Something in school you hated doing and it felt like everyone else loved?

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What is something in school you hated doing and it felt like everyone else loved?

I hated going to the library with the teachers and assemblies. Seemed like my other classmates were so happy about those things. I'd rather go to the library on my own time, and assemblies were just boring.

I also didn't really enjoy school assemblies, so I usually just videotaped for my broadcasting class or just ended up singing something at them with my band.

One thing I don't really enjoy is senior meetings, we had those all the time and a bunch of students loved them and they just became extremely tedious for me!

Homecoming week. I absolutely refused to take part in the stupid activities my school basically obliged us to do. They were so dumb that I couldn't stand them. I skipped a couple times just because I didn't want to participate in them.

During my assemblies we have seats but they make us stand any way,and I can't stand it(lolololol). And being in groups, gotta hate it.

yeah pep rallies and homecoming stupidity were a real drag. mostly because as I progressed in high school I lost most of my friends (and these events weren't even fun when I was a freshman because, well, I was a freshman), but still.

Over-used assemblies that we just HAD to go to ever year, no matter how many times, to hear the same thing over again. We get it, if it's big, it'll be allover our TVs (who uses those anymore aside from when something we actually like is on? ), facebooks, tumblrs, twitters, signs, modern day society, you get the point. I hated those, I would go to them and it would be around me all day, and I'd think to myself "....Wow we wasted 2 art classes for this." Yet people talk about how they enjoyed it, it confused me.

Er, free-writing? There wasn't much I hated in elementary that everyone else liked, but I didn't like not having a topic when writing, and everyone else did. Now I just wing it with with absurdity.

Maybe Truth and Dare. I always pick Truth because I'm not scared to tell the truth, but afraid to do embarrassing things that my peer group probably does. :/

Attending.

No, seriously, I hated public school, and even today I still do. In the 5 years I was in it, it did me no favors.

I cant stand school but no way am I dropping out. Where I live you have to be 17 to drop out anyways and at that point you may as well finish. I'd rather have a degree anyways.

School in general. The ONLY thing I miss about going to a public school (I'm homeschooled) is having friends. But other than that, it was math. I suck at it and a lot of other kids seemed to either be fine with it or love it.

I've been homeschooled all my life, so I don't really have a "class" but I absolutely HATE my Literature course right now which everyone else in my family seems to like...

DNA said:
Attending.

No, seriously, I hated public school, and even today I still do. In the 5 years I was in it, it did me no favors.

no u

I dislike(d) assemblies that relate to "real world problems" and being "nice". Neither of those things really relate to me.

DNA said:
Attending.

Pretty much this. The only school I had fun in was Elementary school. >_>

Pep rallies also sucked more than other things.

dmaster out.

you guys must have been some serious geeks if thats what you hated about school.

you guys also have thin skin if that made you feel bad.

Incinermyn said:
Homecoming week. I absolutely refused to take part in the stupid activities my school basically obliged us to do. They were so dumb that I couldn't stand them. I skipped a couple times just because I didn't want to participate in them.

:O

Hall decoration is the best...

Pep rallies are much more fun when you are on the one the teams btw.

I hate free writing too.

jew said:
you guys must have been some serious geeks if thats what you hated about school.

you guys also have thin skin if that made you feel bad.

geeks? But hating school assemblies, certain subjects, and the school system in general sounds pretty normal to me...

Playing sport. If you we're good, you were good, and if you weren't they just didn't care. You can guess which category I fell under for four years, from 8-12.

Back