hard cases in a standard envelope with sufficient postage), but he did not accept that this was true.

3. He stated that he would send soon after he had received, despite having agreed to send at the same time, and when by all rights he should have sent first.

4. Contacted multiple times over the last 3 months and he continually stated the cards had been sent back to him and his local mail office "sucked".

5. Sent him final notice that I haven't received cards on 9/6. He hasn't logged in since 9/3 so I don't know if he ever plans on coming back.

I think I've been more than patient and accommodating and feel that this warrants a negative reference.

Please forward your PMs with Rikko to me.

Hello I have a question...

I traded with yourmaster and I received his end and sent mine out.... He has Pm'd me saying he has received my envelope but it was split open at the end empty.... He then went on to say he will get me banned if I do not fix this...I am a verified seller and have never had one trade go bad on my part before... what do I do? Thanks

Well they personally can't you banned, he/she is not a mod. It is up to the trade council to determine these things. But, PM me what you have in 1 PM, and we and work on something between the 2 of you.

Thanks.

Hi I have a trade going on with redterror117, they said they sent 9/10 but I still have not recieved. It is from Canada, but im thinking it should have gotten here by now?

is there a way i can get my neutral ref removed? its not valid, happened over a year ago and i've had a flawless record since.

I made a trade with Derp, I should have recieved by now and I PM'd him once, he said he had sent, I continued to not recieve. A week ago i sent him a message asking for explanation and he had a week to get me my cards or a valid explanation or I would follow up, here I am.

@fantasy_freak08: I didn't see a neutral ref in your page? Mind pointing me to it?

@Fusion: Have you given the trade the allotted time for 2 weeks? If so, PM me with what you have. If not, please make until the deadline of 2 weeks then contact us.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
@fantasy_freak08: I didn't see a neutral ref in your page? Mind pointing me to it?

@Fusion: Have you given the trade the allotted time for 2 weeks? If so, PM me with what you have. If not, please make until the deadline of 2 weeks then contact us.

Thanks.

on my refs page ( in my sig), the 2nd ref i got from Spardan says : Not valid until further investigation.

then on the last ref, it says I have 1 neutral. so i assume the neutral refers to that particular ref. just wondering if I can have that one removed.

thanks.

Hello. I am also worried about the status of my trade with Derp.

I had the lower amount of references so I sent my end out first on August 29th, 2012. I haven't heard from him since. I've posted on his profile as well as sent him PMs but no response, even though he has been online.

I imagine we are past the window in which I should have received my cards (or at least notified if he received mine, sent his end, etc.).

Thanks!

Secret Pikachu, you are far past the window. Forward me all the PMs you two exchanged while trading. Once I receive them, I will attempt to make contact with Derp to receive his side and will go from there.

Muddy68 said:
Secret Pikachu, you are far past the window. Forward me all the PMs you two exchanged while trading. Once I receive them, I will attempt to make contact with Derp to receive his side and will go from there.

Thanks Muddy68! I forwarded you the exchange of PMs between me and Derp. I did not forward you the PMs that I sent him asking what was up that he did not reply to. Please let me know if I should forward those as well.

Thanks!

I recently had a trade with Derp. I sent out my side and he received a month ago. He sent, and 2 weeks ago I asked him to do something. He said he fixed it and he sent it. It's been another 2 weeks (about). I've sent him PM's as well, but he has never responded, even though he has been online. I would like some help please :D

Thanks!

Recently I bought cards from Mudkip711 on 09-19-2012 05:24 PM. Until today i have not got my cards. I paid the same hour when i get the deal.

My last Pm to him on 10-03-2012 02:47 PM have not replied.

Thanks

Diet: Please PM everything you have (all in 1 PM) to Muddy to keep all Derp related things with him.

Thank you.

ash_satoshi: You should be getting a reply soon. I will get in contact with him.

Made a purchase from Mudkip711 on 9-16-2012 paid same day to his new paypal address

Sent a PM on 9-27-2012, he responded by saying that he hadn't gotten around to sending out yet.

No further contact from Mudkip711 saying he'd sent out or anything.

Sent him a pm yesterday, no response as of yet.

Thanks

[EDIT] heard back from Mudkip711, assured me he will be sending out tomorrow.

Shining Raikou said:
The Dispute Thread

Report suspicious activity, rippers, and bad reputations here. Do not wait too long to report, it may be too late. It's better for us to look into your report earlier rather than later!

Reply to this topic if:
  • Your cards haven't came yet and you are worried. DO NOT WAIT. Post a report about it and we will look into it.
  • You have received a bad reputation and want to dispute it. Simply post a report and I or another TC member will investigate if the reputation was justified.
  • You suspect someone posting in the Trading Corner to be a Ripper on this forum, or from another forum previously.
  • You have posted bad reputation in a user's reputation topic. Specify who's topic you posted the bad rep in. Any sort of reputation you feel is negative is okay, but MUST be reported here. Also let a Trade Council member know of bad reputation that hasn't been reported here.
  • You are going away, or have something going on and you want to let the Trade Council know.

If you see any other kind of suspicious activity, or rule breaking in this forum, or if you would prefer to PM your report to me, feel free to PM me.

Check Traders Here

This thread is also a place to inform you of which who you feel are good traders, traders to use caution with, or bad traders. You may also ask here if anyone has traded with a certain individual and someone may reply below if they have.

Example: "I've heard some things about trader01, is he trustworthy?"

Other traders may respond below if they have traded with that person and let you know how their trade(s) have gone. So, share your trading experiences with others, and let us know who to trade with and who not to!

Note: Keep any defenses factual and professional. If someone accuses you of ripping, it will be looked into.

When posting, remember to:
  • Keep defenses professional and factual.
  • Any defenses that turn in to flaming certainly won't help your case. So be nice.

If you have been banned and would like to ask for a possible unban, (which is highly unlikely) or have information that may help your case, please email the Trade Council directly at [email protected]. Making double accounts is not the way to go about it. Email us first.
Do I post here about a member being disrespectful and cussing at me?

I want to report trader with nickname:

"jumplypluff19"

Why? Becouse I sent him out my cards on 11-06-2012 from his thread:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-ww-us-updated-i-need-old-cards-for-decks?page=2

I was also fair and I took photos of my cards, post and we agree to deal for Groundon EX.

He say's in few times when I was PM him that he didnt received cards (all other was) and now last 15 days he is not anymore online.

I just want to open dispuit couse I fell that he cheat me.

I also forward his pm to Muddy68

SoulWind said:
Questions & Disputes - Posting Guidelines
DO NOT WAIT to report any suspicious activity or rippers. You may do so here in this sub-forum.​

You Should Post When:
  • Your cards haven't arrived yet and you are worried. DO NOT WAIT.
    The Trade Council allows two weeks for you to receive from the day you exchange addresses. If it is an overseas trade, this time is increased to 18 days.
  • You have received a bad reputation and want to dispute it.
  • You have a question about Trading Corner rules, a warning you received, or need clarification.
  • You suspect someone posting in the Trading Corner to be a Ripper on this forum, or from another forum previously.
  • You would like to leave neutral or negative feedback for another user. You MUST post a report in this sub-forum or PM a Trade Council member. We need a reason for the feedback and if there are any discrepancies we may be able to resolve the issue. You will receive a warning if you do not file a report.
  • You are going away, or have something going on and you want to let the Trade Council know.
This is a place where you can ask us any questions about the Trading Corner rules and resolve any issues with other traders. In this sub-forum, only Trading Corner staff and you can read any posts you make. When posting, it's important for you to provide us with as much information as possible so we can accurately assess the situation. Use the appropriate title format below based on whether you are asking us a question or filing a dispute. If you are filing a dispute, make sure to provide us with all PM's exchanged with the other user. This will save both your time and our time, allowing us to respond much faster.

EXAMPLE TITLE FORMAT:

Example Question said:
Question: Why was I warned for...

Example Dispute said:
Dispute: PokeTrader03 and Card Collector

Quick Checklist:
  • Use the appropriate title format shown above.
  • Keep all posts polite, professional, and factual.
  • Post the PM's exchanged with the other member. Keep these organized!
  • File a report here BEFORE leaving neutral of negative reputation.
Any other suspicious activity or rule breaking in this forum can be reported here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back