BW/BW2 Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the starters, but Jalorda's stats make it almost useless if not with it's dream world ability. High speed is useless when you can't do much damage. Good leech seeder though.

I love Tepig, but it's evolutions are plain ugly and have terrible Defense and speed. It's high attack is arguable since it doesn't have the speed to hit first (in many cases) and it doesn't have the defenses to survive a good super effective hit (you could argue that it's high hp makes up for this).

I'm choosing Oshawott because it has great balanced stats, I have always chosen the water starter, and Daikenki is plain awesome. I can;t wait to see it in the anime. Ash better force his Mijumaru to evolve. lol....but thats a story for a different thread.

Usually I just buy one of the main two games but for the fourth gen I also got the platinum. So guessing that I get White and the third version:

White: Oshawott
Third Version: Snivy

Tepig doesn't really appeal to me at all. Even though Snivy is probably my least favourite of the starters, I actually really like it's final form, Tepigs final form doesn't appeal to me. I've already used a fire/fighting type in Torchic. (which is the only Fire/Fighting I really love) It's getting a bit stale now.

and if a Ruby/Sapphire remake happens to come along I'll pick Torchic, the starter I first picked in the 3rd gen. Mostly for nostalgia's sake but also because it was the first starter I used in my game and I want to relive going through the adventure with it again.

I'll be using Snivy in my main copy of White. I was drawn to the shape of the Pokemon when it was first revealed (although I would have loved it like a favorite Pokemon had it been the Fire type) and the name is alright too.

dmaster out.

@mr. 619 - well vegetarians don't have to play pokemon. <_<
ON TOPIC: i've actually decided that i'm going to choose oshawott, even though this is going to change my team ALOT.
if i actually decide to get white, (which i probably won't) i'll use tepig. but it'll be hard. D:

why does everyone call enbuoh ugly?last time i checked their is really no final evolution of any starters that are cute or pretty -_- anyway ill be getting Oshawott because i love his design

there may not be a "cute or pretty" starter evolutions, but there are definitely cooler looking starters.
charizard, blastiose, feraligatr, blaziken, swampert, sceptile, infernape, torterra. in fact, most starters' evos DO look cool.
this might be the reason i like oshawott, daikeni looks like a ninja, and we all know ninja = awesome.

I'm going to use Snivy in Black and Oshawott in White (if I can get Pokemon White).I'm staying away from the fire type this time ( I always use the fire type starters in my games).

I have an A.R. so I will pick Osshawott, and then steal the other starters. HAHAHA.

I picked Osshawott because it's evos are ninja. And we all know that ninja = awesome and PWNAGE.

I sometimes do that, but ONLY after I beat the game and I get bored of that file.
Or, I might cheat up a Charmander. :p

So far, Snivy is being the most picked of the starters, while the other generations they would have picked fire. I guess this is the first time Grass wins over the three.

I picked tepig back when gen 5 was 1st anouced, how? Cause i love fire types, im getting both black and white so i can get all 3 starters without cheatimg

I'm still apprehensive as to which one I will pick in my first time through. It's just the same problem I have through every game: the first one should be the one I like most, but they all seem so great...then, of course, there's picking the one you like most, running through the game, and eventually wanting to start over...so it goes.

I'm kinda-sorta leaning towards Snivy at the moment, but that is bound to change.

Nah people hate Enboar/Embuoh partly cos of his typing (GF you did it again).

But then. OSHAWOTT FTW. Mijumaru. He looks cuddly.

oshawott/mijumaru!!
itss soo cutee XD

but honestly speaking all of the 5th season pokemon are all cute in their first 2 stage. When they are in their 3rd stage,they look X(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back