BW/BW2 Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
Oshawott is what I'm picking in White. I'll pick Snivy if I get Black.

Fintan29

Aspiring Trainer
If you knew me, it would seem like that I would choose Snivy, but I'm going with Oshawott. I always picked the water starter and it needs some attention. I also really like the samurai-like 2nd stage, so I don't know if I will evolve Oshawott2 yet.

Bluesummers

Schrunchy the Skymin!
Since Snivy is the only one I haven't chosen yet, I'm picking it in one of the games. I'll probably go with Tepig in the other game due to it being unusually good against so many gyms.

Sean

Aspiring Trainer
for white ill get tepig and for black ill get oshawott and IF they make pokemon grey ill use snivy.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
As much as I like Oshawott's final form, I'm probably going with Snivy because Jalorda is just a monster. I don't really like defensive Pokemon, but it's all good.

Drekin

It appeared to be caught!
When I get White I'll get Oshawott but when I get Gray I'll trade and get all 3 in the beginning.

Rawxfoxdog

Aspiring Trainer
Getting both games so trade all 3 to one game then as i play through the 2nd game pick the 1 i liked the best. Tepig 1st

luxray_v8

Absol used Aura Sphere!! WTF?
I am going to get, probably, Snivy or Tepig. Who is better? Please help.

Laterz

ruggercaz

VG Pokemon Master
Well I want to get Pokemon White first and probobly will go for Ossawhott, this will actually be the first time I choose a water type Pokemon for my starter the reason for choosing it is probobly for its top evolve I just love its art work and it looks like a tank basically.
Then if i get Black will go for Tepig dont know why though.

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
When I first saw the Unova starters, I was having a hard time choosing, but was leaning towards Snivy. It would have been the first time I started with the Grass starter in my first game of a Generation. (The only time I've used a Grass starter was in Red, which I got after I beat Blue. I evolved Bulbasaur into Ivysaur and kept it that way all the way to Lv.100, since I loved its sprite.)

When their evolutions were leaked (their Sugimori art, not those small images), Daikenki really impressed me. So, for the third Generation in a row, I'll be starting with the Water starter in my first game of the Generation (Black). It's going to be hard for me to use Daikenki, though, because there are so many cool options for an in-game moveset. xD

Once I get tired of Black and want to move on to White, I may start with Snivy. However, I'll be starting with Oshawott for sure in Gray / whatever the third game is.

Evolution

iPod Nano: Evolution (Look Down)
I am going to use snivy and oshawott, maybe tepig. Yea, i will probably get all three. i lno its not the best, but i like pokemon who get three evolutions.

kayiu102

likes squekah shoes.
Snivy[He's just so cool, and I almost always choose grass type starter.] or Oshawatt[ Just LOVE Futaichimaru.]

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Osshawott.
Awesome, kinda weird name? Check.
Doesnt become a sumo? Check.
Doesnt become useless if not DW? Check.
Cuteness? Check.
Coolness later on? Check.
Tepig is cute, but fir/fgt is old, and it becomes a little ugly.
Snivy is so sarcastic looking but it just becomes pointless unless it has antagonist.

tyler192

Aspiring Trainer
tepig- i am extremely biast towards fire types

mlouden03-have they made an announcement whether there will be Grey, or r u just speculating?

MelotteaLvr

Best legend ever!
I'm choosing Oshawott because I have always LOVED water type starters. Plus, they have always been pretty good w/ me. (lastly, I would keep Oshawott at Futachimaru. Don't exactly like Daienki. Sorry if I spell it wrong. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.