• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question, if someone has in their thread that they will ship a certain way (sleeve + toploader, with toploader taped shut), and the package I receive isn't packaged that way at all, is it possible to leave a neutral rep? Or must I leave a positive rep because the cards weren't actually damaged?

Thanks,
Nengeni

We do not have definite rules on how things should be sent. If it gets there safe and without damage and the person felt that was the best way to send it then we allow it and positive ref will be left.

If you had a problem that is something you should discuss with the sending, and small mentioning it in the ref to make others aware is something we recommend as well.

Hey guys, got a question/situation I thought I'd post about.

Last month I agreed to a trade with Amphy343. He sent first, I received his end, then I left feedback on 3/23/12. I also sent out that same day. One month later, he messaged me saying his cards haven't arrived. I'm kinda at a loss as to how this situation should be handled. I know for a fact I sent out with the correct amount of postage so that is out of the question. If the cards were lost in the mail (we're still waiting to see if they arrive), I plan on sending him some replacement cards. Can or should anything else be done on my part?

SoulWind said:
Hey guys, got a question/situation I thought I'd post about.

Last month I agreed to a trade with Amphy343. He sent first, I received his end, then I left feedback on 3/23/12. I also sent out that same day. One month later, he messaged me saying his cards haven't arrived. I'm kinda at a loss as to how this situation should be handled. I know for a fact I sent out with the correct amount of postage so that is out of the question. If the cards were lost in the mail (we're still waiting to see if they arrive), I plan on sending him some replacement cards. Can or should anything else be done on my part?

Delivery Confirmation is always a good idea. I doesn't really help with cards lost in the mail but it will at least prove they were delivered.
Insurance is the only way to protect yourself from lost (or damaged) mail. They will only reimburse you the declared value.

I confirmed a trade with kabutops33 on 3/20/12. Because he needed the card for states I agreed to sent out same time so that he could use the card for the tournament. I sent out the next day and he said he did the same. I waited about a week and didn't receive so I sent him a PM asking if he knew what was going on and if he had received my end yet. He responded on 3/31/12 saying he had received my cards but that his end got sent back to him because he messed up the envelope. He didn't say whether or not he re-sent but I had assumed he did. Next week when my cards still hadn't arrived I sent him another PM asking again if he knew what was going on and saying that I was hoping to use one of the cards we agreed on in the trade for Regionals. I still have yet to receive a response or the cards.

(I know this is kinda late; I've been really busy lately)

I sent first (lower rep). It seems suspicious to me that (gms16) had received my end (40 rares) on 4/18, left a positive rep on my thread, but never informed me the status on MY end and still hasn't. I have asked nicely in both PM and profile comment to please LMK status of my cards - and i found out that he hasn't logged in since 4/21.(as of 4/25) Tonight is 4/26 and i see that he has finally logged in @ 5 pm., probably reading my messages, and logged off without giving me an update. Maybe my cards (Regigigas promo, Snorlax Lv.X) will still arrive but i already want to give a neutral rep - for awful communication.

I sent first well over 3 Months ago to Chief Zavala, he recieved and left Ref I had not recived messaged him, he gave me some excuses I said ok fine just send me my cards. Hav'nt Received to this day.

Finalized a trade with ThePokePr0 at the beginning of this month. He originally said he sent out on 4/11 and then a week later I asked if he had actually sent out. He replied saying he didn't and gave me an explanation. I was understanding and he said he sent out on 4/16 which was two weeks ago. I still haven't received his end of the trade and I don't think I am going to. This is annoying because I put cards on hold for him and I have turned down several great offers. Anyway, all I want is to finish the trade and move on. He hasn't replied to my messages in several days and while I am still hopeful the trade will work out, I cannot help but wonder. I was giving him a ton of cards he desperately wanted (or so I thought), so it's unusual to say the least.

Could someone on the Trade Council help resolve this issue with him?

LoveDanielColin

Element_Enigma

SoulWind

Send me all messages in one pm.

Just posting here to say that I confirmed a trade with _Vause_ on 4-12-2012, and he told me that he'd send out on 4-16, I sent him the odd message here and there, and he hasn't responded. I'd just assumed that the cards were in the mail, but now it's 4-29 and I still haven't received my end. The thing that makes me nervous is that read receipts show that he's read my messages, he just isn't responding to them.

I've just told him that he has until 5PM EST tonight to respond to a message, or I was going to involve the trade council, so I'm just starting the discussion.

I know it's a little late, but I've been overly optimistic and busy lately.

Hey! I will be unable to get on from today until Sunday (maybe sooner). Just thought I would let you guys know!

I think it's important that anyone I've made a deal with in the past 3 weeks: I am on vacation, and will Friday and send out ASAP. Thank you for your patience

I traded with GMS16 awhile ago. I know he received his cards and he won't contact me at all. It has been awhile since I sent. At least 4 weeks.

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be out of town from 5/25-5/31.

I've already told anyone trading with me that may be effected by this but I just thought I'd post here as well for a record.

Cheers,
SoulWind

Agreed to a trade with Captain Penguin over two weeks ago. He said he would send first, and I have not yet received. When I sent him a PM about the matter, he never got back to me.

Ready to leave a negative ref - lemme know when I have the go ahead, mods.

I did a trade with Darkscyther quite some time ago. He sent first, and I received and left rep. I then sent out around May 21st to show the exact date.

He hasn't gotten back to me on whether he received or not. I've sent him several PM's inquiring on the matter and he's never responded. He also never left rep.

I'm probably being paranoid and the cards probably arrived and he just forgot to leave rep, but I'm concerned they didn't arrive and if so, I would want to send replacements immediately. What should I do?

EDIT: He just left rep :p. It appears I was being paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back