TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

RE: TCG Discussion

the aura is with me8 said:
If I remember correctly the number of pokemon in the Hoenn national dex is 386.
But anyways if you look on the front page it turns out I was mislead and we are only getting the bad Musketeer trio cards. :(

Not necessarily, they don't list secret rares, but I doubt the trio will be SR, probably have a meowth for that.

The-Kaiser said:
Any word of any card like the Pikachu from B/W ? :)

They don't list SR's on the card list so it is very possible that there is an awesome SR in there...possible....

/me crosses fingers for Dunsparce

Does anyone know if the September issue of corocoro is out? I really want that battle city promo that comes with it! I searched ebay and did not find it.

Lugia ex said:
Does anyone know if the September issue of corocoro is out? I really want that battle city promo that comes with it! I searched ebay and did not find it.

I don't know which source is correct, but according to Bulbapedia, the battle city promo will not be released in the September issue but the October issue instead, which is released mid-September.

sendoh said:
I don't know which source is correct, but according to Bulbapedia, the battle city promo will not be released in the September issue but the October issue instead, which is released mid-September.

Ok I will look for it on ebay around that time! Thanks. :)

There has been a rumor that the next set after Emerging Powers is to be called Noble Victories! It sounds real to me, does anyone have any other information?

So what are the new 3 pack bundle Promo Holo's? that are usually 11 bucks?

and what are the new 5 dollar pack Promo Holo's?

Lugia ex said:
There has been a rumor that the next set after Emerging Powers is to be called Noble Victories! It sounds real to me, does anyone have any other information?

well it was Zekrom025 on youtube who mentioned it, and aparently he's friends with the same Darkgamer who posts on this forum.

I do hope it's real though, since it does sound like a real name for a set.

but back to Emerging Powers... aparently, acording to Bulbapedia there is only 13 english exclusive cards. every other card in the set, Japan has already got through battle packs, promos and any other special promotions

Stop the presses!!!!

The home page has every scan from the new Emerging Powers set!!!!!
no need to ask about the Unfezent now. i can now see from the main page that this new one IS female, and has ZERO RETREAT!!!!
it's not attacks arn't as powerfull but it's good for charging the bench with it's first attack and a second attack that does a 40+40 on a coin flip.

I'm just stupidly happy that the female saw artwork. And by kawayoo while we're at it. Score!

(Shhh I love birds, so..)

though the cards in the set arn't great for playabillity, apart from a select few, the guys behind the set, went all out with the artwork, giving us one of the best sets in terms of Artwork and design.

not to mention a referse holo design thats been absent since around EX Emerald and Unseen forces!

The-Kaiser said:
So what are the new 3 pack bundle Promo Holo's? that are usually 11 bucks?

and what are the new 5 dollar pack Promo Holo's?

From what I've seen, the 3-pack blisters come with either Zorua or Pansage. (both are Japanese promo's) The 5$ pack comes with Minccino.

Shining Rotom said:
From what I've seen, the 3-pack blisters come with either Zorua or Pansage. (both are Japanese promo's) The 5$ pack comes with Minccino.

Good to know Thanks :)

This will be useful in September or later when i go Target or Walmart next :)

Shining Rotom said:

Are you talking about the Emerging Power Blisters? If so, are they out in stores yet?

Lugia ex said:
Are you talking about the Emerging Power Blisters? If so, are they out in stores yet?

Well, I saw this on Youtube. I think they are in some stores, but I really don't know for sure.

Back