SM11 Miracle Twins!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 9, 2019.

1. Lanstar The Funny Fairy Bug
    Lanstar

What a grim side effect of "Judgement." :/

Necrozma sounds like a nice tech in Malamar, as 160 can hit numbers on the bench setters like Dedenne-GX and Jirachi-GX.

2. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

And right after I commended Miracle Twins for Fighting Heracross and Terrakion, today we get our 12th Exeggutor and 22nd Necrozma cards from Gen 7, so I'm back to my default form of:

[​IMG]

3. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

So once Necrozma gets printed in English, have we'll have gotten a regular card of every single Pokémon in existence from Gens 1-7?

4. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

Psychic Exeggcute is a nice addition to the Dragon Alolan Exeggutor deck and Necrozma could become a stable in Malamar decks since it knocks out most non-GX attackers and some bench sitters. Not sold on the Psychic Kanto Exeggutor since he needs three energies and fails to hit numbers in the current format. As such it becomes hard to stream them. The side effect of having to discard one's entire hand is not good either.

5. Tails19950 Aspiring Trainer
    Tails19950

All individual Pokemon yeh, just missing some forms like winter and autumn sawsbuck and deerling, the other colours of Minior, and 6 of the Mega Pokemon (7 if you count Mega Sableye as he’s sharing with Tyranitar)

6. Kalnhobbs Aspiring Trainer
    Kalnhobbs

I wonder if Granbull players will switch to Exeggutor? I mean, hits higher numbers and better ball search (as of now), and similar playstyle.

7. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

Not at all. Kanto Exeggutor need [P][P][C] to hit for 180 damage and is therefore hard to stream unless we get a Triple Psychic Energy that provides [P][P][P] for one attachment. Part of the charm of Granbull is that he hits for a solid 160 damage for a single energy attachment. Kanto Exeggutor does n ot fit that bill. The Psychic Exeggcute on the other hand is a nice addition to the dragon type Alolan Exeggutor since he can also be searched for with Mysterious Treasure now.

Kalnhobbs likes this.
  8. ScrawnyMeowth1 The Maker of Pokemon Lists
    ScrawnyMeowth1

I wonder if this means we'll get the remaining cards from the Misty & Brock Trainer Battle Deck in Unified Minds.

9. ScrawnyMeowth1 The Maker of Pokemon Lists
    ScrawnyMeowth1

Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't the Night City actually from the GX Theme Decks, not Miracle Twins?

OVERGRO likes this.
  10. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

Good catch. The set number (SMM) indicates that it is indeed from one of the two theme decks.

[​IMG]

OVERGRO likes this.
  11. KK-Swizzle Aspiring Trainer
    KK-Swizzle

Advanced Member Member

Misty might make hat ladies a viable engine...Waaayyy better than Stevens resolve in that regard. Mismagius into surge/misty/Morgan seems very possible turn 1 in an aggro build

12. KK-Swizzle Aspiring Trainer
    KK-Swizzle

Advanced Member Member

Wow Necrozma is really powerful as well, might help bring back the unit energy version of ultra mally

13. AlittleSTARme Aspiring Trainer
    AlittleSTARme

oh boy exeggutor looks so fun idk if it can see play in higher levels of play though the price you pay is pretty hefty

14. Took the words right out of my mouth as far as Necrozma goes.

15. As long as we're not taking both types into account of course. If we are then we still have stuff missing, but I suspect that will always be the case.

16. This is only our second ever Necrozma after Necrozma GX as far as I'm concerned. Note that I consider Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings, and Ultra different Pokemon for all intents and purposes.

17. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

Psychic Eggs and Eggtree? Pretty cool.
    Please Psychic Venusaur.
    Please Colorless Charizard.
    Eggs can be Treasured now, yay!
    Eggtree does 180, but that’s for a tanky cost and insufficient numbers on Tag Teams.
    Necrozma is bad, unfortunately. If it was for EACH special energy, that’d be exciting.
    But noooo.

18. ShaQuL That's what I do, I clown on you.
    ShaQuL

I find it odd that the regular form of Necrozma doesn't count as an Ultra Beast, as this attack would synergise well with Beast Energy and Beast Ring. Like, why is Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings and Ultra a Beast, but not the regular? The GX isn't one either interestingly.

19. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

But psychic Exeggutor
    Judgement

20. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

We're going into a Dede format and that thing hits 160.
    Good

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?