Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Spirit tracks's theme is in, yes! and XY's battle theme! and ballad of the goddess.
Now if only Super Princess Peach's abilities theme was in...

And shota kageyama is in too; probably for XY, but I'll hold on to hope he's also doing route 10. Oh, and relic castle. And lacunosa town. And...

Do you guys think they will add stages from the N64 version? I am asking because I would love to see the Pokemon level Safforn City retun as well as the secret level Mario Bros level from the original N64 Super Smash Bros game.:)

professorlight said:
If you were, then it wouldn't be unconfirmed, now would it?

I didn't even add it because the photo I got shown never mentioned Mewtwo DLC.

HOLY GUACAMOLE GUYS AND GALS, GREAT NEWS! Spoiler Alert, I guess!

So this morning, someone posted a series of videos on YouTube confirming the leaks. This video is a compilation of all of the videos that were posted by user Izat True.
What does this mean? This means a WHOLE LOT. Firstly, and most obviously, 2 newcomers have entered the scene. Shulk and Bowser Jr. are, in fact, in the game. This also means a bunch of characters are confirmed. This post here shared with us the movesets for both Shulk and Bowser Jr. meaning that this post is most likely true. Meaning the fans' cries have been heard and Mewtwo is returning along with Ridley and more characters in the form of Koopalings (as Bowser Jr. alts), Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, Dixie Kong, and the Chorus Kids.
So the five slots left open on the CSS leak have been filled by Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, Chorus Kids, and presumably Mii Fighters.
My only problem with this is that now Lucas, Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wolf are cut. They could be DLC but I'm not sure if this means the DLC leak could be confirmed.

EDIT: Also this.
EDIT #2: Everything is pretty much confirmed at this point lol.

Momaster12 said:
HOLY GUACAMOLE GUYS AND GALS, GREAT NEWS! Spoiler Alert, I guess!

So this morning, someone posted a series of videos on YouTube confirming the leaks. This video is a compilation of all of the videos that were posted by user Izat True.
What does this mean? This means a WHOLE LOT. Firstly, and most obviously, 2 newcomers have entered the scene. Shulk and Bowser Jr. are, in fact, in the game. This also means a bunch of characters are confirmed. This post here shared with us the movesets for both Shulk and Bowser Jr. meaning that this post is most likely true. Meaning the fans' cries have been heard and Mewtwo is returning along with Ridley and more characters in the form of Koopalings (as Bowser Jr. alts), Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, Dixie Kong, and the Chorus Kids.
So the five slots left open on the CSS leak have been filled by Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, Chorus Kids, and presumably Mii Fighters.
My only problem with this is that now Lucas, Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wolf are cut. They could be DLC but I'm not sure if this means the DLC leak could be confirmed.

EDIT: Also this.
EDIT #2: Everything is pretty much confirmed at this point lol.
Sigh...I am so happy but kinda sad. I looked at the leak thinking, 'What if this was real?' And now its real. Also, Lucas, snake, Ice climbers and wolf are DLC. If this was a fake leak, the creator must have a lot of time on his hands.

To put it in academic terms, shit went down in the last few days. Holy hell. More leaks than the damn Titanic. I don't even...old leaker suddenly gains credibility thanks to new ESRB gameplay videos, new leaker lies but is also telling the truth, Palutena leak was actually faked by that same guy, Ridley in, Ice Climbers gone, etc.

WHAT IS HAPPENING

UGH. I hate Bowser Jr., I hate that there's one less playable Pokémon, I hate lame princess Peach look-alike, why is Dr. Mario even playable?! I hate that instead of adding a new EB/Mother character, they took one away, I hate that Wario still dresses like Crazy Toad, I hate the stupid Miis, I hate that that Xenoblade guy is in the 3rd party playable characters section, even though all Xenoblade games are on Nintendo consoles anyway, Nintendo should stop adding characters no-one knows, like the Chorusmen and I hate that the group mode only lasts like 5 mins a day.

Blob55 said:
UGH. I hate Bowser Jr., I hate that there's one less playable Pokémon, I hate lame princess Peach look-alike, why is Dr. Mario even playable?! I hate that instead of adding a new EB/Mother character, they took one away, I hate that Wario still dresses like Crazy Toad, I hate the stupid Miis, I hate that that Xenoblade guy is in the 3rd party playable characters section, even though all Xenoblade games are on Nintendo consoles anyway, Nintendo should stop adding characters no-one knows, like the Chorusmen and I hate that the group mode only lasts like 5 mins a day.

Woah woah, instead of complaining, look on the bright side. And 'Nintendo should stop adding characters no one likes'. Thats the entire point of smash, to introduce underdog characters and make them popular, and fun to play as. I for one, am very happy with this leak. I am a huge believer it is real, and cant wait to play as random, this roster is much better than brawls and melees (Melee had mewtwo though...)

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Thats the entire point of smash, to introduce underdog characters and make them popular, and fun to play as.

OK, I can get that, but what about characters I hate? I don't have much of an opinion on Chorus men, so they could end up like another Mr. Game and Watch. Nor do I an opinion of most of the FE characters and the one which changes genders could be interesting.

However, as for Peach look alike, Bowser Jr. and the Miis... I just don't like them.
The Miis are in too many games already and I don't mind them just being a thing on the system menus, but adding them to so many games makes them kinda dull. Why can't Nintendo make a make a character mode unique to NSSB?

As for Peach clone, I find her really boring and I'd rather see Daisy.

Oh and Bowser Jr.... I just hate him. I don't mind he design, I just hate his character and how he apparently replaced all of Bowser's other kids, which is just stupid anyway, as why can't Bowser have 8 kids? The others could just be grown up.
Another reason why I don't like Bowser Jr., is he always ends up in games with endings I don't like. I know it's not always his fault, but I feel like his presence only brings misery. I hated how Sunshine ends and the last boss is a huge joke! I also hate how the Pinata's are all bumming outside of Peach's castle in Galaxy.
One thing which really rubs me the wrong way, is how Bowser treats Bowser Jr. Bowser was sometimes relentless with the Koopalings, but whenever Bowser Jr. fails, he's always proud of him for whatever reason. I know child cruelty isn't funny or anything, but at least have Bowser look disappointed. After all, he IS supposed to be evil! Bowser, stop using your son in the games! He sucks more than you!

Blob55 said:
As for Peach clone, I find her really boring and I'd rather see Daisy.

Darling, you need to step back and look at what you're typing, even if just for a moment.

Daisy would without a doubt be a peach clone (and this is coming from someone who wanted daisy since melee, and has liked daisy more than peach for a long time, based on, admittedly, absolutely nothing), while "peach lookalike" (she prefers to be called rosalina, I think) brings a lot of new things to the table, in addition to be a character I hope we get to see a lot more and with bigger roles, in the future, both in mainstream mario games and in offshoots like kart, golf, SSB, etc.

I don't know rosalina's moveset, someone who cares can tell you how different it is to peach's, but I do know it will be different enough to set her apart from the start.

God. I hate that I will never get to see Hector, Lyn, Joshua, or Henry be playable characters in a smash game.

Mr.Muffin said:
God. I hate that I will never get to see Hector, Lyn, Joshua, or Henry be playable characters in a smash game.

Who are those guys? More FE characters?

What happens when I don't get the playable characters I like:
Drohn said:
Ahw too bad. :( Still a fun game though!

Then I see:
Blob55 said:

Just what.. So much hate can't be good for anyone.

I'm sure we can discuss the game without hating on everything so please keep it nice here. Respect other opinions when you post something and don't bring something completely down just because it doesn't go your way. Even if you don't like something I'm sure there are better ways to bring it than this.

Drohn said:
What happens when I don't get the playable characters I like:
Drohn said:
Ahw too bad. :( Still a fun game though!

Then I see:
Blob55 said:

Just what.. So much hate can't be good for anyone.

I'm sure we can discuss the game without hating on everything so please keep it nice here. Respect other opinions when you post something and don't bring something completely down just because it doesn't go your way. Even if you don't like something I'm sure there are better ways to bring it than this.

And you should respect my hateful opinions.

OK, to be fair, I actually liked Dr. Mario in Melee. Better?

He is respecting your hateful opinions, dear, we all are; but when you try to justify hate (I don't think we can call it "dislike" at this point, can we?) against whatever factual evidence other people provide you, sticking to your guns no matter what, you seem to be disrespecting their opinions, which by all accounts are more well funded and less... well, opinionated.

It's okay to dislike things, but there comes a point where that isn't good for you, and if you keep arguing about it will only make you hate it more.

I'll respect yours if you respect mine.

professorlight said:
He is respecting your hateful opinions, dear, we all are; but when you try to justify hate (I don't think we can call it "dislike" at this point, can we?) against whatever factual evidence other people provide you, sticking to your guns no matter what, you seem to be disrespecting their opinions, which by all accounts are more well funded and less... well, opinionated.

It's okay to dislike things, but there comes a point where that isn't good for you, and if you keep arguing about it will only make you hate it more.

But sometimes I just need to get it out, also, I do respect others opinions, I just like to point out what mine is a bit too much.

THAT IS SWEET NEWS. I so can't wait to see the roster now. This is awesome but I have to get OR/AS first though.:)

I am actually planning to get this game too. So far I only played SSB at my cousin's house on his Wii. Since I'm used to playing it on the console I'm considering getting the Wii U myself too.

Does anyone have any experience with playing similar games on the 3DS? (I'm actually not sure if there are previous versions of the game for the handhelds.) Is the experience very different from playing it on the console? All I use my 3DS for is Pokémon and I enjoy that so I don't think I will noticeably like playing on the 3DS less.

Looking really forward to playing with Greninja. It looked really amazing in the videos. I'm also happy about Charizard (being my favourite Pokémon and all). :D

Back