Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon!

Freedomeon said:
I'm just trying to hatch a female for you, are you available to trade soon?

Yes, I'm going to be on for a little while.
I've been breeding a few other things, but I can on yours now ^^

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon!

Hello~ Can I get a Yamask? :D CML for what you want. If there isn't anything, I am sure I can breed you something. :3

DarkPhoenix said:
Hello~ Can I get a Yamask? :D CML for what you want. If there isn't anything, I am sure I can breed you something. :3

Sure thing!
Hmm... Would you consider one of your Sneasels a fair trade?

I have your female :)
What's your IGN?

Freedomeon said:
I have your female :)
What's your IGN?

Awesome; I have to hatch the egg really quick though
But the name will be Kyamay

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
DarkPhoenix said:

Sure thing!

Sure! ^^ If you have the Yamask, I'm ready to trade at anytime. ^^

DarkPhoenix said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Sure thing!

Sure! ^^ If you have the Yamask, I'm ready to trade at anytime. ^^

Certainly! I do need one moment to breed it really fast since I just got it earlier today ^^;

Please I'm begging you if you can get me the Pokemon that I asked for I will be forever grateful you will make a difference in a young boys life please do this for me and you will become a hero/heroine in my life

SCMowns said:
Please I'm begging you if you can get me the Pokemon that I asked for I will be forever grateful you will make a difference in a young boys life please do this for me and you will become a hero/heroine in my life

I am sorry, but I have mentioned the ones I was interested in, as well as Cryogonal once I took a second look through your list. I can sadly only offer three starters unless you have foreign Pokemon as well you are uninterested in.
But other than those three, I, sadly, have the Pokemon already or have access to them as is

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Feebas, Meowth, Frillish, Buneary, and others!

Japanese Delphox and Japanese Venosaur

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Feebas, Meowth, Frillish, Buneary, and others!

I just noticed you have Darumaka and Cottonee.
I definitely want Darumaka and I'd like Cottonee if it has Prankster, not sure if it's HA?

Hi I've read through your want list. I think I have extra Prism scale that I had found my Gourgeist which has pickup ability holding it! Prism scale is increadibly rare item indeed. My brother's friend safari is dark, and it has Cacturne. So, I'll catch one for you, and breed it to get Cacnea for you. I want a female Cyndaquil, Buneary, Oshawott, or Yamask. I have good Pokémons with perfect natures, and IVs, bundled with egg moves. If you like shinies in general I caught a shiny Swirlix in a fairy type friend safari, and it has its hidden ability "Unburden". You're offering your Lugia for trade, and does your Lugia have Multiscale ability?

Hello
I saw your list and wondering if your buneary's ability is limber and your cottonee's ability is chlorophyll.
If it is, I can offer vivillion patterns.

Freedomeon said:
I just noticed you have Darumaka and Cottonee.
I definitely want Darumaka and I'd like Cottonee if it has Prankster, not sure if it's HA?

I just gave Cottonee a look and Prankster is not a Hidden Ability so I can try for one if it does not have Prankster already ^^

Chespin777 said:
Hi I've read through your want list. I think I have extra Prism scale that I had found my Gourgeist which has pickup ability holding it! Prism scale is increadibly rare item indeed. My brother's friend safari is dark, and it has Cacturne. So, I'll catch one for you, and breed it to get Cacnea for you. I want a female Cyndaquil, Buneary, Oshawott, or Yamask. I have good Pokémons with perfect natures, and IVs, bundled with egg moves. If you like shinies in general I caught a shiny Swirlix in a fairy type friend safari, and it has its hidden ability "Unburden". You're offering your Lugia for trade, and does your Lugia have Multiscale ability?

Alright, lets start from the top. I, sadly, already have a trade in the works for a Cacturne so I'd like to politely decline. Other than that, I would certainly love to still trade with you if you are willing! What would be some of the Pokemon you are offering?
I would be interested in a shiny Swirlix, but if for Lugia (who does not have Multiscale I may add) I would not. I would like to hold onto it; my apologies.

Sylveon Girl said:
Hello
I saw your list and wondering if your buneary's ability is limber and your cottonee's ability is chlorophyll.
If it is, I can offer vivillion patterns.

Hello to you as well
Sadly, neither have those abilities, but Buneary does have both the moves Fire and Ice Punch

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Alright, lets start from the top. I, sadly, already have a trade in the works for a Cacturne so I'd like to politely decline. Other than that, I would certainly love to still trade with you if you are willing! What would be some of the Pokemon you are offering?
I would be interested in a shiny Swirlix, but if for Lugia (who does not have Multiscale I may add) I would not. I would like to hold onto it; my apologies.

It's alright I'll decline your offer for Lugia, since it doesn't have its hidden ability. Since you're interested in my shiny Swirlix if I'll trade my Swirlix with you, I'll give it its evolutionary hold item the "Whipped dream" so it can evolve upon trading. That makes you twice happy! Do you have a female Cyndaquil, Buneary,Oshawott, or Yamask? I'm looking for those. It's increadibly difficult to find the Johto legendaries such as Ho-oh, and Lugia with their hidden abilities. Ho-oh, and Lugia were avialable with their hidden abilities in Pokemon Dream Radar as an exclusive 4th gen slot Pokemons that you can only capture on per game. Which kinda sucks. I never played played Pokemon Dream Radar.

Well here's what I'm offering I have,

Timid nature Tentacool that knows 2 egg moves: Rapid spin, Aqua ring.

Brave nature Larvitar that knows 4 egg moves: Stealth rock, Pursuit, Dragon dance, Outrage.

Jolly nature Gabile with "Rough skin" ability,that knows 2 egg moves: Iron head, Outrage.

Timid nature Abra with "Magic guard" ability, that knows the 1 egg move: Encore.

Sassy, and modest nature Tynamo with some good IVs.

I have some Pokebank Pokemons, that I'm currently breeding but they're not avialable for trade right now, so if I have plenty of them. I'll notify you if I get plenty more of my Pokebank Pokemons for trade.

SylveonsandEspurrs I've just added your FC right now, add my FC: 1306-6329-4221

I actually got my hands on a Darumaka but I'd really like a female Prankster Cottonee please :)

SylveonsandEspurrs, I forgot to mention something! My shiny Swirlix is infected with Pokerus! I can only trade my shiny Swirlix, for a legendary such as "Ho-oh". I'm looking for an adamant nature Ho-oh, with 5 or 6 IV. SylveonsandEspurrs do you have a Female Buneary, or Glameow, or Misdreavus. I'd like to trade for those.

Freedomeon said:
I actually got my hands on a Darumaka but I'd really like a female Prankster Cottonee please :)

I can certainly breed you a female one! It may take a little bit of time since it only seems to want to give me infiltrator, but it is doable!

Chespin777 said:
SylveonsandEspurrs, I forgot to mention something! My shiny Swirlix is infected with Pokerus! I can only trade my shiny Swirlix, for a legendary such as "Ho-oh". I'm looking for an adamant nature Ho-oh, with 5 or 6 IV. SylveonsandEspurrs do you have a Female Buneary, or Glameow, or Misdreavus. I'd like to trade for those.

If you've looked at the services portion of my list, I mentioned I have Pokerus already; so thanks, but I'd have to decline a shiny swirlix for any legendary.

As for the others you asked for, I can easily breed a female Buneary and Glameow, but I do not have a Misdreavus to breed yet.

I know this request isn't of breeding but you have X version, right? I am need of a HA Aron and I am sure X players can get them in horde battles. If you can catch one for me, you can breed it and give me the offspring, I will get you almost anything in my list for it. ^^ Even if not then, just ask for something else. I try to update my list since I have lots of boxes of Pokemon I wish to breed in the future but there might be a huge chance I can breed it for you.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Chespin777 said:

If you've looked at the services portion of my list, I mentioned I have Pokerus already; so thanks, but I'd have to decline a shiny swirlix for any legendary.

As for the others you asked for, I can easily breed a female Buneary and Glameow, but I do not have a Misdreavus to breed yet.

Oh that's alright, have you registered my FC yet? I'm interested in female Buneary, and Glameow. If I recall I have listed what I've got for trade, and you wanted a Prism scale right?

I'll state once again what I have:

Timid nature Tentacool that knows 2 egg moves: Rapid spin, Aqua ring.

Brave nature Larvitar that knows 4 egg moves: Stealth rock, Pursuit, Dragon dance, Outrage.

Jolly nature Gabile with "Rough skin" ability,that knows 2 egg moves: Iron head, Outrage.

Timid nature Abra with "Magic guard" ability, with perfect IV that knows 1 egg move: Encore.

Sassy, and modest nature Tynamo with some good IVs.

I have Porygon with random natures, and IVs.

Modest nature Feebas with 3 egg moves: Dragon breath, Mirror coat, Hypnosis.

Back