BW/BW2 Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaymindude

"Insert Funny Subtitle Here"
I know I sound like a noob (well, I actually am) when I say this, but I want to know. Which one will you choose when (if) you buy the English version of Pokemon Black and White, and for what reasons?

first game: Pokémon Black: Snivy

2nd game: White: Tepig

3rd: Grey: Oshawott

I've been choosing them in grass-fire-water since Gen I (yes I'm that old lol) I got Bulbasaur in Blue, Charizard in red..then Chickorita in Gold, cynda in silver, and totodile in crytal..etc..all the way to the gen iv remakes (chickorita hg, cynda ss). I honestly don't remember why I started to do that/chose bulbasaur..but I've kept it up since

im gonna go oshawatt, ive always gone with water, when i get white
then ill probably get black and get snivy, then restart again and get tepig
{W}

I'm using Snivy since it is my favourite of the 3. (Though I may leave it as a Janovy). It also has good Att. and Sp.A stats, so it don't matter what moves I teach it.

I want Oshawott, i always atart with water starters, then i restart the games and chose the ifire, then restart one more time and use the most challenging starter, usually the grass one.

Probably Snivy, I like challenges. Grass types I usually master in 5-10 minutes of playing

Tepig. Another insanely powerful Fire-type for me to smash through the game with. Maybe Oshawott, if I feel like I'll need him for the Gym Challenges.

I would choose Oshawott. I am using it on the Pokemon White version I have at the moment and it is doing a pretty good job winning some of my battles. Though if I do get Pokemon Black/White in English then I will probably use Oshawott still. It is doing a great job on my team.

I'm going with Oshawott first in White. Then Tepig in Black.
@Paddy, I hate to break it to you, but it DOESN'T.

Tepig all the way. I almost always choose Fire starters, partly because Fire type Pokemon are usually scarce, and I'm not a huge fan of Ponyta (unless it's shiny :D) I love Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, and finally Tepig.

Oshawott is the most balanced stat-wised (at least to me; at final evolution; but his speed and defenses aren't the greatest) and learn some pretty great moves. Plus, it is a cute little otter, then a shell wielding otter, then a katana sea lion. What's better than that? But choose the starter you like the best.

~JE~

I'm choosing Snivy because (according to Smogon's in game tier list) it is the most challenging starter to use. And it looks really awesome, with the smug, "I'm too cool for you" look on its face, I love it!

That's cool. I'll buy all the 5th gen games when they come out

White I'll use Mijumaru, Black i'll use Pokabu and the 3rd one i'll use Tsutaja.

I'll probably be using either Snivy or Oshawott, because they are both more well-rounded than Tepig by the time they reach their second stage evolution. I'll probably be going with Oshawott when I get Black because I'm a bigger fan of Daikenki stat-wise and appearance-wise. When Grey/Rainbow/Turd comes out, I may try Snivy, who knows- I may even be a bigger fan of Tepig by that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back