Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters!

Friend Code: 1993-7864-0275

Trainer Name: SCMowns

Times Available: Almost Always

Wants: Every Starter except for froakie fennekin and all gen 1 starters, Porygon,Bonsly,Shinx,Growlithe, and Kecleon

Has: Metang Rotom Vanillite Bannete and much much more

Everything should be male unless its genderless and chickorita should be the only female

OK, can you do a Turtwig? :3
I'm on for the next like 5 hours so whenever.

I'd like a Meowth, can trade a Tyrunt for it.

SCMowns said:

Wants: Every Starter except for froakie fennekin and all gen 1 starters, Porygon,Bonsly,Shinx,Growlithe, and Kecleon

Everything should be male unless its genderless and chickorita should be the only female

I am certainly capable of getting you all your wants I believe excluding Porygon though!

Do you have a list of everything you may be able to offer for everything you have listed I, sadly, already have ^^;

As well, I am slightly confused; were you asking for female Chikorita or stating that it is just easier to get a female of that starter or?

Freedomeon said:
I'd like a Meowth, can trade a Tyrunt for it.

That seems fair to me! Would you happen to have a female? If not, male is completely fine

MaddMoni said:
Can I get an Archen I don't care about nature I can give you some HA pokemon for it.

Sure; I'll take a look at your list!
Edit: If you find it fair, I am interested in a hidden ability Chimchar if you are willing to part with one for an Archen?
If not, I am also interested in hidden ability Cubone

I think I may have a female, I'll breed you a female if I don't. It'll have to be later on today though because I don't have my DS with me.

Freedomeon said:
I think I may have a female, I'll breed you a female if I don't. It'll have to be later on today though because I don't have my DS with me.

That is quite alright! I am pretty patient and I have a bit to breed myself

Hey, are you still after the Fletchling? I'd like a Cyndaquil, as I've got Turtwig now :3

Lord Fletchling said:
Hey, are you still after the Fletchling? I'd like a Cyndaquil, as I've got Turtwig now :3

That's totally fine!
I'll make a note of the change

Lord Fletchling said:
Are you able to trade now?

Yes, I can in a little if you can please give me a small bit of time to breed the Cyndaquil ^^

Ok, I'll add your FC. Just ask to trade! ^.^
Thanks! :3

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
SCMowns said:

I am certainly capable of getting you all your wants I believe excluding Porygon though!

Do you have a list of everything you may be able to offer for everything you have listed I, sadly, already have ^^;

As well, I am slightly confused; were you asking for female Chikorita or stating that it is just easier to get a female of that starter or?
To your question about Chickorita I would like for it to be female. About the list ill work on it but i have all fossils in X and an Audino and Chatot i believe

SCMowns said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

To your question about Chickorita I would like for it to be female. About the list ill work on it but i have all fossils in X and an Audino and Chatot i believe

I regret to say that I have all of the fossils, including the ones from X, as well as Audino and Chatot.
Hmn... Do you happen to know if you own any Pokemon with their hidden abilities?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
SCMowns said:

List

pansage

leafeon

oddish

ralts

solosis

gulpin

axew

burmy

squirtle

all x fossils

clauncher

gible

mantyke

horsea

blastoise

beldum

bergmite

all eeveelutions

riolu

lucario

dratini

froakie

wooper

altaria

ducklette

poliwhirl

croagunk

cryogonal

snorlax

lapras

wartortle

zubat

chinchou

azurill

klefki

magneton

metang

skarmory

carbink

pupitar

electrode

onix

pinsir

lairon

bagon

durant

kangaskhan

ryhorn

honedge

fennekins

pansear

trapinch

chatot

fletchling

goldeen

delibird

houndour

zoroark

carvanha

mawile

heatmor

torkoal

pumpkaboo

cubone

both of the nidos

sableye

dittos

goomy

gastlys

haunters

gengar

lileep

aerodactyls

shuppet

solrock

lunatone

pikachu

chingling

plusle

helioptile

raichu

emolga

dedenne

scraggy

abra

meinfoo

starmie

mareep

absols

eevee

zigzagoon

bidoof

lickitung

skitty

nincada

staravia

snover

murkrow

trevenant

noctowl

smeargle

sneasel

farfetchd

panchams

pidgey

phantump

pachirisu

tauros

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
SCMowns said:

I regret to say that I have all of the fossils, including the ones from X, as well as Audino and Chatot.
Hmn... Do you happen to know if you own any Pokemon with their hidden abilities?

pancham with iron fists or mold breaker

tauros anger point

and a few more

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon!

I am certainly interested in Solrock and a male Snorunt if you have one
I would be glad to part with a couple starters for them

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon!

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

But my destiny is to have all starters ;(

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

i can only get solrock also i caught yours already

add my friend code please and tell me what type it is

I'm just trying to hatch a female for you, are you available to trade soon?

Back