• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a trade a month ago with Element_Enigma.

Everything was fine except that one of the three cards he sent me wasn't the card we agreed upon. I asked if he'd be willing to send me a replacement card and we agreed on him sending me an Emboar 20/114 to replace the card he sent me. Since I had already received the bulk of the trade, I sent out my end (along with the card I didn't need), and I've been waiting to receive his Emboar 20/114 for three weeks. He kept telling me he sent out but I never received and now he has more or less stopped communicating with me.

I'd like permission to leave him a Neutral reference for poor communication and possibly not sending part of his end. Thanks!

We apologize for the long delay.

Send me everything you have and we can discuss it from there if this has not been taken care of.

Thanks.

Hey I have had a trade with Martini.....still have not recieved my cards. I have traded with him before, but now it seems to be just one excuse after another. Trade was confirmed on 4/26. He was to send 1st, I still have not recieved. Because we had traded before, I was very genorous with the time issue. But now I am seriously consiering negative feedback or neutral feedback. please help mods

I have lost all communication with _Vause_ and am therefore leaving him a negative rep because it has been a long time since we finalized trade.

Shining Raikou said:
IF YOU LEAVE A NEGATIVE REF, FILE A REPORT HERE or you will be warned. We need a reason for the ref and if there are any discrepancies we may be able to resolve the issue. Let us know in that thread. See rule #6 for more.

AnthonyG said:
We apologize for the long delay.

Send me everything you have and we can discuss it from there if this has not been taken care of.

Thanks.

I just realized I never forwarded you the messages regarding my trade with Element_Enigma. I still haven't heard from him in over a month (almost two if my memory is correct), so I would still like to leave him a Neutral reference for not sending and awful communication. He logged on recently on 6/15/12 and didn't reply to any of my messages so I am assuming I won't hear from him again.

Anyway, I will forward you the messages I can find. I cleaned my inbox several weeks ago though so I'm not sure I have a whole lot to forward. Thanks!

Hey, I traded with Tybike, and I have not received yet. He said that he shipped on 6/11/2012, and I still have not received. I notified him via PM on 6/28/2012 that I had not received and he did not reply, and his last visit was on 7//2/2012. I would like to take action by leaving a neutral or even negative rep.

He just PMed me and said that he had something come up, and he was out of country with no way to check. Sorry, I have been ripped before and was playing it safe. It is cool now, I do not wish to pursue a Neutral for him, because I feel rpterrible for what happened to him.

I had a trade with Infernape112892, which apparently got lost in the mail. He was suppose to send first and it never arrived. What's the procedure for this? Thank you.

If no one has answered you, tell him he needs to send make-up cards or if he doesn't own them, than work out a make-up deal. If you have anymore issues and feel like he is ripping you, PM me the info regarding this trade.

Hi, I have someone that was going to buy cards from me (thepokemoncollector89) and it has been about 2 weeks. I was patient with them because they said there was an issue getting their paycheck. Then they told me that they were going to buy some cards from someone else instead so would delay the payment until at least another week. I said that is not right you always pay the person you confirm a sale with 1st. I most recently asked them 1. if they ever got the paycheck at all and 2. if they bought the other cards....several days and no response. I feel that if they pay within the next 48 hrs it should warrant a neutral for delayed payment, and if they do not pay at all then it should be a negative. I have forwarded the last received message I got to mudkip711

Hello,

I have been extremely reluctant to post this report but here it goes anyway:

Nearly three months ago, I finalized a trade with ThatPokemonCollector. Upon finalizing the trade, he informed me that he was unable to send out due to having a lack of funds for postage. He was supposed to be sending me two singles from Europe to the United States. Meanwhile, I kept seeing him post his interest in purchasing items here on PokéBeach. Anyway, his explanation for not having funds was that he needed to put his education before Pokémon. This I understood and I completely agreed with his sentiment. However, months passed before he was reportedly able to send out. After patiently awaiting the delivery of his cards, he informed me he would have one of his parents send out for him and he apologized for the delay. This was over a month ago and I still have yet to receive anything from him. I typically have a good idea how long it takes for mail to get from one part of the world to the other, so I figured he never actually sent out his end. Furthermore, I sent him yet another Private Message nearly a week ago with no response.

Needless to say, I have been extremely patient, polite, and flexible with this trade and perhaps too much so.

I would like to leave him a Negative Reference with the approval of the Trade Council.

Best regards,
SoulWind

More than a month ago I traded with Tybike. He has now changed his name to MonsterHunter909. He's told me three times that he sent. Like Mayor said a few comments up, he also sent me a PM saying he was out of the country due to a death. He said that he sent in that same PM. I still haven't received and I believe that he lied to me (and maybe Mayor unless she received) and the family death. I would like permisson to leave a negative ref. I never sent anything because he had lower refs. I no longer have any PMs between us. Muddy68 helped me out before with this issue. I'm posting here because I noticed that Mayor had the same problem.

SoulWind: PM me what you have all in 1 PM.

Thanks.

pokemonmbl: If Muddy helped you previously I suggest you PM them and continue to discuss it again.

Thanks

Yeah, that trade I made with Tybike, I still haven't received. I think it is safe to say I am not going to. I wish to leave him the worst rep I can, neutral, or, if possible, negative. Refer to my previos post on this thread, #830, for all the details.

Okay, I'd like to request to leave a negative ref for Rikko145. Here is what I have so far.

1. We finalized a trade on 6/27 and I agreed to send at the same time despite having more ref because he wanted the cards before nationals.

2. Received confirmation that he received my cards on 7/10. He stated he wasn't happy because they weren't sent 1st class as requested. I explained that they were in fact sent first class (between two hard cases in a standard envelope with sufficient postage), but he did not accept that this was true.

3. He stated that he would send soon after he had received, despite having agreed to send at the same time, and when by all rights he should have sent first.

4. Contacted multiple times over the last 3 months and he continually stated the cards had been sent back to him and his local mail office "sucked".

5. Sent him final notice that I haven't received cards on 9/6. He hasn't logged in since 9/3 so I don't know if he ever plans on coming back.

I think I've been more than patient and accommodating and feel that this warrants a negative reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back