BW/BW2 Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Playerking95 You spelled Tsutarja wrong

Although I might get Snivy for Grey if there ever is one.

Actually it's Tsutaja or Tsutarja, i can use japanese there is no rule against it. And honestly i don't chose starters based around stats or whatever, if i did i would probably choses Tsutaja but no I'll use Mijumaru.

Alrighty then, cool story bro. I just hope Oshawott's final evolution has some sprite in the third version that has it standing bipedal. That would be sweet.

I shall be using Oshawott for 3 reasons:
1.Fire types are overused.
2.I was disheartened to learn, despite his looks, that Jalorda was not part Dragon which made me mad at Gamefreak.
3.You can't trick me into believing Daikenki is based of of a sea lion. Of course he's a unicorn which are awesome! lol

For Black and I shall choose Oshawott.For the simple reason that Snivy's stats do not amuse me.In White Snivy,and for whatever takes place as the third title.Tepig

Also,The Fighting/Fire typing is old and stale.Thats why I want to prolong the usage of Tepig

^ Three generations out of five, Thats more than half, and i count that as old seeing how many years are between the generations.

@Nkohesus-I count that as old seeing as they have used the same typing for 7 years since its first debut in Ruby/Sapphire.

But they're all different Pokemon, aren't they?

And you don't meet Blaziken or Infernape in Unova, do you?

And it really doesn't matter, does it?

And variety? I've already seen variety, and the typing of a Pokemon doesn't matter to me as long as I can use it and it has good stats.

@Nikohesus From what I remember we were discussing third,fourth,and fifth gen pokemon that are starters and share a typing that has been used for nearly three no make that three generations not just Unova.They may be different pokemon at heart,but they are from tha same mold.

Fire/Fighting,Usually high attack stats gets repetitive after 7 years.

I'm going to get Snivy once I get White. I don't mind challenges because Snivy isn't the only Pokemon that I'm going to use. To me, teamwork is the way to go. Also, I don't care about stats, EVs, and stuff like that. So please, don't question me about that.

I'm probably going to start with Tepig, because who doesn't like bacon? But now that I think about it, my Emboar will be slow, and it might be hard to take hits. Glad it has good HP.
ANYWAY.
Then, I might restart and choose Oshawott. (I hate this name, by the way)
It doesn't have AS explosive attacking stats as Emboar, but it has great defenses.
D: Now I'm torn!
Can someone help me decide??
Thanks!!
~yoda432

Definitely not Tepig.

Oshawott probably, I like both Snivy and Oshawott but Daikenki is cooler in my opinion.

I'll probably choose tepig, but it doesn't matter because i'll trade the other 2 over from the other version so ill have all 3 of them.

I will be choosing sinvy. It is the best looking grass so far for any gen. I don't normaly pick grass but this one and its evos look so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back