Something in school you hated doing and it felt like everyone else loved?

I hate LOTE (Language other than english) and everyone else loved it.
Also, I loved music and everyone hated it.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
blargh257 said:
Right now it's the people. They drive me up the wall. I tend to be the smartest kid in my classes and so they ask me for help a lot, which is bearable, but they are:
-Loud
-Constantly talking about social lives (e.g. ____ broke up with ____)
-Troublemakers (one was expelled for bringing pot to school and another was suspended for attempting to strangle another kid)
-Slackers
-Jerks in general
This is about 65% of the student population in the eighth grade of my school.
I heard about one kid in my school a few years back in 7th grade who had Marijuana pancakes or something. Yeah I cannot stand a good deal of people my age.

Some kid brought Marijuana brownies with LSD to my school a while back... some kid passed out after eating one.

Attending

homework

the bullies

The rule you have to let everyone play with you in 5th grade

Pretty much the fact that it's essentially an almost mandatory waste of 20+ years of your life if you want to make a living, let alone be successful. Seriously, how do you bring yourself to waste your entire day studying, especially in college when there's loads more interesting stuff going on? Because I'd like to know that magic recipe for actually caring about this useless bullshit so I can stop failing classes.

Nigel said:
Back when I was in a public school, I never did my homework. I always thought it was a waste of time.

Yet I still got an A in every single class. That's because classwork/Tests took up most of the grades, and I'd always get 100% scores and above. I'd also take every extra credit opportunity possible.

Watch out boys, looks like we gotta badass over here!

Honestly, I could probably apply that to nearly any post in this thread, so there can only be one explanation.

POKÉBEACH IS FULL OF BADASSES!

Or, yah know, lazies, dropouts, and just socially awkward guys.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
people bring pot to school and try to strangle each other in 8th grade? What is this world coming to?

that's been normal since the 60's bro

HypnoticLuxray said:
Nigel said:
Back when I was in a public school, I never did my homework. I always thought it was a waste of time.

Yet I still got an A in every single class. That's because classwork/Tests took up most of the grades, and I'd always get 100% scores and above. I'd also take every extra credit opportunity possible.

Watch out boys, looks like we gotta badass over here!

Honestly, I could probably apply that to nearly any post in this thread, so there can only be one explanation.

POKÉBEACH IS FULL OF BADASSES!

Or, yah know, lazies, dropouts, and just socially awkward guys.

YES I LOVE YOU

Princess Skarmory said:
The Pikachu Mafia said:
people bring pot to school and try to strangle each other in 8th grade? What is this world coming to?

that's been normal since the 60's bro

that doesn't mean is moral or right... :|

I'm beginning to dread college...

I'm beginning to dread college...
It actually gets better. Not like completely better, just better, mostly because in college that, although there are people who do some things, they're responsible enough to know where the limits are.

YES I LOVE YOU
2nded

Pokebeach is a forum of 100% gangsta pokemon fans.
(insert scene from 100 greatest inventions with the gangstas playing gameboy here)

I really enjoyed high school, but mostly because I had a group of friends that I got to see and be around everyday. Now that I've been in college for 3 years, many of those friends have moved and started new lives elsewhere. I don't live on campus, so I really haven't made any new close friends. Only really get to see my best friend and boyfriend on a regular basis! lol

One thing I will NEVER miss about high school though is most of the people outside of my group of friends. As I got older and in higher grades, the people in the younger grades got worse. Our school has always had idiots, but it seems like the school is currently bursting at the seems with them. It's really sad...

I really enjoyed band class in school. When I was a freshman and sophomore, we had a great band. People enjoyed playing, listened to our instructor and really cared about sounding good. I visited the band class last year with a friend and it has completely changed. Kids were running around like wild animals, no one would listen to the instructor and kids were either doing nasty things in the hall or skipping and driving away to McDonalds. I felt really bad for my instructor. I don't know if she'll ever get dedicated band members again.

We've also had 4 or 5 suicides in my hometown since I've graduated... Before that there was 0... Public school is not a nice place anymore...

Playing football. Probably the most fun sport to watch and the least fun sport to play, for me. Besides, the helmet made me feel claustrophobic, which made me hyperventilate, which activated my asthma. I moved on to cross country and track really quick.

I guess I'm the one that doesn't dislike anything about school. It's just become such a big part of my life that I feel welcome to go there (helps me vent everything I accumulated around the house). If there is anything I dislike about high school (now that I'm there), it's actually the periods of loud chatter during breaks in the lessons. Most of my fellow students join in all the time, but I'm the one who sits there with his hands folded and a quiet frown upon his face. Occasionally, I'll take a chance to crack an insult at a friend if I see the opportunity, but I'm largely silent. In English (where I am the teacher's pet. i always am in English or any writing class), I have yelled "TOPIC DERAILED!" on occasion. That seems to wrap it up.

~AoH

See, this is why I like college. You have a lot more freedom to do what you like doing.

Riskbreakers said:
People stereotyping other people. That was never cool.
Psh, what would you know? You're Asian.

Back