Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer
Until someone can give me an actually legitimate reason as to why the leak is fake besides crying about it saying "I want K. Rool!" or "This roster sux!" the leak is 10000% confirmed. There is NO WAY it could still be debated to being fake.

Anywho, I might be changing up my mains because Shulk looks OP as hell. Hopefully he's not as OP as Meta Knight was though.

Jungletoad

Aspiring Trainer
Momaster12 said:
Until someone can give me an actually legitimate reason as to why the leak is fake besides crying about it saying "I want K. Rool!" or "This roster sux!" the leak is 10000% confirmed. There is NO WAY it could still be debated to being fake.

Anywho, I might be changing up my mains because Shulk looks OP as hell. Hopefully he's not as OP as Meta Knight was though.

Again, I don't believe anything until it's revealed by Nintendo/Sakurai. I didn't believe the Gematsu leak either, which 80% of the Smash community did at a point, until it was disconfirmed.

If the leak is true however, that can't be the final roster (with all the characters included). It would just be an amazingly bad decision by Sakurai not to include any of the 3 most wanted characters, Ridley, K.Rool or Mewtwo.

We'll wait and see I guess.

xxashxx said:
Do you guys think they will add stages from the N64 version? I am asking because I would love to see the Pokemon level Safforn City retun as well as the secret level Mario Bros level from the original N64 Super Smash Bros game.:)

I doubt that Saffron City will return. We already have:
3DS: N's Castle
3DS: Prism Tower

Wii U: Kalos Pokemon League

I bet we'll get 2 Pokemon Stages per version. Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2 will probably be the 2nd Pokemon stage for the Wii U version.

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer
Jungletoad said:
Momaster12 said:

Again, I don't believe anything until it's revealed by Nintendo/Sakurai. I didn't believe the Gematsu leak either, which 80% of the Smash community did at a point, until it was disconfirmed.

If the leak is true however, that can't be the final roster (with all the characters included). It would just be an amazingly bad decision by Sakurai not to include any of the 3 most wanted characters, Ridley, K.Rool or Mewtwo.

I understand not believing the Gematsu leak, but you fail to state why the leak may not be real. You just have to think about it logically. If all of these screens and renders are matching up with official screens and renders before they are announced, how could it be fake?
Also, why would that be such a big mistake? Its not like no one's gonna buy the games if they aren't in it. I'm pretty sure most people on board with buying the game don't expect any of those characters. I don't think anyone is gonna suddenly not buy the game just because 3 characters aren't in. If anything, people would be more pissed about Lucas, Snake, IC, and Wolf not returning.

EDIT: Also this was shown in one of the trailers.

Jungletoad

Aspiring Trainer
Momaster12 said:
Jungletoad said:

I understand not believing the Gematsu leak, but you fail to state why the leak may not be real. You just have to think about it logically. If all of these screens and renders are matching up with official screens and renders before they are announced, how could it be fake?
Also, why would that be such a big mistake? Its not like no one's gonna buy the games if they aren't in it. I'm pretty sure most people on board with buying the game don't expect any of those characters. I don't think anyone is gonna suddenly not buy the game just because 3 characters aren't in. If anything, people would be more pissed about Lucas, Snake, IC, and Wolf not returning.

I can't really come up with a reason for the leaks being fake. I guess it's just because the characters I want the most isn't in the roster.

Anyways, what is the thing in the picture? :O

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
Jungletoad said:
Momaster12 said:

I can't really come up with a reason for the leaks being fake. I guess it's just because the characters I want the most isn't in the roster.

Its captain falco- I mean ganondorf

Jungletoad

Aspiring Trainer
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Jungletoad said:

Its captain falco- I mean ganondorf

manning-face.jpg

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Man I was hoping for the return of Saffron City stage. That stage was a pretty cool stage XD. Hopefully one of the new stages will be close to it XD.:)

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
I am thinking of Pre ordering the Super Smash Bros 3DS XL, as mine broke last year and I am using my younger brothers for now, but I live alone and he wants it. Anyone else getting it ?

Auride

Periodic Visitor
TheTPCProductionz said:
I am thinking of Pre ordering the Super Smash Bros 3DS XL, as mine broke last year and I am using my younger brothers for now, but I live alone and he wants it. Anyone else getting it ?

In light of the recent announcement of the new 3DS models, I might advise holding off if you can. They probably won't be around in North America for a good while (not before the holidays, I would imagine), so it's a long wait, but you might end up regretting purchasing it so soon to it becoming quasi-obsolete (that is to say, you would still be fine with the old model - the new features aren't necessary for anything - you might just be sad not to have them).

The Smash themed 3DS is really cool, and it's a fine option. You just might want to wait a little, is all.

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
Humm I am confused as to what to do. I probably won't be able to wait that long, as my brother will be taking his back next month so I have no choice but to purchase one.

Auride

Periodic Visitor
TheTPCProductionz said:
Humm I am confused as to what to do. I probably won't be able to wait that long, as my brother will be taking his back next month so I have no choice but to purchase one.

You could just buy a new one in the interim, take (very) good care of it, and return/sell it when and if you want to buy a new one.You'll lose a bit of money doing this, but at least you won't have to wait! Do note that if you choose to do this, you probably should just buy a regular 3DS and a hard-copy of Smash just so that you don't have to re-buy it later.

Alternatively, you could just buy 2 3DS and keep the Smash Bros. edition as a collector's item, but I'm not gonna assume you're rich enough to do that.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Man you guys should hold off on Smash Bros and get the new Pokemon games before you get this game cause if you get smash bros first you will not be able to pre order the new remakes XD.:)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
You can get Smash Bros. and still pre-order ORAS. There's no rule or reason why you could only do one or the other and not both.

I do think the Samsh Bros. 3DS is cool and if you're going to get a 3DS before the "New" 3DS is released (which is only known to be probably sometime 2015 at this point), then you may as well get one with a design you like. :3

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah I have pre ordered both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition steelbooks, put down a £10 deposit on each, so that's £40 to pay for each on the day. I might just get the Super Smash Bros one, I hear that if I pre order it I can get a T Shirt and sweat band as well.

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer
TheTPCProductionz said:
Yeah I have pre ordered both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition steelbooks, put down a £10 deposit on each, so that's £40 to pay for each on the day. I might just get the Super Smash Bros one, I hear that if I pre order it I can get a T Shirt and sweat band as well.

Wear did you hear about the T-Shirt and Sweat Band?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Athena said:
You can get Smash Bros. and still pre-order ORAS. There's no rule or reason why you could only do one or the other and not both.

I do think the Samsh Bros. 3DS is cool and if you're going to get a 3DS before the "New" 3DS is released (which is only known to be probably sometime 2015 at this point), then you may as well get one with a design you like. :3

Doing both is not cheap XD. $80.00 in this world does not go very far. $80.00 is like 3 days or more of groceries XD. Think about it. I would get the 3rd gen game first before I get smash bros because you can't trade Pokemon or collect event Pokemon on that game. Smash Bros is for brawling your friends in a fight match, You can't really brawl in the regular Pokemon series. Well you can but it is not exactly the same thing. Not trying to sound rude or anything but hopefully you get my point why to wait on smash XD.:)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Just because those are your reasons doesn't mean they apply to anyone else. You cannot and should not judge others on what they choose to spend their time and money on.

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
To be honest, I am getting Smash bros (Both versions, 100$ wii u bundle) before ORAS. ORAS isn't really a completely new game, other than mega evos and graphics, its aiming to be like RS, and I am ok with that, I could go on and on why I am waiting on it, but thats for another day. Smash however, got me hooked since day 1. Megaman? Wii Fit trainer? Villager? Yes please!!! It got even better, with Little Mac (The one I wanted in badly) and Greninja joining in, the game has infinite replay value, while ORAS is just: Beat story mode, post game stuff. I am not bashing ORAS, I think it will be amazing, but Smash is the game I will always play, every day, every minute. If you are getting ORAS before smash, cool, I don't blame you.

Did the leaker say mewtwo would be in the game? I am hearing 2 different stories. 1 says MEwtwo is locked, 1 says Mewtwo is DLC.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Athena said:
Just because those are your reasons doesn't mean they apply to anyone else. You cannot and should not judge others on what they choose to spend their time and money on.

I was just making a reasonable statement. If you were in my shoes that it a lot of money. That is why I suggest waiting on Smashbros until you get OR/AS because OR/AS are the next big thing in the 6th gen series. Not trying to sound rude or anything. If it were me I would wait. But yeah still get the game if you can get it altogether. If not get OR/AS before you get Smashbros. Sorry man.:)