Going off looks:
Snivy: sarcasm is win
Oshawott: looks kinda cute in an ugly way
Tepig: One of my fav. to but not as good

Later on:
Oshawott: Samurai, katanas, great movepool, changes from cute to cool
Tepig: UGLY, but i still like its final evo..sorta, good fighter, weird though
Snivy: Loses its limbs, worthless in battle, the only going for it is...nothing

I'm going to be going with Oshawott this time around. Daikenki actually looks pretty cool.

You can't just say "which do you want?". Each one has their perks, and has their downfalls.

1ST CHOICE: MIJUMARU (OSHAWOTT)
Mijumaru is not the favorite, but personally, I like it. Not for the base form though. When I choose a starter, I look at it's final evo. Mijumaru's has downfalls and perks, whereas the other two have 1 perk, and lots of downfalls. My Daikenki Will know Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hydro Cannon and Slash. a good combination of moves for the non-competitive trainer.

2ND CHOICE: TSUTAAJA (SNIVY)
Tsutaaja will be good if you like the grass type. The downfall is well, it's a grass type. The disadvantages are endless. Weaknesses. Lots of them. I could go more in depth with this, but I'm too lazy to.

3RD CHOICE: POKABU (TEPIG)
Pokabu. There is nothin good to say about Pokabu. Lowest base stat of any starter Pokemon. Ever. But, its final evo has the highest stats of any starter final evo ever. But just what we need. Another Fighting/Fire Final evo. >.< That is all I have to say.

Tepig.
First it was Oshawott, then Snivy, then Oshawott, and then I realized that Emboar looks awesome.
So I decided go with Tepig. I like its name the most!

im picking Snivy because its awesome and i usually pick the grass starter. in silver i picked chickorita, then diamond i picked turtwig HG i picked chickorita again and now snivy. plus jalorda is the best looking of the final evos

I'm gonna pick Oshawott. I feel he needs some love, since he seems to be the underdog in popularity. I think he looks the coolest of all anyways, and I kinda have a thing for picking water starters.

Useually i choose fire type starter this time im gonna try something new and take Oshawott

Tepig.

This thread has no discussion value and therefore is nuked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back