Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Well, the leak is real. We've seen most of the leaked characters being played & unlocked in the Smash Bros. 4 streams on Twitch. Congratulations to those who saw their wanted characters being included.

I'm still waiting for Ridley, Isaac and Mewtwo.

Jungletoad said:
Well, the leak is real. We've seen most of the leaked characters being played & unlocked in the Smash Bros. 4 streams on Twitch. Congratulations to those who saw their wanted characters being included.

I'm still waiting for Ridley, Isaac and Mewtwo.
There's a written confirmation for Mewtwo floating around, but I'm anxiously awaiting footage.

The most important news so far is that Doc has the Doctor Tornado and not some silly F.L.U.D.D. substitute. All I need now is for Jiggly's Rest to KOs at percentages below 70 (seriously, what the heck, Brawl?) and a fair or bair which allows for some carrying shenanigans and I'll be happy.

Excited to see Doc is pretty much copy and pasted from Melee. I'm hoping his fair is just as devastating as it was back then.

His Final Smash is, well, to be expected. Someone on the Twitch stream said it was Mario Finale with pills and I thought they were trolling. ._.

At first glance, DHD seemed a bit weird, but that's probably because the guy I was watching had no clue how to play the game.

Final roster.

Attachments

• Fina roster.JPG
    Fina roster.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 108
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Final roster.

Fixed it for you. The final roster for Smash 4 in all its glory!

attachment.php

I really can't wait to get my hands on my copy of Smash 4 3DS, play it and unlock all the characters. It should be fun.

I'm very content with this charater list.

I am even nore thrilled that Game & Watch is still in the game as he was one of my favorites.

I also cant wait to see how the newcomers will play out.

Tails said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Final roster.

Fixed it for you. The final roster for Smash 4 in all its glory!

attachment.php

I really can't wait to get my hands on my copy of Smash 4 3DS, play it and unlock all the characters. It should be fun.

I'm gonna say this for all of those who really didn't want to be spoiled and see the roster yet... Thanks for spoiling it for everyone who wanted it to remain a mystery. Next time use

Speaking of spoilers...
After watching some gameplay of the JP version, I found out that Bowser Jr. has the other koopalings as alternate skins. It even goes so far as to show the correct name! And Duck Hunt seems to be a character kinda like Game & Watch. He uses all kinds of items and stuff from NES games in combat.

Chocolate Death said:
I'm gonna say this for all of those who really didn't want to be spoiled and see the roster yet... Thanks for spoiling it for everyone who wanted it to remain a mystery. Next time use
Ack! I totally forgot about that. I was wanting to that, but totally forgot.

*slaps forehead*

Anyway, Pikachu's going to be my first main when I get my hands on the game, just can't wait to play it.

After watching gameplay, I think my main will be either Greninja, Wii Fit Trainer, or Robin. Oh, I forgot to mention that a GSC Shiny Charizard color is confirmed! There's also a black charizard but the picture didn't show the wing color. I hope it's the modern shiny!

I don't see Mewtwo's image on that pic of the roster. If he is there what does the image look like? There is one image that comes close and it is on the bottom right and 3rd row from the bottom. I can't fully see who that character is but it is on the bottom right last full line row. Not the last 2 short rows but the row just above the 1st short row on the right side. Kind of hard to explain.:)

Now that it's out in JP, and after seeing all the ESRB roster leaks, there's no Mewtwo in the game. The guy who said he's in might be lying, unless he means a trophy or something.

Yeah because I did not see him unless they are saving him for the very last second. I don't think that pic is the absolute final roster. There is still roughly 3 weeks for the 3DS version. Who knows what month the Wii U version will come out. I am guessing December sometime..:)

But the 3DS version, as I said, has been out for nearly 2 days in japan now. People unlock things fast on smash. Besides, they have to show all characters to ESRB since hiding some can potentially give it the wrong rating. When it comes to DLC, they send footage when it's finished to be rated.

I got the 4 smash bros codes!!! Unlimited uses for this special demo! Must be a platinum member from last year. Happy smashing!

Twitch.tv is flooded with people playing the Japanese version of Smash 4 3DS. If you guys don't care about spoilers and want to see how the game looks and plays (by watching others play it), go to Twitch and give the videos a look.

platinum is from registering enough stuff for like 600 coins on club nintendo. I'm a platinum member, and yet apparently had the newsletter emails turned off so I didn't get any codes. Makes me pretty mad actually =/ So I guess I'm stuck waiting a week for the demo

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I got the 4 smash bros codes!!! Unlimited uses for this special demo! Must be a platinum member from last year. Happy smashing!

If it has been out in Japan for 2 days why have they not added the final Characters to the main site with the final roster pic as well? That is not making sense. They may be making changes to the U.S. version still. Who knows we might get some things that Japan did not get.:)

EDIT: If you look at the bottom 2 rows you can see they are not completed like the first 4 rows are so that is why I am confused. It looks like to me that roster is incomplete and that is what has been unlocked so far ATM. There could be more hidden characters. Possibly 4 more as I can see there is 4 spaces left XD. I might be wrong but we have to think of the possibilities since ours has not been fully confirmed yet.:)

EDIT 2: If you look at the bottom 2 rows there is 1 space left in the 2nd to last row and 3 spaces left in the last row. Every row is complete except the last 2 rows. That means not everything is unlocked so there could be 4 more characters left. Just saying XD.:)

So I've read word that the reason the roster looks incomplete is because right now it is. The remaining characters require linking up with the Wii U version to unlock, and the characters we have now is all we're going to get until the Wii U version comes out. Then the characters will be unlocked on both versions and the roster will be truly complete.

PMJ said:
So I've read word that the reason the roster looks incomplete is because right now it is. The remaining characters require linking up with the Wii U version to unlock, and the characters we have now is all we're going to get until the Wii U version comes out. Then the characters will be unlocked on both versions and the roster will be truly complete.

Okay, that makes sense somewhat. Better then it being DLC/paid-for DLC. I wonder who the characters will be when players of the 3DS version get their hands on the complete fighter roster.

There are 49 fighters already on the 3DS confirmed roster. How many more will they add with the link-up to the Wii U Smash?

Back